Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Mountain-moving Prayers. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mountain-moving Prayers. (442 Views)

Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / MFM 2018 Prophecies|Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries (MFM) Prophecies / Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mountain-moving Prayers. by Btruth: 6:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Monday April 25

“Whoever says to this mountain.”  Mk 11:23 NKJV

Mountain-moving prayers

Does the problem you’re facing seem like a mountain to you? Jesus said: “Assuredly …whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and…cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore…whatever things you ask for when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive…your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father…forgive your trespasses.” (vv. 22-26 NKJV). Here Jesus gives us three keys to answered prayer. (1) Keep speaking God’s Word over your problem. “My word…shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and…prosper in the thing for which I sent it” (Isa 55:11 NKJV). (2) Keep feeding your faith and starving your doubts. “Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them” (Mk 11: 24 NKJV). (3) Keep forgiving. “Whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him” (v. 25 NKJV). The mountain in your life can’t be removed if you’re harboring unforgiveness. God’s willingness to answer your prayers depends on your willingness to forgive the person who hurt you. So ask yourself: Is it worth holding on to bitterness? Bernard Meltzer says, “When you forgive, you in no way change the past, but you sure do change the future.” Whether or not you think your offender deserves to be forgiven, do it for your own sake—so that the mountain can be moved.
Re: Mountain-moving Prayers. by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Btruth:
Monday April 25

“Whoever says to this mountain.”  Mk 11:23 NKJV

Mountain-moving prayers

Does the problem you’re facing seem like a mountain to you? Jesus said: “Assuredly …whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and…cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore…whatever things you ask for when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive…your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father…forgive your trespasses.” (vv. 22-26 NKJV). Here Jesus gives us three keys to answered prayer. (1) Keep speaking God’s Word over your problem. “My word…shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and…prosper in the thing for which I sent it” (Isa 55:11 NKJV). (2) Keep feeding your faith and starving your doubts. “Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them” (Mk 11: 24 NKJV). (3) Keep forgiving. “Whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him” (v. 25 NKJV). The mountain in your life can’t be removed if you’re harboring unforgiveness. God’s willingness to answer your prayers depends on your willingness to forgive the person who hurt you. So ask yourself: Is it worth holding on to bitterness? Bernard Meltzer says, “When you forgive, you in no way change the past, but you sure do change the future.”
Whether or not you think your offender deserves to be forgiven, do it for your own sake—so that the mountain can be moved.

very nice piece. Think I nd to apply them for all prayers to be answered with speed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope Of Better Work For 2:2 Graduates? / Tiwa Savage: Has Broken A New Record / Job Alert: Promasidor Is RECRUITING!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.