Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Send your Cv Before 30th Of November - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Send your Cv Before 30th Of November (6636 Views)

Employment Opportunities At Cardinal Stone In Nigeria Before 30th March 2015 / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by Shalaaka(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2006
Hello naira landers, I just saw something from LNG this night and I think U guys will fancy it.

Company:LNG
Sector: Oil and gas
Position: Graduate trainees
Qualification: B.Sc (2.2 minimum) in Engineering, Physical sciences, social sciences,Arts,Law Marketing and Accountancy

Surname
First name/ initials
Date of birth
Sex
Marital status
Contact address (not P.O.Box)
Telephone number
E-mail address
Institutions attended with dates
Degree obtained with dates
Class of  degree
Previous work knowledge
Two referees

To : admin@careers-lng.com
  before November 30
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by Nikegenius(f): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2006
Hi,
Thnx for the info. Pls where did u get the info from. Just want to be sure of something.
Thnx
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by earthrealm(m): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2006
ok, thanks 4 ur info,
but pls where did u get ur info 4rm?, cos i know lng does not accept 2. 2

n also the put an advert last month, where they explicitly said second class lower shudnt bother applying n the cv/resume shud be sent as a hard copy,
so u can understand why pple are sceptical of this ur new info,
na nigeria we dey n scammers abound

no pun meant!
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by yankidelta(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2006
thanks for d info but ps where can we verify the source of ur info n what format r we to send our cv?Should it be an attachment or otherwise?
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by muchluv(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2006
i just checked the lng site n this is what i saw

Scam Alerts
It has come to our attention that some individuals are contacting people via e-mail and or publications in the internet claiming to be recruitment agents of NLNG

so i guess its a scam, embarassed embarassed
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by yankidelta(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2006
but broda my question is why fellow brodas go dey try hoodwink all us into thinking it's the real deal?well guess it's all part of the s*** we face while trying to earn a living, let's just remain strong and forge ahead,
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by uchie(f): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2006
All NLNG email addresses are , @nlng.com
This email account is fraudulent. Therefore the job posting is fake
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by lloyds(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2006
Pessimists, why dont u just giv it a try first.
Afterall, what is it going to cost you.
Always keep a positve attitude towards things. It hepls.
shocked
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by Nikegenius(f): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2006
Its true Bro but u dont just post ur cv to any mail cos u know how this country is. Divulging information when u dont know the source could lead to anything. it can be used to ruin u, even thr references mentioned. so we've got to be very carefull even if we are desperate to get a job.
May God pls help us out of this mess in the country.
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by eddyhanson: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2006
So, what should we all Do?
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2006
Soon they"ll tell u guys to send them credit to process your application.Thayt in fact you are the right person(s) for the job and that the credit (usually 750 and above) will be used for logistics bla! bla! bla! bla! bla!Shame on them.Some of us might not go into 419 but we sure do have the talent too!Na today!Nairalanders be carefull!
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by Shalaaka(m): 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2006
hello its not a do or die affair. For those of U that say its fraudulent, well let it be. If U think otherwise, application is free and u have nothing to loose.

One love
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by hammah(m): 1:29am On Nov 20, 2006
shalaaka,
where did you see this latest advert from lng?it's a very simple issue that ur conscience should make you know that all these suspicions from fellow landers are natural in a country with 'plenty lies and small truth and no sincere cup of water!'.guy ,clear the air on this, where did u see it?this forum shud parade some dignity!!! angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad cool
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by danjay1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2006
Shalaaka, U too Lie where u commot from self? see what i got from NLNG website as regards their graduate Recruitment:
http://www.nlng.com/NLNGnew/careers/Recruitment+of+Graduate+Trainees.htm

Careers at NLNG

Recruitment of Graduate Trainees

REF:GT/2006/001

Nigeria LNG is a fast growing international company operating in Nigeria, engaged in the export of LNG and NGLs. To support this growth, we are seeking to employ young, dynamic and innovative Nigerian graduates looking for a fulfilling career and the opportunity to develop their potential in an exciting, world class environment.

Qualifications

Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:

Engineering (any discipline)
Physical Sciences
Social Sciences
Arts
Law
Accountancy
In addition, candidates must have obtained their NYSC discharge certificate or are currently undergoing the mandatory service year and must not be over 28 years old by 31st december 2006.

