Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics (710 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Rocking Native Wears / Stephanie Okereke Meets Crown Princess Mary Of Denmark (photos) / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics by chimere66: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Star actress and celebrity ambassador for NDI’s Stop VAWIE campaign in Nigeria, Stephanie Okereke-Linus was a special guest at the ‘#NotTheCost: Stopping Violence Against Women In Politics’ Conference which took place in New York, U.S.A.

The Global Call to Action to Stop Violence Against Women in Politics was organized by the National Democratic Institute (NDI), a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization working to support and strengthen democratic institutions worldwide through citizen participation, openness and accountability in government.

The event was attended by the U.S. Secretary of State and NDI Chairman Madeleine K. Albright as well as Madame Sophie Grégoire Trudeau, women’s rights activist and wife of the Prime Minister of Canada. Other special guests were Dr. Juli Minoves Triquell, president of Liberal International; Alejandra Mora Mora, minister for the Status of Women in Costa Rica; Khadija El Morabit, vice president of the International Network of Liberal Women; Irena Hadziabdic, IFES Board Director and Purna Sen, Director of the Policy Division at UN Women.

The conference was the starting point for a global movement where women from across the world spoke about the violence they faced while exercising their democratic rights and voiced their resolve to put an end to it.

During the conference, Stephanie Linus played a key role where she introduced the Global Call To Action, and encouraged everyone to work towards making a difference. “We can stand here in New York and talk, or we can go out into the world and make a difference to the lives of women who want to be voices in their nation” she said during her presentation.

As a women’s advocate, Stephanie Linus continues to champion several causes against the exclusion and under representation of women, and strongly believes that all violence against women is wrong and must be stopped.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/stephanie-okereke-with-canadian-first.html

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics by chimere66: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2016

Re: Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics by juniorportland(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
nice one Stephanie
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
pretty woman... doing great things ... smiley
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics by kizzken(m): 1:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Stephanie always looking beautiful.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Feel the mama
You know I like you so oh
Girl i cherish you
I stand for you
I won’t lie to you
But I fit lie for you oh oh
In the night
Girl am down for you oh oh
Oya talk to me oh mama
Bo Lorun Soro mi dayo with you
Baby all I seek I find it in you
All I seek I find it in you
If I’m to choose, girl I’ll choose you
If I’m to lose, girl I want to lose with you
Them say na taboo but girl I see truth in you
Shey wa korin fun mi, do you really care
Sho le pon mi fun mi baby
Shey mi ni lote oh
To be sincere
I would do almost anything for you
Anything for you
Girl i cherish you
I stand for you
I won’t lie to you
In the night
Oya talk to me oh mama
If I’m to shoot, girl I’ll shoot for you
Ain’t gan kill baby just to bullet who
Prayed about you last night you came my way
Ha, eh omo baba alayo ni
If you buy infinity would you buy for me oh
When i make activity would you come for me oh
Stick it to the light and let me see your face
See your face
Girl i cherish you
I stand for you
I won’t lie to you
In the night
Oya talk to me oh mama
cool cool cool cool kiss daniel did justice to this song
Love it dope
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics by okoro4: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lovely lady.Nollywood diva
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics by winniz: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Very Pretty woman and among the best Nollywood actress Keep it up.
Re: Stephanie Okereke & Canadian 1st Lady Speak At Notthecost Conference In USA(pics by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
gudone

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Recieves This Amazing Drawing On Stage From Ibimcookey / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / No Beef At All Between Aki And I – Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.