Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) (49679 Views)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / See The Thug Side Of YBNL Toaster, Adekunle Gold (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Jimi23(m): 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
He ought to think back on his pains b4 getting signed to YBNL first becos who knew lil kesh b4 he joined YBNL? YBNL rebranded lil kesh and brought him fame. Do not bite the finger that fed u. Shikena.
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Temysteve(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
headboiy:
First of all, who dis epistle don epp

Is Olamide responsible for Lil kesh's whack lyrical content...puhlease, besides those aren't enough reasons to bite the fingers that fed him angry
hmmm, because he's leaving is record label means he's bitting the finger that fed him?? He has serve the label wholeheartedly, so every1 expect him to move forward...
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by bigfather(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
abbey621:
F*cking liars everywhere! E no dey tire una?

Na lie dem take dey chop naa !
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by updatechange(m): 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thats what you get when you sing songs with high explicit contents. Lil kesh should learn how to use his lyrics very well, it has also killed the carrier of so many artiste like skally mental, Okobo, and so on.... Anyways wish u all da best.

1 Like

Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
who lil kesh epp? He don baff aberg who e serve?

Aberg when we go get light.....

Never know

let me cook eba for myself before hungry kee me

1 Like

Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Praizekeyz(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
People at it again!!!
Deciding people's career....and d guy fit dey club with olamide now dey shack hennessy inside brain.
Una go dey tok wetin dey no send una.
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by x6blade(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Anybody pushing this dude to leave YBNL is actually after his downfall, No Nigerian Artist has ever had issues with his or her record label and came out strong except for a very few ones, if not for international connections wizkid would have been long forgotten, when Vector had issues with his label, the first person he ran to was the same olamide Kesh is trying to leave...lol He needs to ask Brymo, Wande Coal, Ego (Lagbaja Backup singer) Lace and co whats up with their career now and they would tell him to stick with whatever he is getting from YBNL.

What most people dont understand is The DOORS the name "YBNL" opens for him freely before would now need to be paid for, moreover Olamide can still block those links if he wants cuz most OAPs are loyal to him.

Talking about his album, i listened to the full album and it was pretty dusty, except from the hits released before and the tracks with YCEE and the one with Adekunle Gold.
if not for international connections wizkid would have been forgotten Seriously mate be real with yourself.
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by amiskurie(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
mccoy47:

must u always be so uncou?
Can't u butress ur point without insults?
So much about ur upbringing #Sad

Did I insult you? ....I only said maybe u are and u started insulting me.

Be warned or I curse you bitter.
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by goodlifehyd1: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
He was touched by the breakup or why did you think he held back the album he was supposed to release??
x6blade:
if not for international connections wizkid would have been forgotten Seriously mate be real with yourself.
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by olu1759(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yeye bloggers,if ya'll don't have anything to post,you'll start posting rubbish.olamide said it sometimes back,that YBNL is not a record label but a movement,a platform for young upcomming artist,so after a while you can stand rigid on your own.not being a child to another person's father(my children).him starting a record label doesn't mean he's fighting olamide,when he got his own studio,u didn't see him fighting olamide,now because he's starting his record label........
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by nwachonum: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
grin grin maybe I should start crying
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2016
headboiy:

Is Olamide responsible for Lil kesh's whack lyrical content...puhlease, besides those aren't enough reasons to bite the fingers that fed him angry
Bros agreement is Agreement ooh if the agreement they signed earlier have expired He have every right to pen down another one or go his way. It doesn't have anything to do with bitin the finger that feed u. Ok he should be with Olamide forever abi?
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
mccoy47:
Nigerians sha. Now they've remembered that koredo bello n reekado banks hv endorsements?
I thought a thread some days back called don jazzy a slavemaster that gives notin to d workers? angry
Mtchewwww
thank you so much my brother ur head dey game
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Mogenerous(f): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
All these stupid ass bloggers will just come out with trash without getting their facts known. Whereas, Olamide and Lilkesh are so where balling together. If Lilkesh is leaving, one thing is sure, he gat Olamide's blessing thus both are departing in good term. He isn't doing any videos no more under Ybnl because his last contract has expired and prolly doing them under his own Label. You are talking of cheating, the dude gat 3 rides, has his own apartment in Lekki and will always be grateful for the two years he used under YBNL that brought him to limelight, supported and even gat his back anytime.
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by miqos02(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
who dem epp
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by jojothaiv(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Anybody pushing this dude to leave YBNL is actually after his downfall, No Nigerian Artist has ever had issues with his or her record label and came out strong except for a very few ones, if not for international connections wizkid would have been long forgotten, when Vector had issues with his label, the first person he ran to was the same olamide Kesh is trying to leave...lol He needs to ask Brymo, Wande Coal, Ego (Lagbaja Backup singer) Lace, Mr MayD even Oga D'banj, K-switch and co whats up with their career now and they would tell him to stick with whatever he is getting from YBNL.

