Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Do Bloggers Get Their Money - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do Bloggers Get Their Money (25625 Views)

How Do Bloggers Make Money? Here Is Answer / Do bloggers Make Money when people just visit their site? / Where Do Bloggers Get Music To Post On Their Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by JohnNgene: 8:29am On May 20, 2016
So many funny comments here. Lol.

If you want to make money IN NIGERIA through blogging forget all those talking about adsense, mb and all those nonsense.

You also need to forget about free blogging like yourname..com or yourname.. Nobody takes free bloggers seriously anymore.

So here's what to do:
1) Pay for a simple and memorable .com domain name
2) Post unique and useful posts. Don't just copy and paste from Linda Ikeji or Nairaland. Lol.
3) Promote your blog
4) Find advertisers and sponsors.
5) Be patient. Get ready to wait for up to six months or even one year before the money starts coming.
6) Tell me thank you. Lol.
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by yomalex(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2016
afanide:

Adsense account approved by google included? How much?
NO. Cost= whatsapp 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:40am On May 20, 2016
SHOPPERS:
If that your friend is coming on to the blogging platform for money, he had better siddon look with whatever he is doing currently. Blogging ain't a getrichquick scheme. People have been in it for cash and leave after several months frustrated.
That said
Bloggers make their money by allowing adverts to be placed on certain parts of their blog. A blog is an update-able website... Weblog shortened to Blog.
A blog is created for passing across continuous information that can be updated frequently as the owner wishes.

There are two major free blogging platform.
1. Blogger.com owned by Google itself. Very simple to navigate and usually the choice of newbies and the notsotechsavvy guys. It is the one used by lindaikeji.
2. /.org is a bit techy but allows for optimal tweaking and looks more like a full fledged website when properly annexed.

Blogging like other businesses requires focus, determination, investment in both time and money and every other thing a real business needs.
Wanna make money via blogging? Google is your friend.... For real. There are answers all over the internet.

Wishing you success.
Very informative. Thanks for sharing.
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by dakhor: 8:47am On May 20, 2016
Advert and sponsorship

I got #1000 airtime from MyAds app. Check the below link on how to get yours

www.nairaland.com/3102819/myads-app-get-1000-airtime
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 8:54am On May 20, 2016
joey150:
before nko... Will you waste all your time online for nothing? Or is that how you run your own?
bros abeg help me ask the guy man o
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 8:55am On May 20, 2016
Legitbaba:
So if dem com use free browsing cheat or WiFi?
OK na
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 8:58am On May 20, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
mehn yur own no b here ooo
I de teh yu
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 9:01am On May 20, 2016
JohnNgene:
So many funny comments here. Lol.

If you want to make money IN NIGERIA through blogging forget all those talking about adsense, mb and all those nonsense.

You also need to forget about free blogging like yourname..com or yourname.. Nobody takes free bloggers seriously anymore.

So here's what to do:
1) Pay for a simple and memorable .com domain name
2) Post unique and useful posts. Don't just copy and paste from Linda Ikeji or Nairaland. Lol.
3) Promote your blog
4) Find advertisers and sponsors.
5) Be patient. Get ready to wait for up to six months or even one year before the money starts coming.
6) Tell me thank you. Lol.
thanks bro
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by uhiochris1(m): 9:18am On May 20, 2016
joey150:
before nko... Will you waste all your time online for nothing? Or is that how you run your own?
One needs to think less of money for a start and build a brand.
Thinking of money will lead to frustration in the near future.
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by uhiochris1(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2016
LOVEGINO:
no bcuz of ur sister.
Lol
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by uhiochris1(m): 9:22am On May 20, 2016
lrguru:
my brother what else if not money?
Build a Brand before money
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 9:24am On May 20, 2016
SHOPPERS:
If that your friend is coming on to the blogging platform for money, he had better siddon look with whatever he is doing currently. Blogging ain't a getrichquick scheme. People have been in it for cash and leave after several months frustrated.
That said
Bloggers make their money by allowing adverts to be placed on certain parts of their blog. A blog is an update-able website... Weblog shortened to Blog.
A blog is created for passing across continuous information that can be updated frequently as the owner wishes.

1. Blogger.com owned by Google itself. Very simple to navigate and usually the choice of newbies and the notsotechsavvy guys. It is the one used by lindaikeji.
2. /.org is a bit techy but allows for optimal tweaking and looks more like a full fledged website when properly annexed.

Blogging like other businesses requires focus, determination, investment in both time and money and every other thing a real business needs.
Wanna make money via blogging? Google is your friend.... For real. There are answers all over the internet.

Wishing you success.

You sound so PRO. Love it already.
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by PromiseJonah(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2016
I have a feeling that no friend sent you! You're making research and survey for yourself

lrguru:
my brother what else if not money?
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 9:31am On May 20, 2016
SHOPPERS:
That said

Wishing you success.

