Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not (15849 Views)

Photos Of Saraki At CCT Today As His Trial Commenced Again / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu's Secret Trial Today / Let Senate Sit While Saraki Faces His Trial – CCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by beGOOD4aba(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2016
saraki again? for that what? thunder we go fire am still dey gather cloud
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Zico5(m): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 25, 2016
i think our constitution be amended
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by 989900B: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2016
His lawyers just want their own share . . . they keep pushing him.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by ndcide(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2016
Well, a cockroach can never be innocent in a court room of chickens.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Abeyjide: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2016
sAraki's effort will surely be in vain.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by sinistermind(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2016
Saraki is just shooting himself in d foot, all dis his bid to halt his trial is just confirming how guilty he is. An innocent man fears no accusation.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Achorise: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2016
If he's innocent, why the rat race.If it was Jonathan he will be the first to scream crusify him.
face your trial and proof your innocence
Jonathan faced the elections and proofed his incompetence.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Babacele: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2016
989900B:
His lawyers just want their own share . . . they keep pushing him.
of course technically collecting part of our stolen money..ain't they Nigerians whose ox saraki has gored?
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by DONSMITH123(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Osehnetworld:
[s]to every situation, der s always a question, WC s, WT IF?
WT IF saraki s proven nt guilty or somehow, he wins d case or he walks out free n eventually retains d seat of d senate presidency
wt happens to Nigeria politics of buharis tenure
wt I c, I c saraki getting justice n bihari having a frustrated administration
ds s nt my prayer anyway, BT I Dnt no, I just c it happening
insult me n I c ur dad digging ya grave.[/s]

Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by mandax: 10:44am On Apr 25, 2016
Sen. Saraki, you may have committed some offence which nearly every Nigerian politician had committed one time or now.

But you are facing more a political trial than a criminal trial.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by M4gunners: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
joborskill:
undecided MAY GOD PUNISH SARAKI AND GEJ FOR THIER MASSIVE LOOTING
May God protect Saraki from the hands of oppressors.As of GEJ,he's a blessed Man.He keep winning award everywhere from Switzerland to USA,Germany to UK and so on.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by kolokolobi(m): 10:48am On Apr 25, 2016
Someone jokingly said recently that the only place remaining for Sasaki to go to in order to stop his case at the CCT is the basketball court. grin grin grin I thought he said recently he was happy the trial can begin.
On thing I've noticed recently is that after rebuttals that no wrong was done when the news breaks out it becomes so difficult for those vehemently shouting they had done no wrong, now actually don't want to the case to go on so that they can prove they haven't done any wrong.
If you ask me Sasaki has a very bad case. I think he and his lawyers know it too that's why it may be only the basketball court left for them to go to.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Rexnegro(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Osehnetworld:
to every situation, der s always a question, WC s, WT IF?
WT IF saraki s proven nt guilty or somehow, he wins d case or he walks out free n eventually retains d seat of d senate presidency
wt happens to Nigeria politics of buharis tenure
wt I c, I c saraki getting justice n bihari having a frustrated administration
ds s nt my prayer anyway, BT I Dnt no, I just c it happening
insult me n I c ur dad digging ya grave.
bro make i quote You keep down so that I go fit tell You say You no See anytin...bro if truly You dey See You suppose See say the bastards saraki is already down sef, na only small ego And pride dey hold him up.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by ogene007: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2016
joborskill:
And what of the person who said that Abacha was not corrupt? I guess he should not be purnished, but eulogised as 'Mr Integrity'. You are so unserious.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by mikkypel(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2016
collinsVP:
Its pains me to see "ordinary citizens" subjected to jungle justice and in other cases to speedy trials and conviction, when their actions are born out of cruelty of our leaders who loot our common wealth. But when a crime has to do with our leaders, our legal and executive institutions and even we, the ordinary people run from pillar to post. Indeed our laws are like cobwebs capable of trapping ants while rodents break it and escape. Nigeria is extremely annoying!

I am not even surprised at all with the ongoing drama in the court, it has been a tradition in Nigeria to punish ordinary citizen who steals because he or she was hungry instantly and spend years trying the rich... Its just a pity

1 Like

Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2016
Akshow:
what da hell are u ranting about incoherently? Thunder fire ur English teacher.
What if ur relative happens to be his English teacher?
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by DCTrendy(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2016
The only court Saraki has not approached to stop his trial is the Basketball Court!
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Akshow: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
What if ur relative happens to be his English teacher?
doesn't matter. Thunder will still faya him

1 Like

Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Charly68: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2016
If indeed he is approaching another court on same issue earlier decided,the man is a big rogue, a big thief & should be humiliated out of that office. Why is running for official Protection for corrupt charges. Even all those who are helping him against the state will not know peace. They have murdered peace & they won't know peace.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by melvin0004(m): 11:24am On Apr 25, 2016
joborskill:
including tinubu,obj,atiku, n ameachi.......
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by BB013(m): 11:27am On Apr 25, 2016
The mofo has lost his appeal again. Just confirmed by SR

Oju ole re eh

Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by telleyway: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2016
no matter how long it takes a stammerer, he will certainly pronounce his name. Running from one court to another is a waste of time and resources. this is the era of change, so many things cannot be done as before.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by dyn1800: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2016
too desperate to go down
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by egalitarian78: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
SR flash already discussing how d Appeal court threw away d stay of proceeding case few minutes ago.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Fideo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Dis z justice been delay & a justice delay z a justice de9
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Prdo: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
Is there no life outside being a senate president?. While i am less concern wether this man retains his seat or not, i am only worried about this level of desperation.
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by lailo: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
And some people would still cry witchhunting!!!!Ha aaye ti baje
Re: Saraki Moves To Halt His Trial Today Again As Court Of Appeal Issues Hearing Not by Amitex(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
joborskill:
[size=14pt]
Infact may God punish all corrupt politicians including all those that forged their certificates, rig and manipulate electoral process, infact may God punish all those bent on using the courts for selfish reasons. May God destroy all those who see black and call it white, all those lieing to Nigerians, may they perish with their families. As the winds blow away the smoke, may they and their families be blown into oblivion. As ash is scattered by the wind, may they be scattered. May their up spring never see their corpses. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Gave PDP N500m — Orji Kalu Kalu / LASG To Demolish Four Petrol Stations On Ikorodu Road To Build BRT Lanes, Parks / Osinbajo’s Twitter Account Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.