Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,077 members, 7,867,090 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

True Life Story.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Life Story.... (535 Views)

Read True Life Story Of Girl Who Was Gang Raped By Her Three Friends + Photos / True Life Confession: I Am A Nigerian Girl And Have Slept With Over 30 Dogs / True Life Story: A Man In Lagos Who Raped His 19years Old Worker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story.... by alberson(f): 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
A friend Helene from The USA told me this story!
Someone reported against her that she stole from a supermarket.
When the policeman went to arrest her , he asked her : what did you steal?, she answered : only five eggs to feed my children.
He took her to the super market and bought for her some food., she started to cry and said : sir it's too much what you do.
He said : sometimes we shouldn't apply the law but we must apply the humanity.
A lesson for our own policemen!

1 Like

Re: True Life Story.... by amtaken(f): 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
Naija Police is not friend of the poor.

(1) (Reply)

Florida (nigerian) Officer Fired For Hitting Handcuffed Woman, Source = Video / 5 Security Tips For Ladies / Bank Set To Publish Rotimi Amaechi's Name As One Its Chronic Debtors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.