Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada (2535 Views)

Senior Marketer And Ticket/reservation Officer Jobs-urgent / Small Jobs: Urgent Vacancies In Port Harcourt / Ict Jobs: Urgent Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2016
we are currently recruiting for the following openings for our client, a restaurant located at gbagada lagos, successful candidate to resume work in one week time.

1. cashiers - ond, no experience needed
2. waiter/waitress - ssce , no exp needed
3. phone handler - ond, 1year exp
4. dispatch rider - ssce,
5. store officer - ond , 1year exp
6. store supervisor- bsc , no exp
7. production supervisor- ond, i year exp
8. restaurant manager - bsc, 2-3years ex
9. restaurant supervisor - bsc , no exp
10. recorder - ond, no exp.
11. cook - ssce, 1-2years exp
12. kitchen assistant- ssce
13 dish washer - ssce

NOTE: the job will highly favour those residing at Gbagada environs

if interested for any for the following or you have someone you are referring, let him/her come with his/her CV tomorrow 26th APRIL 2016
No 16b Bashorun okunsanya, lekki phase 1

when inside lekki phase 1 , enter a bus going to lekki inside, alight at nepa bus-stop, then ask for the above address. all the best
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by shizzy7(f): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2016
how much is the salary?
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2016
shizzy7:
how much is the salary?

for which of the position?
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by shizzy7(f): 11:17am On Apr 25, 2016
Vision2045:

for which of the position?
restaurant supervisor
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Sunnypar(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2016
shizzy7:
restaurant supervisor
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2016
shizzy7:
restaurant supervisor
the salary range is industry fit i can assure... i will appreciate your understanding of my reasons not to comment with an exact amount.. but i can assure you that the pay is competitive enough...considering that you stay around the gbagada area... have a nice day
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2016
Sunnypar:

please who are you. and why will you give information about something you don't know..pls grow up

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Sunnypar(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vision2045:

please who are you. and why will you give information about something you don't know..pls grow up
A job that is located in Gbagada for Gbagada resident the person should go to lekki for interview.....smhsmh
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by christynonii: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vision2045:
we are currently recruiting for the following openings for our client, a restaurant located at gbagada lagos, successful candidate to resume work in one week time.

13 dish washer - ssce

if interested for any for the following or you have someone you are referring, let him/her come with his/her CV tomorrow 26th APRIL 2016

when inside lekki phase 1 , enter a bus going to lekki inside, alight at nepa bus-stop, then ask for the above address. all the best
is der a mail for d CV to b sent to??
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by shizzy7(f): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sunnypar:

A job that is located in Gbagada for Gbagada resident the person should go to lekki for interview.....smhsmh
How is that your business? who you EPP

If you're not interested or applying, gbenulo...

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Sunnypar(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
shizzy7:
How is that your business? who you EPP

If you're not interested or applying, gbenulo...
Look like someone has been "guaranteed" a job. Is it not better there is mail address to forward your CV? Has joblessness make you to loose your sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by shizzy7(f): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sunnypar:

Look like someone has been "guaranteed" a job. Is it not better there is mail address to forward your CV? Has joblessness make you to loose your sense of reasoning?
I didn't even apply talk less of being guaranteed a job.

Whether there is an e-mail or not, IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS....what if it's required to apply in person?
bebeto international, frustrated boy

1 Like

Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
christynonii:

is der a mail for d CV to b sent to??

No ma, and its because, the job position needs to be filled urgently, so we opt for the submit in person option, as u will be interviewed immediately. have a nice day.
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Sunnypar(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
shizzy7:
I didn't even apply talk less of being guaranteed a job.

Whether there is an e-mail or not, IT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS....what if it's required to apply in person?
bebeto international, frustrated boy
Abebelube Ltd....liar! You just left the place in Lekki.....

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by shizzy7(f): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sunnypar:

Abebelube Ltd....liar! You just left the place in Lekki.....
You're just looking for trouble and I don't have time for your type today.......

D-U-M-M-Y.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Sunnypar(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2016
shizzy7:
You're just looking for trouble and I don't have time for your type today.......

D-U-M-M-Y.
Trouble is my middle name A**hole.
Ask ladycomfort, Stenon, sexyceline, Andycase556
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by CaptainBomb(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vision2045:

13 dish washer - ssce

scam alert.
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
CaptainBomb:
scam alert.

one of the greatest wickedness is not helping others and still proceed to oppose those willing to help them...can u please state two things that makes the job a scam.. try and be a better person.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by ladycomfort(f): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sunnypar:

. Could you please leave my moniker out of this nonsense? angry oloriburuku omo
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by shizzy7(f): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sunnypar:

sttupid person, it is that trouble that will kill you...
Atoole oshi...
You deserve to be ignored.

People like you are always ugly..
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by mirakuru(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vision2045:

one of the greatest wickedness is not helping others and still proceed to oppose those willing to help them...can u please state two things that makes the job a scam.. try and be a better person.
what time can an applicant come for the interview
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
mirakuru:

what time can an applicant come for the interview

9-11should be ok... u can choose anyone that conveniently suit u within the time frame..have a nice day
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Sunnypar(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Could you please leave my moniker out of this nonsense? angry oloriburuku omo
Waka!
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Sunnypar(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
shizzy7:
sttupid person, it is that trouble that will kill you...
Atoole oshi...
You deserve to be ignored.

People like you are always ugly..
shocked shocked shocked.... Ugly, nah!
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by christynonii: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vision2045:

No ma, and its because, the job position needs to be filled urgently, so we opt for the submit in person option, as u will be interviewed immediately. have a nice day.
oh! I live in Gbagada but am presently nt in Lagos dat why I asked for an alternative way in getting across my cv
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
christynonii:

oh! I live in Gbagada but am presently nt in Lagos dat why I asked for an alternative way in getting across my cv
maybe when you are around, if this week, u can mention me and ask if the job opening u want to apply for is still open. i already explain why we are using the submit in person strategy...the vacant positions need to be filled urgently...have a nice day
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by asscb(f): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
I smell.... lipsrsealed
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by christynonii: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Vision2045:

maybe when you are around, if this week, u can mention me and ask if the job opening u want to apply for is still open. i already explain why we are using the submit in person strategy...the vacant positions need to be filled urgently...have a nice day

tanx I appreciate dat bro
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by Sunnypar(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Its legit.
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by shiimah: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
OP, pls can someone with NCE apply?
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by juliuscarter(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
I reside in Atunrase (Gbagada)...but i am currently not in Lagos. Is there no way i can submit my c.v to you, maybe via mail. Thanks
Re: Vacancy : Resturant Jobs (urgent). Gbagada by mirakuru(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
any update as regards the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Forklift Operation Training / DBH Solutions Limited Recruitment For Graduate Analyst Trainees / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.