Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! (990 Views)

Why Can't Other Tribes Unite And Deal With These Fulani Herdsmen Once & For All / Igbos & Yorubas: It's Time To Unite Against These Fulani Herdsmen / Let Clear Our Mind On These Fulani Herdsmen Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by Destined2win: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
The spate of fulani attacks have increased across the nation. Believe me those guys have ulterior motives. As a President to be, I charge all communities to arm themselves, yes, I said so. Arm yourselves and defend yourselves and your lands against these blood suckers. If they must stay in any community, they must be made to pay tax, and abide by the rules and regulations of that community.

Again I say, defend yourselves, arm yourselves!!!
Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by ckmayoca: 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bros u r right. Anyone killed by fulani without a fight back will be punished again by God in heaven.
If you can't defend ursef then stop complaining like kids.
Get machetes, get guns, get acid and defend ur wife n children. Imagin few ppl attacking a communities of larger youth number.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by orisa37: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Even the DSS has just shamelessly permitted all the Fulani Herdsmen in the South to continue to kill farmers and if there is reprisals, the Northerners will kill all Yorubas, Ibos, Ijaws, Ibibios Tivs, Idomas, more Agatus etc in the North. And he is a National Officer!
Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by Destined2win: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Arm yourselves; I repeat defend yourselves and your land. Do not act cowardly by allowing terrorists take over what belongs to you. Arise O' communities and defend yourselves against fulani herdsmen
Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by weyabblog: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
Hav secured local weapons nd knives, planing to get license gun any good one. Also our internal interior security need to be created, armed and be at alert not even to defend bur to atack nd destroy then take the fight to their enemies home. Period
Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by lekkie073(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
fulani herdsmen...the new terrorist group in nigeria killing and maiming without constraint...and God save us because our president happens to be a fulani man with cows too for dat matter...
Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by drss(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2016
let d zoo disintegrate. Ipob don't wan to be part of terrorist.
Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by comos: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
we south should stand up against them.

this was how Arab/Fulani Jajanweed almost wipe out the people of south sudan untill they took up arms to fight back.
Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by AgentGoat: 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
That's what I advise too. Fight and resist them. Stop waiting for nay government to help you.

1 Like

Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by 989900B: 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
ckmayoca:
Bros u r right. Anyone killed by fulani without a fight back will be punished again by God in heaven.
If you can't defend ursef then stop complaining like kids.
Get machetes, get guns, get acid and defend ur wife n children. Imagin few ppl attacking a communities of larger youth number.

Aye! Can't be better said.
Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by figment232(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Its high time we put a stop to these senselesskillings.Youths rise up and fight,don't be a coward fight for your birthright.Rightttttttttttttttttt.
Re: Arm Yourselves Against These Fulani Herdsmen! by Babacele: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
989900B:

Aye! Can't be better said.
Fulanis are more disciplined, organized, patient and dangerous than the folks making noise here. ask me n I ll tell u dt fulani leaders won't collect bribe from outsiders to d detriment of his folks unlike d noisemakers here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Started Investigating Saraki Only After He Became Senate President. / If You Can Answer These Questions, You Are a Genius..Eggheads Fall In / High Prices Of Food Stuffs In The Market~a Blessing In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.