Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Opinion: It Will Be Hard For Northern Politicians To Win Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: It Will Be Hard For Northern Politicians To Win Presidential Election (852 Views)

PDP Can’t Win Presidential Election In 2019 – Governor Dickson / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / "Buhari Will Win Presidential Election Again" - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: It Will Be Hard For Northern Politicians To Win Presidential Election by inforesource: 6:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
Joke apart, have you ever asked yourself a question on which Northern Politician can rule this nation after the likes of PMB have gone?

Honestly speaking, I have been browsing my brain to pick on popular Northern politician but can't lay my hands on any.

Do you have one? Kindly put it forward.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: It Will Be Hard For Northern Politicians To Win Presidential Election by CACAWA(m): 7:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Was yaradua ever popular?

Was Jonathan popular?

In case you are just joining us, in Nigeria, nobody wins election by popularity, na who you know.

Even Buhari won't have won without Tinubu and Maybe Atiku and Obasanjo.

So back to the topic, which northerner bah? El-Rufai, if Apostle Johnson does not kill him by force.
Re: Opinion: It Will Be Hard For Northern Politicians To Win Presidential Election by inforesource: 5:33am On May 14, 2016
Good point though, but those earlier elections you mentioned aside PMB's were heavily rigged. And election awareness was not as high as this in Nigeria.

I am telling you it going to be a hard nut to crack.

CACAWA:
Was yaradua ever popular?

Was Jonathan popular?

In case you are just joining us, in Nigeria, nobody wins election by popularity, na who you know.

Even Buhari won't have won without Tinubu and Maybe Atiku and Obasanjo.

So back to the topic, which northerner bah? El-Rufai, if Apostle Johnson does not kill him by force.
Re: Opinion: It Will Be Hard For Northern Politicians To Win Presidential Election by gidgiddy: 8:14am On May 14, 2016
inforesource:
Joke apart, have you ever asked yourself a question on which Northern Politician can rule this nation after the likes of PMB have gone?

Honestly speaking, I have been browsing my brain to pick on popular Northern politician but can't lay my hands on any.

Do you have one? Kindly put it forward.

It doesn't matter who the North picks, all they care about is being in power. In 2019, the two main parties, PDP and APC are going to field northern candidates for the presidency. So effectively, a northerner has already won in 2019 while we are in 2016. However, wether there will be any country called Nigeria by 2019 is something to think about..........
Re: Opinion: It Will Be Hard For Northern Politicians To Win Presidential Election by inforesource: 3:14pm On May 14, 2016
Well, I believed time has changed, Nigerians are more aware now than ever. We may go for independent candidate if this present administration fails. Any move to stop this may end the entity call Nigeria.

gidgiddy:

It doesn't matter who the North picks, all they care about is being in power. In 2019, the two main parties, PDP and APC are goInga field northern candidates for the presidency. So effectively, a northerner has already won in 2019 while we are in 2016. However, wether there will be any country called Nigeria by 2019 is something to think about..........

(1) (Reply)

Troops Clear More Terrorists Camps In Sambisa Forest,Recover Suicide Vests(pics) / FG Allocated N795m For Website "Update" In Signed 2016 Budget - Nglatest.com / They Call It "Deregulation" But Why Is The Price Fixed At #145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.