What most people dont understand is The DOORS the name "YBNL" opens for him freely before would now need to be paid for, moreover Olamide can still block those links if he wants cuz most OAPs are loyal to him.

Talking about his album, i listened to the full album and it was pretty dusty, except from the hits released before and the tracks with YCEE and the one with Adekunle Gold.
Vector, D'Banj issorait........

Well noted sha....
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by boykiss99(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2016
Are there not bigger problems in the world that what a person should give a Bleep about is Kesh?
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Norajones(f): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
He has great beats but the lyrics are also wack.. Few days back its don jazzy being a slave master and I remember that OP saying dat lil kesh has succeeded more than reekado banks. So why d turn table? Or is this a retaliation from a don jazzy slave? sorry fan. D dude lil kesh aint got good songs just noise. #Ready for bashing

1 Like

Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Hardaysheenar(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
dts d culture and tradition of some of nigerian artists...even Olamide himself dumped his record label and attacked ID cabasa in his lyrics...dts not new...wat goes around comes around...2face left kennis unexpected, Wizkid, wande coal, brymo, and co..they all left their record labels wen they ar nt meant to leave...This is one of d things dt do discourage artist promoters...once they blow then d next thing Is to dump...I pray Lil kesh doesn't regret ds if he eventually leaves...
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by purpledferanmi1: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
oga lil kesh: whack lyrical content. abeg no let talk say u b enemy of progress.
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Pecca: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
mccoy47:
Nigerians sha. Now they've remembered that koredo bello n reekado banks hv endorsements?
I thought a thread some days back called don jazzy a slavemaster that gives notin to d workers? angry
Mtchewwww
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Mom007(f): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
Good for him! Mr dirty mouth...
tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by FOREXMART(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
bleh bleh bleh
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
headboiy:

Bros no vex,just spit like 3 or 4 bars make we hear,yeye fowl,the boy has grown too big for ybnl.. he needs to start doing things on his own..and trust me he'll make it
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by SpecialStar(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Who knows whether Olamide Baddo drops "Who You Epp" freestyle competition coz of Lil Kesh to understand that even if he's out of YBNL, there are thousands artists out there....

The competition now has over 1290+ entries.
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by tillaman(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
Well the ball is in his court, I hope he doesn't make a wrong decision, which ever ways I wish him enough!
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Goodnuel: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Anybody pushing this dude to leave YBNL is actually after his downfall, No Nigerian Artist has ever had issues with his or her record label and came out strong except for a very few ones, if not for international connections wizkid would have been long forgotten, when Vector had issues with his label, the first person he ran to was the same olamide Kesh is trying to leave...lol He needs to ask Brymo, Wande Coal, Ego (Lagbaja Backup singer) Lace, Mr MayD even Oga D'banj, K-switch and co whats up with their career now and they would tell him to stick with whatever he is getting from YBNL.

Can you tell me about Vector and Olamide?? What did he do for Vector?
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Arckeen: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Anybody pushing this dude to leave YBNL is actually after his downfall, No Nigerian Artist has ever had issues with his or her record label and came out strong except for a very few ones, if not for international connections wizkid would have been long forgotten, when Vector had issues with his label, the first person he ran to was the same olamide Kesh is trying to leave...lol He needs to ask Brymo, Wande Coal, Ego (Lagbaja Backup singer) Lace, Mr MayD even Oga D'banj, K-switch and co whats up with their career now and they would tell him to stick with whatever he is getting from YBNL. Wetin u Dey talk, so na Olamide help Vextor back on his career? And Wetin you say do wande coal? Dat G Dey do well!!! No be by false

Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Olukologia(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=goodlifehy
Talking about his album, i listened to the full album and it was pretty dusty, except from the hits released before and the tracks with YCEE and the one with Adekunle Gold.[/quote]. I wonder o. The guy isn't dat good o, if not for Olamide who paved way 4 him. All his songs worth no endorsement.
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
goodlifehyd1:

please explain how vector ran to Olamide
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by x6blade(m): 5:18am On Apr 26, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
He was touched by the breakup or why did you think he held back the album he was supposed to release??
he clearly stated that he had too many songs and picking for the album was somewhat difficult. He didn't want to put in just anyhow songs
Re: The Many Pains Of YBNL Youngster, Lil Kesh (must Read) by Chuksworld(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2016
Bloggers and lies......... I'm still watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time / Wizkid Flaunts New Car (Photo) / Emma Nyra Family House In Delta Designed By Her Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.