Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again (28434 Views)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Ecowas Court Strikes Out FG Request On Nnamdi Kanu's Case, Adjourns The Ruling / Nnamdi Kanu Raises Hands In Court After His Bail Hearing Was Adjourned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by ukomko: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
The Court of Appeal, Abuja division on April 25 has again adjourned the appeal brought before it by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, and his co-accused, David Nwawusi and Benjamin Madubugwu.

The case was postponed till May 5 because court reportedly didn’t bring Kanu’s case file to court. Chuks Muoma expressed his disappointment by telling the presiding Justice Moore he was surprised to hear that the case is not due for hearing after it was fixed for today. The IPOB leader and his two co-defendants are being prosecuted on six counts of treasonable felony, unlawful possession of firearms and other crimes bordering on supposed agitation for secession of the Republic of Biafra from Nigeria.

They had approached the Abuja Division of the Court of Appeal asking for an order to compel the Chief Judge of the Federal High Court, Justice Ibrahim Auta, to withdraw the case from Justice Tsoho and re-assign it to another judge. The defendants blamed Justice Tsoho for bias following the judge’s ruling, which would permit prosecution witnesses to testify behind a ‘shield’ in order to hide the witnesses’ identities from the members of the public present in court.

https://www.naij.com/810079-just-appeal-court-adjourns-kanus-case.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by zico530(m): 12:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
See connival to frustrate the guy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
There are monsters behind this case..I weep for this nation cry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Juxtified(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
Either the court is incompetent for forgetting such a high profile case, or there's a deliberate ploy from above to frustrate the defendant

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by ThankGodEdeh(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sorry for this country.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Kastonkastroll(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin. Kanu can only regain his freedom when APC government are not in power again and that's if they dont even execute him or jail him for life. And I'm sure kanu knows this

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by IVORY2009(m): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buhari will not kill person shocked this is the problem with our young democracy, where the interference of the execultive on judicial matters.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by SleekMallam: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
This country is a joke. standing5 will soon post news of countries in the world where such practice is the norm.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by DropShot: 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Our Dilector is in trouble. grin grin

It's almost eight months since the educated illiterate has been kept in custody despite the noise and chest-beating about what awaited the country if he was arrested. Yet, NOTHING has happened since he was arrested like a common criminal he is, apart from more chest-beating and unfortunate death of some of his gullible brainwashed followers, .

But we warned him and his fake supporters ooooo.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Emancipation: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
kanu needs to just relax. The fulanis will unknowingly finish the job he started. His God is alive.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by ifymagik(m): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chai

1 Like

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
Amazing
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by 90xtr3r: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
grin grin. Kanu can only regain his freedom when APC government are not in power again and that's if they dont even execute him or jail him for life. And I'm sure kanu knows this

Weep not for Kanu, weep for your confused and deluded generation of ass-licking minions.

Why would it take you and your co-conspirators over 6 months to get a befitting masquerade regalia to enable you testify against NK in court?
Instead you lots have been busy spluttering saliva everywhere you go as if you're under a terrible epilepsy.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by EmeritusMbaM: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
SleekMallam:
This country is a joke. standing5 will soon post news of countries in the world where such practice is the norm.

My friend, why are they treating oga dilector this way nah.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Liberty90: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
DropShot:

It's almost eight months since the educated illiterate has been kept in custody despite the noise and chest-beating about what awaited the country if he was arrested. Yet, NOTHING, apart from more chest-beating and unfortunate death of some of his gullible brainwashed followers, has happened since he was arrested like a common criminal he is.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Y0ruba.

51 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Liberty90: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kastonkastroll:

Y0ruba.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by EmeritusMbaM: 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
DropShot:

It's almost eight months since the educated illiterate has been kept in custody despite the noise and chest-beating about what awaited the country if he was arrested. Yet, NOTHING, apart from more chest-beating and unfortunate death of some of his gullible brainwashed followers, has happened since he was arrested like a common criminal he is.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

The russians and Isreali armies will come rescue our dilector, watch out for our oga jail break. cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by DaBullIT(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bwahahahaha'

After several 10 days ultimatum

FG still frustrating IPOB and secessionists

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Kastonkastroll(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
[s]
90xtr3r:

Weep not for Kanu, weep for your confused and deluded generation of ass-licking minions.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015
[/s] Dude who is weeping for kanu? Can't you see I'm so happy that kanu is incarsirated? grin grin let's pop champagne

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by 90xtr3r: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
[s]
Kastonkastroll:
Dude who is weeping for kanu? Can't you see I'm so happy that kanu is incarsirated? grin grin let's pop champagne
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, you should be ashamed of your tribe that none of you loud-mouthed, lily-livered beings dared stand and look Hausa-Fulanis eyeball to eyeball as Kanu did.

