Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? (2447 Views)

Did Fulani Actually Attacked Lagos Ibadan Express Way? / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / Nigerians Attack The Presidency Over Abacha Loot Post on Twitter (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by kingdompropty: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
From my recent and careful study of the Fulani herdsmen invasion, a few things can be deduced as per Fulani herdsmen, APC and Buhari.

1. Why is Olu falae a target? - PDP.

2. Why is Agatu invaded ?

3. Why is the Enugu Catholic Church attacked - is it connected to father Mbakas move?

4. Why is Mr. Buhari uncomfortably quiet?

5. Who is behind the grazing bill that gives Fulani a universal ethnicity and advantage over others?

From my observations recently, Nigerians may be in for a more serious matter than we envisaged. As I write over 500 Fulanis have invaded Enugu community and scores of houses and place of worship is currently been burnt by these evil children.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by Baawaa(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Thank God, it is no more Boko haram, it has political undertone but I am very sure Buhari will see their end tactically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by lekkie073(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
nigeria is in deep shyte...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by figment232(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Can't these people defend themselves.Fighting these Fulani herdsmen is nt rocket science na....apologies to the "mere commission"

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by drss(m): 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2016
buari is in total support of fulani massacres going on in d con3. watch n see how buari dullard himself will lead d final disintegration of dis god forsaken union - which to me will be a good developement.
d united states prophecy may have got d date wrong but they have got d event right. d zoo will soon collaspe.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by jmanity: 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
why is it that any community this herdsmen attacks the youths of that community just keep quiet and don't defend themselves, do the herdsmen use jazz or what? How can a stranger come to your own backyard and threaten you??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by jimi4us: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
SS and SE states it's about time we defend ourselves ,before these jihadist who have been sent by their President to kill us all. If you see anything that look like Fulani, Hausa kill it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by Alfranco(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
figment232:
Can't these people defend themselves.Fighting these Fulani herdsmen is nt rocket science na....apologies to the "mere commission"
How do you defend yourself from demons who attack in the hood of the night when you hardly imagine? However, if this wicked people are man enough as they claim they should face men their equal, not killing helpless and defensless people and hlding away as they often do. worrying is the tacit approval they enjoy....it's baffling the did is

done in this latest cowardly attack despite prior knowledge by the so called authority.
Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by rusher14: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
I'm often surprised pictures associated with their activities are difficult to come by.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by otokx(m): 5:18pm On Apr 25, 2016
rusher14:
I'm often surprised pictures associated with their activities are difficult to come by.

me too

5 Likes

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by ehissi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
Baawaa:
Thank God, it is no more Boko haram, it has political undertone but I am very sure Buhari will see their end tactically.

He will see their end tactically abi technically!!?? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by babyfaceafrica: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pictures of houses burnt or gerrahof here

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by afroniger: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
The government needs to do something about the excesses of these so-called herdsmen. Nobody has a monopoly of violence. A word is enough....
Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by Litmus: 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
jmanity:
why is it that any community this herdsmen attacks the youths of that community just keep quiet and don't defend themselves, do the herdsmen use jazz or what? How can a stranger come to your own backyard and threaten you??

probably because there is no unity for them to depend on. How many youths reside in any one obscure community? If the terrorists disguised as herdsmen return with ak47 or some such weapon what can unarmed or even partially armed brave youths do against organised terrorists? People who sit far away calling youths at the sharp end of this cattle herding terrorists cowards are themselves cowaeds because they prefare to jib rather than go stand with people of the besieged community. There is no bravery in confronting men armed with semi automatic rifles sponsored by shadowy forces, only foolhardiness. The answer is a united front and carefully thought-out plan of action such as nationwide protest marches and determination to squash that reservations bill.

It's hell typing on mobile, now I understand Nigerian youths...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by onajo2000(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buhari and apc has failed Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by VivianUdeogu(f): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
jimi4us:
SS and SE states it's about time we defend ourselves ,before these jihadist who have been sent by their President to kill us all. If you see anything that look like Fulani, Hausa kill it.
Nna, you sii down for Lagos and you dey talk about defending the SS and SE. Why dont you leave Lagos and come home first. Na people like u dey always make Ndi Ofe dey insult us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by Ojiofor: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2016
The poisonous food Buhari is cooking go soon don.
Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by franklynsunny(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
Cursed fulanis...

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by IamAtribalist: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
cool

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by ckmayoca: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2016
Fulanis conquered the hausa becos the hausa's r foolish, fulanis said if not for colonisation, they would have conquered oyo then stop at lagos cos of the sea and maybe proceed to east if dem liver strong. But now it seems then tend to resurrect their abandoned project and now to gain more grand before the next election cos fulani will not wanna step aside for a long time. If una like make una yab SW or SS or SE whatever happen to a zone will surely happen to the others.
Let's fight back until international bodies interferes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by enlightenedmind: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2016
This smells fishy. Fulani attacking Igbo Christian community seems highly unlikely except they were paid to do so. Pics from this attack plz

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by pongwa(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
my people, its time to carve out SOUTHERN NIGERIA before its too late.
Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by Almajiri1: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Buhari is the commandant of the fulani militias.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by enlightenedmind: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2016
rusher14:
I have personally scrowlled d web and there exist only one AGATU's. Never found any yet for this Enugu incident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Fulani Herdsmen Attack The Enugu Catholic Church? by enlightenedmind: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2016
Ojiofor:
The poisonous food Buhari is cooking go soon don.

IPOB IPOB.. HOW BIAFRA NAA? UNA DON GET FREEDOM YET? grin grin THIS MATTER DON PASS PHAROAH OWN. grin grin tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

/ APC Crises Deepen, As Campaign DG Dumps Party / Inside Poor Community Where Former NNPC GMD, Yakubu, Hid Over N3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.