But can you say those coming into blogging now can still make cool cash out of the business compared to what Linda Ikeji who has had her blog running for years now earns if all it takes is giving the right attention by perserverance, consistency etc? I mean dont you think the market is already saturated for those coming in now?
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by twosquare(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2016
SerialGist:

But can you say those coming into blogging now can still make cool cash out of the business compared to what Linda Ikeji who has had her blog running for years now earns if all it takes is giving the right attention by perserverance, consistency etc? I mean dont you think the market is already saturated for those coming in now?
No...there are different niche that has not been explored on blogging platform in Nigeria. Even in USA, people still make it via blogging(newbies). So, for Nigeria, it's still a young venture.
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 10:04am On May 20, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
i believe farano still hate me right frm d time i ran my luedave's account. she jealous yu prettier than her nd i got yu smiley wink wink cheesy grin
lol,u no fear ban?
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Bishops10(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
wat about working with an existing news/information portal and growing with us to achieve yur dreams.
Can I work with you?
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by kesprime(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2016
Do u stay in lagos? I need you to help me set up 1. Plss reply
yomalex:
Foreign Advertisers can pay you via paypal, Payoneer, Western Union or a direct deposit into your Dorm Account.

I can help with Blog Setup and Design, E-Commerce Store and Bulk SMS Portal Design at Pocket Friendly Prices
Call/ Whatsapp 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2

Domains For Sale
EplBlogger.com
AffluentGifts.com
FleetTrackingServices.com
BestElectronicToys.com
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by undigeh: 10:18am On May 20, 2016
emillionaire:

Yes i will give the correct answer,

Bloggers receive money from the money mtn,glo,etisalat and airtel charge customers when they buy mb,so when someone browse a blogger's website part of the money for the mb consume will go into the bloggers account, yes his b@nk account

This is the truth and nothing but the truth,most bloggers will not tell you this.

Blogging is a lucrutive business. lipsrsealed

Your answer is the most perfect . Can you set up blog for some one.?
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by yomalex(m): 10:23am On May 20, 2016
kesprime:
Do u stay in lagos? I need you to help me set up 1. Plss reply
Nope Ibadan. What do you want to setup?
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 10:29am On May 20, 2016
uhiochris1:

Build a Brand before money
noted
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by micuk(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2016
emillionaire:

Bloggers receive money from the money mtn,glo,etisalat and airtel charge customers when they buy mb,so when someone browse a blogger's website part of the money for the mb consume will go into the bloggers account, yes his b@nk account

This is the truth and nothing but the truth,most bloggers will not tell you this.

really
emillionaire:

really
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by CUM4WHAT(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,u no fear ban?
Thou shalt fear not what you used to... Btw y aint yu contesting fr miss NL
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 11:23am On May 20, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
Thou shalt fear not what you used to... Btw y aint yu contesting fr miss NL
Miss nl?nah,not fine reach the contestant.
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Blessingnice(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2016
lrguru:
pls bloggers in the house, how do bloggers receive the money they made into their account in Nigeria. I need to know because a friend is interested in blogging but need to know some few things and this too.

I believe there are good online business guru's here that could be of help, as I already have promised him that I will get him an answer.
Isichelivibes.com
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Magicdon(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2016
[quote author=JoelAmawhe post=45788585]

What annoyed me most is the boldness with which you churned out this dumb trash.

Mark Zuckenberg d owner of Facebook is a billionaire how do you think he makes his money? When you log in facebook with your mb he has already started makin money, when u click like he has already started makin money, ofcourse if u don't have mb you won't be able to log in or click like or share or comment, your mb helps you to do dat. Then how do u get mb? You buy it in your various network 1k for 1gig n so on and so forth. Dat is it, only you " like" alone he makes millions
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Magicdon(m): 11:55am On May 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

This is not funny. Stop it

He is right. When you click like in a blog or on facebook the site owner makes money, apart from advert or online biz, logging in alone in Facebook Mark Zuckenberg has started earning money
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by joey150(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
uhiochris1:

One needs to think less of money for a start and build a brand.

Thinking of money will lead to frustration in the near future.
moguls dont go into business with that mentality.
Its aint all about the money...but its still all about the money.
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by robosky02(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2016
prettythicksme:

it shouls be mama nairaland grin

the best of all aka pretty something
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:23pm On May 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
chisos lemmee pretend i didnt read dat coz u know dats not true atall........ i wud hv taken responsibility if yu contested. many of d contestants aint up to yur match hpe u knw. e pain me say u no contest oooo
Re: How Do Bloggers Get Their Money by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 20, 2016
twosquare:
No...there are different niche that has not been explored on blogging platform in Nigeria. Even in USA, people still make it via blogging(newbies). So, for Nigeria, it's still a young venture.

Oh really? That sounds motivating. So any hints on what platform one should venture into now while blogging?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook To Add Dating Service - Mark Zuckerberg / How Mark Zuckerberg's Surprise Wedding Was Done 6 Years Ago / Socks Proxy And Anonymous Surfing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.