Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police (27587 Views)

Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos, Reports To The Police She Committed Suicide / Abuja Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren,reports Himself To Police / Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by missyQween(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
5people Not one,And he actually wasted alot of fuel just because of some foolish issue.... RIP to the dead[color=#000000]
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
ogmask:

You be witchcraft pilot?
Pls remind your pathetic deflated self of what you wrote up there.

You may not be lucky next time ape.
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by huntax(m): 4:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Timoleon:
see nonesense!

"the suspect will be charged to court after the investigation."

what if investigations reveal he is not guilty of the crime? I can bet that boy will most likely go to prison wether he committed the crime or not. He has been made the scape got by the police and now the media.
Lol u are funny. The boy turned himself in.
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by huntax(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Megaideas:
Demonic teenager! What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
What world did he gain? It's not like he used them for rituals. That cliché doesn't refer to this case. The guy is a psychopath.
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by ogmask: 5:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
Logician:

You may not be lucky next time ape.

Wasted sper.m.
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by Timoleon(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
huntax:

Lol u are funny. The boy turned himself in.

not according to the report up there...."the boy came to repirt the matter" is whats written there. check well and quote where the boy said "i burnt the house"
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by geniune(m): 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bonapart:
In buhari's regime, anything, i mean anything can happen
u are nt serious/gej tenure is d worst in history.
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by christabell18(f): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
So it's even dangerous to be in a relationship now...well trust my sugar pumpkin
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by ibnchokomah(m): 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Timoleon:

not according to the report up there...."the boy came to repirt the matter" is whats written there. check well and quote where the boy said "i burnt the house"
Not even that.. Maybe the boy isn't well mentally.. There are many psychological factors that can make him report himself even if he didn't do it.. Let's just see how it plays out
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by Cityguy: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
18yr old that could go to this extent! Wonders what he would become if he is allowed to eexist longer here on earth. He should be dispatched to where hisnlikes belong. Not prison if I may add. Wicked soul.
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by Cityguy: 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
christabell18:
So it's even dangerous to be in a relationship now...well trust my sugar pumpkin
Trust no one and never take threats lightly. No wonder Linda acted fast. Lots of crazy mofos' out there. This was a girl he most likely professed love to, probably had carnal relationship with and felt good afterwards. Who would believe all that mattered least to him when he decided to end their lives prematurely, and in a very cold manner.
Re: Teenager Kills Landlady, Daughter, Grandchildren, Reports To Police by Megaideas(f): 9:16pm On May 07, 2016
huntax:

What world did he gain? It's not like he used them for rituals. That cliché doesn't refer to this case. The guy is a psychopath.

Gaining the whole world scripturally, does not necessarily mean having riches and wealth, but also includes having what you desire, satisfying your physical appetite or longing at the expense of your soul.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Burns Woman To Death In Bauchi Market / 2 Nursery Students Drown In A Stream While Searching 4 Used Plastics In Benue(pi / Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl And Infected Her With HIV, Bribes With #200, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.