Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram (6694 Views)

Steph Coker, Genevieve, Aigbe & Steph Linus: Who Rocked The Chick Look Best? / Hushpuppi Step Aside, E-money Is The New Gucci King (photos) / Check Out The Massive ‘UKWU’ On The Girl Wizkid Allegedly Got Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by OKorowanta: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2016
This babe named Raven Loso,has set Instagram on fire..
No wonder Drake couldn't resist her coke bottle figure.
No long talking,see for yourself.
Dis kain ikebe fit make Buhari forget wetin carry am go Aso Rock grin

See more photos....http://ogakpatakpata..com.ng/2016/04/gbaaaaazzzaaa-meet-di-baddest-chick-for.html

Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by PoosPoos: 11:02am On Apr 25, 2016
Nooooo!!!
Kai!
Vaseline crew,manner don fall o

1 Like

Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by OKorowanta: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Anoda one
I troway salute kind of backside...
Yeezuz!

Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by Eliza5050(f): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2016
She is beautiful
I'm really jealous now.
Damn it!
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by sinaj(f): 11:10am On Apr 25, 2016
I think I need more nyash cry

1 Like

Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by Eliza5050(f): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2016
sinaj:

I sure do.
A little more will be fine.
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by blithe2nice(m): 11:54am On Apr 25, 2016
By boo boo's own big pass.....if u see my babe mountain eh,u go piss for bory.I like it big...my friend uche calls it"Hold Something,make Something Hold You"
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by moredollar(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
sinaj:
Make we see d one wey u get first.......

1 Like

Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by sinaj(f): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
moredollar:

Make we see d one wey u get first.......
come my room na

1 Like

Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by player007(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
sinaj:
come my room na
Lolz. Bros.....just in case you want to go. Leave us the name of your next of kin and number.
Just in.........case

4 Likes

Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by headboiy: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Op, this ya topic...mountain ukwu grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by thugluvfem(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin vascline crew. very funny
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by TheAziz: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
its hard to believe it's not an implant
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by charles316: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
sinaj:

Çome to my room ,make I pump am for you.
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by faith551(m): 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
that's way too much work,busty does it for me grin
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by UIA04(f): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Camera angle helped the second lady
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by Kentura(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nicki berra pas joor
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by moredollar(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
sinaj:
come my room na
Hmmm...... Nice. Thanks for d invitation.....
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by mrbash6113(m): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
the blood of Timothy!!!!!
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by boss1310(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
my own instagram is not on fire abeg
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by Presbulg(m): 6:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ain't this the truth ?

5 Likes

Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by Undisputed88(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
sinaj:
Visit the nearest VULCANIZER or Change ya Present BF.
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by rattlesnake(m): 10:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
Orgli
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by sinaj(f): 11:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
player007:

Lolz. Bros.....just in case you want to go. Leave us the name of your next of kin and number.
Just in.........case
why will he do dat undecided
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by player007(m): 4:36am On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
why will he do dat undecided
Do what? Drop the number of his next of kin or come for 'confirmation' like you askd him to?
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by Qualer: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2016
Eliza5050:
She is beautiful
I'm really jealous now.
Damn it!

You can achieve this in one year... if you know the tricks!
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by Qualer: 5:25am On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:

your own still dey grow... give am small time.. grin grin
Re: Step Aside Nicki Minaj,here Comes The Chick With The Mountain Ukwu On Instagram by phlamesG: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2016
sinaj:
come my room na
are you serious? shocked give me ya address

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Mobbed By Fans In Ilorin,spotted Sitting On A Rental Chair Under A Canopy / Pic. Of Miss Nigeria / Do These 3 Things & You'll F^ck Any Girl On The First Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.