Method of Applying

Interested applicants should apply to The Manager, Manpower Planning and Resourcing, HRR, through ANY of the following addresses

NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
C&C BUILDING
PLOT 1684, SANUSI
FAFUNWA ST.
VICTORIA ISLAND
P.M.B. 12774,
MARINA - LAGOS
NIGERIA NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
AMADI CREEK, OFF
EASTERN BYE-PASS
PORT HARCOURT
RIVERS STATE

NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
PLANT COMPLEX
BONNY ISLAND
RIVERS STATE NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
HOUSE 20
SHELL TRUSTEES ESTATE
MAITAMA - ABUJA

Applicants should forward their hand-written applications, photocopies of their credentials and detailed curriculum vitae (C.V.), with full details of contact address (not P.O.Box) indicating a well-known street or Bus Stop and possibly telephone numbers. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope, which should reach the addressee within six weeks of the date of the publication of this advertisement. Only short-listed applications will be acknowledged.

The curriculum Vitae should be formatted in the order listed below:

SURNAME
FIRST NAME/INITIALS
DATE OF BIRTH
SEX
MARITAL STATUS
CONTACT ADDRESS (not P. O. BOX)
TELEPHONE NUMBER
E-MAIL ADDRESS
INSTITUTION ATTENDED WITH DATES
DEGREE OBTAINED WITH DATES
CLASS OF DEGREE
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
REFEREES

ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A MINIMUM OF SECOND CLASS (UPPER DIVISION) NEED APPLY

So where did you get your information from, please we need to know.
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by chigbu: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2006
man, all nairalanders shuold be careful.we are all intellectuals.if u know that the source of any information can not be authenticated pls for God sake dont post any job here.
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by kariana(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2006
Thanks very much for this info. i believe if we naira landers should continue being our brothers keeper, unemployment in this country will be a thing of the past.
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by abdulkadir(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2006
hi n'landers i think this forum is one where decent and gentle men and women meet to share ideas and what will move us forward in life not an avenue where we call each other names os use words that could be offensive on othger mmers like "U too Lie where u commot from self?". isuch expressions could be insultive.

i want to believe that shalaaka just sent in an innocent one.moreover it costs us nothing, if we say we should be mindful of where we post our CVs, i agree with that but i want to tell you that some of us have been called for job interviews where we dont know how our CVs got there, and genuine calls at that, and we are presently employed in those places, so all we need is constructtive criticisms as intellectuals,the right attitude, optimism and above all God guidance

all the best.
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by onikunkewu(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2006
Thanks Abdul Kadir, i really second  your ideas,we guys should take things easy,we are all trying to get a better job.For one to  post an information on this site ,he must have gotten some relevant info. and if not ,you as an applicant has to do some verifications of where your CV is going to befor posting and not altering such an  insultive statements that discourage people from sharing infor.  May God bless you all.    NO INFORMATION IS USELESS,SO KEEP ON SENDING.
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by brendo: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2007
Hi Shalaaka,

I want to know if i can still 4ward my cv 2.

thanks.
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by leke2222(f): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2007
pls, who read guardian newspaper today? Kindly give me detailed info on Embryology training meant for Microbiology graduates.I need the info urgently Pls. Thanks
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by leke2222(f): 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2007
pls i need more info on this.It is in today's guadian
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by stellose(f): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2007
@shaalaka, you are a dump ass. there is nothing like that ok. stop making a fool of your self ok.
nlg is pure 2.1 so pissssssssssssss offfffffffff. bubu head
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by stellose(f): 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
@shaalaka, you are a dump ass. there is nothing like that ok. stop making a fool of your self ok.
nlg is purely a  2.1 affair, so pissssssssssssss  offfffffffff. bubu head
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by 2007: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2007
[b][/b] shocked shocked shocked shocked :ocheck the dates people, last year's post november 2006 16, hmmmmmmmm this guy must be jobless i guess, come work for me instead and i'll teach you how to make good use of ur time,
Re: Send your Cv Before 30th Of November by oasis231(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2007
Hi,

West Coast University, Panama, Nigeria Campus is offering admission for prospective students into professional courses.
You can check for more information on the University’s website at: www.westcoastuniversitynigeria-edu.org

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Does Gig Logistics Pay? / FMN 2022 Recruitment!!! / I Need Companies That Produce Disposable (take Away) Packs In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.