Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! (722 Views)

Italian Lady Caught On Camera Threatening A Nurse Because She Is A Black Woman / Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Apply Now / EXCLUSIVE: Tragedy Hits Alaba Int'l Market, Owner Of FEDAN (fil) Assesories Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 25, 2016
Hello guys,

Please i need your help on how to stop a girl from making things difficult for me here in Canada. we had a little misunderstanding, now she can not talk without threats to my life and family.

I have her name and phone number, but i do not know much about her. I will need your help in this situation. Her weakest point is her place of work, but i have no idea where that is. She stay in the United State while i live in Canada.

Please guys any thing that will help get this threat messages to her boss is highly welcomed. please visit this thread so i can update her info or PM's is welcomed. She is a nurse in Tampa Florida.

Edited

she is my ex girlfriend back in Canada before relocating to the untied state

Thanks
Donald
Re: Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! by ghadaphy(m): 3:55am On Apr 25, 2016
hmmmmmm, wonders never end
Re: Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! by khalhokage(m): 5:40am On Apr 25, 2016
I don't get it, how can someone in the US threaten your immigration status in Canada? also of you're there legally why are you so scared and looking for a shady way to get back at her when you have proof that she's trying to sabotage you.

I don't know anything about you, your relationship with this woman or why she's trying to ruin but this looks like a case for the police.
Re: Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 25, 2016
If ur legally staying in Canada, u shud not be scared of her threats...unless u done some hocus pocus to her that involved money...
Re: Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! by bigtt76(f): 7:17am On Apr 25, 2016
Wetin carray you go know her sef undecided cut the root and the tree will not stand
Re: Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! by TLolive: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2016
donnypool:
we had a little misunderstanding,

hmm..care to elaborate?
Re: Lady Threatening Me With Immigration Because I Am Int'l Student. HELP!!! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
TLolive:

hmm..care to elaborate?

she is my ex

(1) (Reply)

Is Seun Atheist? / Truly Nigeria Is Endowed,both Natural And Human Resources / Mtn Data Is Fraud, Beware !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.