Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Burial Of Uniport Student, Gina, Allegedly Shot ‘accidentally’ 5 Times - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Of Uniport Student, Gina, Allegedly Shot ‘accidentally’ 5 Times (518 Views)

Female Uniport Student Accuses Lecturers Of Demanding 3 Some, Before Giving E Sc / Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) / Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burial Of Uniport Student, Gina, Allegedly Shot ‘accidentally’ 5 Times by bizzai(f): 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2016
According to a post by a Facebook user, Chijioke Okibe, Gina seen in the photo above was allegedly shot 5 times and left to die in University of Portharcourt, Aluu, Rivers State by policemen in the guise of accidental discharge during the school's violent protest earlier this month.

It was gathered that late Gina was the only child of her parents. Her dad is late also.

Her cousin who shared the GRAPHIC photos from the burial also shared a heartbreaking note from her wounded and broken mother.

Read the words of late Gina’s mother below: "Yesterday my beautiful daughter was put to rest.. The heaviness in my heart can't be eased, knowing that no one is taking responsibility of your death. The police killed you and never showed remorse for your death. Nigeria is as messed up as its leaders. May you rest in peace my angel. Your death has paint everything in my life into a different shades of remorse, I keep regretting sending you there, I feel guilty Gina..The sorrow I feel to lose you Gina is the price I have paid to have you in my life, your memories is all I have, which helped me survived the storms and struggles of our daily lives we shared together. I see it from henceforth as my job to mourn you until the day I die. I can't loose you, you are part of reason for everything in my life. Pls God how can I go through? Till we meet again. RIP Gina my doctor as I always called you. I will always love you my daughter."

Click the link below to see more photos: Viewers discretion is highly advised

http://www.ogbongefriends.com/breakingNews/newsDetails/10290/BURIAL-OF-UNIPORT-STUDENT-GINA-ALLEGEDLY-SHOT-ACCIDENTALLY-5-TIMES
Re: Burial Of Uniport Student, Gina, Allegedly Shot ‘accidentally’ 5 Times by callmelanner(m): 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
Heartbreaking cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Cross River University Students Protest 3 Days 'Back-2-Back Robbery In Their Sch / Help... Who Knows Any University That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Stude / Help!!!...absu Senate Suspends Medical Students Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.