Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Is It Polite For A Guy To Point Out A Flaw In A Lady Dress? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Polite For A Guy To Point Out A Flaw In A Lady Dress? (600 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo's Sets Of Twins Rock Arab Dress In Saudi Arabia (photo) / The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style / Point Of Correction To Google: Igedes Are Igede, Not Idoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Polite For A Guy To Point Out A Flaw In A Lady Dress? by mkpikpub(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fellow nairalander, is it polite and necessary for a guy to point out a dressing flaw in a lady dressing? I happen to share an office with a lady who is recently employed. This morning I noticed that the back of her gown is open at the stitching point such that her underdress is visible. Each time she is up from her desk for something, it is very visible. How do I put it to her without offending or embarrassing her?
Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Point Out A Flaw In A Lady Dress? by donbenedict(m): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jus tell her. Wat's thr. Phew
Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Point Out A Flaw In A Lady Dress? by Presbulg(m): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
There's no big deal there bro, just tell her.
The fact that you guys share an office means you guys relate in one way or the other, so shouldn't be that hard to tell/show her.

1 Like

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Point Out A Flaw In A Lady Dress? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yea but say it with erm erm with a friendly voice. Coming from you, she will change(APC) cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Point Out A Flaw In A Lady Dress? by Olasco93: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
If there are other staff there, you can draw the attention of one of them to inform the Victim.
Ifyou two are the only ones present there, You can inform her politely. Just do it responsibly because as humans we can say the RIGHT thin the WRONG way.
#Say it the Right thing the Right way.

1 Like

Re: Is It Polite For A Guy To Point Out A Flaw In A Lady Dress? by mkpikpub(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
HateU2:
Yea but say it with erm erm with a friendly voice. Coming from you, she will change(APC) cheesy.

I just did but was not easy. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chiefs Arrest Five For Holding Funeral During Oba’s Coronation / How People Get Smashed In Different Countries / What Is So Special About A Woman? See The Amazing And Perfect Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.