Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Waidi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Waidi (508 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waidi by mcocolok(m): 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
My name is Waidi. Back in Primary school, I was very poor in Mathematics.
During exams, I’d get between 2% and 8%. The results used to be announced sequentially, that is from the lowest to the highest marks. So I would always be the first or second to be called out and flogged.
One day, the maths results were announced and my name wasn’t among the first to be called out.
The teacher got to 30%, 40%, 50%, 60% and 70%, still my paper had not been called out.
Everyone in the class kept looking at me asking, "Waddy what’s up? How did you pass this exam?” And I was like ... "Well, na God o"
By the time the teacher got to 80%, I was already grinning in excitement.
When he got to 90%, he had only one paper remaining. I then asked myself, could I have scored 90% in maths? I was feeling very anxious and happy now. It was obvious my dreams and prayers have been answered.
The whole class was amazed as everyone kept looking at me. It was unbelievable.
Finally the teacher looked up and said, "One silly student here did not write his name on the paper and he scored 0%. Who hasn't received his paper yet?”
The whole class echoed..
"Waidddii

(1) (Reply)

Apc Abi Upc / . / What A Bad Day Looks Like In The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.