Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Cobwebs In The Closet - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cobwebs In The Closet (513 Views)

{Nairaland's Closet Of Secrets}: #NlWriters. / Cobwebs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cobwebs In The Closet by Marlvin(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2016
A short story
All right reserved.©

After making a short heart gratified speech on his bachelor's nite eve, tony was rewarded with a thunderous round of applause from his guests, he once again proceeded to greet the new arrivals, the party was just getting started.

'where is Dave ' ? I've been looking all over the place for him. Tony asked one of his close pals.

'chuckles' look at all the pretty ladies on here man, and you expect Dave to sit at a spot , we all know him. he's prolly somewhere brain feeding one of his prey with his tell tales' Dan said.

'that Casanova , ain't getting any younger you know !' and he ain't even considering marriage, the only one single in our midst ! he's expected to stand by my side as my bestman during the speech an...... Tony was interrupted by another set of newly arrivals.

with a friendly pat on his shoulder, Dan excused himself.

'Dave' this is the last time we gonna do this' Vera said. as she hurriedly pulled up her Victoria secret pantie.

'And what about Us' ? the startled Dave asked as he zips his trouser.

'Us' ? Dave am getting married in few days , to your friend ! that 'Us' ends with the quickie we just had.

'baby' c'mon we can still come up with a plan huh' you know how much I want you . Dave said.

'Don't be silly Dave,' am not gonna get my marriage on the line because of you. I should join tony now , before he starts looking for me. and hey; remember to follow through the backdoor'. Vera said as she sneaked out.

'Hey baby' I know this is beginning to get tiresome for you. Tony said as soon as vera emerged .

'Don't mind me,hun. it's Our nite you know.' Vera flashed him a smile .

'Have you seen ,Dave ?' Tony asked

'Nope' I haven't '.

*******To be Continued*********
Re: Cobwebs In The Closet by joanee20(f): 9:02am On Apr 25, 2016
OK...waiting for the story to be continued.. nyc
Re: Cobwebs In The Closet by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
°•You write shocked
.....°•Never knew

(1) (Reply)

The Game [ By Onilede Oluwatoba Abayomi Priceocity] / Project / Phases! A Message To Friends On My Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.