You're of all men most miserable if all you could do is make a living out of Kanu's quest for nationhood. 

It's a pity you that you and your co-conspirators have not been able to pin him down with all your evil propaganda and jungle justice.

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

With a rare man like NK that commands over 35million people without money, there is every reason for you and your hypocritical folks to poo in your pants at the mere mention of anything connected to his name.

NK and the Handcuffs - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

NK raising his hands in victory -

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Almajiri1: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

My friend, why are they treating oga dilector this way nah.
Every struggle has its price. Dilector is paying his due price.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by EmeritusMbaM: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Almajiri1:

Every struggle has its price. Dilector is paying his due price.

You are right my good friend. They should release oga dilector, he don too suffer abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by franchizy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
All this illitracy IPAD yoths spoken lubbish here are unsane.
kanu kanot escape this. he kant thleten a kontry and go scut flee. he must rip the fluits of his words.
Biafra is dead and kan nevar rise again.
i uge all you ilitracy IPADS to short upand stop spoken lubish here.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by ckmayoca: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Why is the judge hiding behind adjournment sef? If they don't have case to hold against this guy, they shld just free him.
No wonder saraki is dealing with the system also, everything is a joke and wack.
Oju n ti wa o.

8 Likes

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Almajiri1: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

You are right my good friend. They should release oga dilector, he don too suffer abeg.
He should be considered for plea bargain if applicable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by victorvezx(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
Emancipation:
kanu needs to just relax. The fulanis will unknowingly finish the job he started. His God is alive.
hahaha, stop consoling yourself with ur Fulani conspiracy theory. just admit the fact that the government can lock KANU up for a long time, and there is nothing u or his many followers can do about it. u all will just wail and shout and go back to our business.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
franchizy:
All this illitracy IPAD yoths spoken lubbish here are unsane.
kanu kanot escape this. he kant thleten a kontry and go scut flee. he must rip the fluits of his words.
Biafra is dead and kan nevar rise again.
i uge all you ilitracy IPADS to short upand stop spoken lubish here.
Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by georgen2u(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
I no that nnamdi kanu is holding fg in their balls. No amount if adjournment can save Nigeria. Fg made that mistake of arresting him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by egalitarian78: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2016
NK always having an upper hand against his persecutors. They tried d handcuffs humiliation but Nk even preferred wearing it and vehemently refused its unlocking until his lawyers intervened; ever since d FG and her prison authorities have jettisoned dat pattern. They tried frustrating his patience and tenacity by his continuous incarceration despite court granted bails esp as d wife was pregnant , Nk made it clear he is not in hurry if d 'speed' will pervert justice and since then even d zombies are no more talking about long detention. They used Rochas Okorocha who came up with uniting d warring camps of Ohaneze Ndigbo and sent them on a mission to beg d FG, Mr Kanu made it clear he preferred to die in detention than for d elitist Ohaneze to take credit for his freedom.The enemies then came up with masquerades testifying against him and d court agreed for a screen shield after a hitherto judgement to d contrary by same judge. Now comes in d Onaiyekan condemnation and for d state to apologize to Citizen Kanu, comes in d visit of d ICC to Nigeria, comes in d Amnesty International report on Nig and suddenly a Nig court who fixed a date for a matter suddenly cud not come up with d case files. NK went to d Appeal court cos Justice Tsosho having earlier given a judgment against masked witnesses can not euphemistically rephrase it to screened shield witnesses by himself but only an appeal court cud adjudicate on dat. The greatest albatross on d side of d state is dat d Radio they spent millions jamming is still broadcasting and even reaching farther horizons with dia unadulterated gospel of verifiable facts. Truth is becoming clearer and Nnamdi Kalu being a student of contemporary History understands all these mind game tactics and is patiently coming out top in all. Now it appears d govt is running out with phantom ideas on how to achieve dia ill conceived agenda, oñe can only wish d Hero of modern day self-determination campaign d best in his temporary setbacks cos ur test will in d end become testimony.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by macluvph1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
God bless nnamdi kanu.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by coolitempa(f): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kanu is a goner...he will not be getting out no time soon meanwhile his mama is going to enjoy herself in Belgium while his wife is getting better action from his fellow iPod losers... grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama In Court As Kanu's Case Adjourned Again by macluvph1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Nnamdi kanu, may your will be done,ever shall it be world without end. AMEN

God bless you.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jibrin: Dogara Diverted FG Project To His Farm In Nasarawa / Soldiers Save 605 Women And Children (Photos) / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.