Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz (6804 Views)

The Voice Note Game. / D'u Need A Chat Mate, Male Or Female Drop A Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by switD: 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
Dis is a GUDBYE note to all my friendz on NL

Hello friendz, I think itz time for me to leave. But i just wanna leave a note to let u all know dat i really appreciate u all .

AMIGOZ-- I really don't knw wia to start, U av done alot 4 me and I really can't say much . All i just wanna say is Thank You. In case u don't know, ur my first friend on NL and I will 4eva cherish you. Thankz for bin dia 4 me. Thx 4 ur care and love. I'm gonna miss u so much.

GABRY-- U brought me down here 2 NL, I wanna say a big thankz 2 u. Plz let dem be, I mean doz dat criticize u. Don't let dem feel happy in dia heart dat ur bin depressed due to dia wordz. Be strong and move on. Even if d world dozin luv u, just blif in ur heart dat ''he who created d world luv's u'' plus I do too and many more .

BBEEE-- Talking abt you. I don't think av eva seen a guy as sexy/handsome lyk you b4.I jst lyk ur wayz of posing and ur hair style. I wish all guys wud look exactly lyk you, lol . (Guess ladies won't be cheating no more if all guyz wud luk just lyk bbee) You damn sexy and I appreciate ur friendship. I'm gonna miss u and d way u call me ''D''

SHENTZ-- What more can I say? Intelligent and sexy looking gurl. Smart and simple, Friendly fellow

XOXOXO-- She cool, simple and friendly. she lykz me and always make me smile. Am gonna miss u more

NOETIC-- WOW. My one and only lawyer. I luv him so much and will always luv him till d end of time. Very cool and funny, plus cunning . lolz. Anywayz, Am leaving all d fishes in ur care. Plz take good care dem (Especially Amigoz and Gabry)

NIKE4LUV-- Shez wonderful and honest, I wish i cud hear 4rm u b4 i leave, but i guess ''no'' cuz u ain't gonna arrive now. I just wanna say ''I luv you and am gonna miss u so much'' Take care Nike.

KOLA_OLOYE-- D one and only oloye of NL. Am proud of u man. Thankx alot. I really honour ur friendship. I wish i cud send u a real crown just to make u know ur worth. But then i belif God has d best crown and i blif hez gonna crown u soon. Infact ur crowned. lolz. Missing you already. Take good care of my kody.

KODY-- My one and only Queen, Am leaving u in d hand of (God) plus oloye, I blif dey gonna take gud care of you. beside oloye told me ur carrying hiz 3 monthz baby. lolz. Best of luck. Am gonna miss the K's family

GEEGEE-- Oh wow, dis na my padi padi. I'm so proud of u, despite d fact dat people criticize us on dating thread, dis guy still stood by me and made me feel special. Thankz man, ur d bomb. Luv u so much, Am gonna miss u plentiful.

ZIGGY_MAMA-- What more can i say ? shez d mama and i blif mamas take care of dia young ones. Shez always taking care of me, always adding pretty smilez on my face. I love u mama. Am gonna miss u. Av missed u alot.

RENZ-- He special to me . And will always be special. He has taught me so much about lyf and Am so proud of him. May God continue to bless u man. Luv You.

ROMADE-- Dis dude is gr8, funny and one of d best yabbiz on NL. I just lyk reading hiz posts. kinda make me laugh. Luv u bro

DOYIN-- Alwayz yabbing , Only God can change him. Though i dislyk him d first time i met him, but l8ta i began to lyk him just like a friend. Now, I lyk him alot.

EDOYAD-- Fada of yabbing. original pidgin grandpa. Dis guy is gr8 and i lyk him cuz hiz very funny and dozin take thynz personal. keep it up bro

STEVE49JA-- No one is as gentle as dis guy. He sound too mature, sumtym i wish i cud knw hiz age cuz he always sound lyk big-daddy(80yrz old)lolz. I just lyk him alot . Smart bro. and also cristainmatic. luv u bro

BIOLA-- Wey my control number? Dis guy swimz in money. He has money and always ready to give (share). He has never used foul language b4 (On NL). I like him alot and i respect him , Caring and friendly. You d bomb. Luv u so much BIoLA. Am gonna miss doz cash. lolz

CHI-BABY-- I don't av much to say,Just check out her profile and ur mouth will neva remain d same. You gonna av it wide open for 5 minz. She has d most clean and smooth skin eva. Am gonna miss doz sexy animal namez u call me. Luv u baby.

PHEMOUR-- Dis is my one and only Egbon mii, so caring and funny. Alwayz hungry and angry. but d good thing is dat am alwayz dea to pour in cool water, just to cool is temper. Am gonna miss u alot.

ADAHNA-- Here comez mamii, she gave birth to me and my handsome egbon. We did her wrong but she ova luked our wrongz and took us back. Am proud of you mamii. But i have to leave. Take good care of Egbon mii. Luv u mamii

SEXYLEAMON-- Av always wished to talk to her, but just don't know how to start coz i was scared of bin rejected. Thank God for rokiatu thread, it brought us closer and now i feel lyk shez a part of me. Luv u so much SL. Wish i could stay to fight ur battle and win u to myself 4eva.

ROKIATU-- A friend lyk u can only b found in heaven, Thank God for granting me d opportunity to meet a friend lyk u here on earth. I wish i could steal u and make u my sister.lolz, luv u so much. Thanks for ur support. Am gonna miss u

PATWHIZKID-- I wish i cud make thynz sweeter dan what it used to be den, I wish i cud erase d past in u (ytaday morning) and create a sweeter present/future. I wish i never did u wrong, I wish i cud make u see a better side of me. But i guess, i messed thingz up and u ain't gonna let me back. Well, I just wanna let u know dat i really appreciate d lil time we spent as friendz. Ur gr8 and wonderful. God bless u Pat

SESMAN-- Where in dis world are you? I knw ur sum wia out there, just wanna let u know that ur important to me and i will always remember u.

TUBABIE-- Just met her feel weekz back but to me, i feel lyk we av known each other for years. D way u treat and respect me makes me feel special. I wish i could steal u away from na2day, but i guess nope. So wishing u best of luck. Am gonna miss u so much. Luv u .

NA2DAY- Hez ready to fight to d core just to get tubabie, Only God knows why ? I wish i could stay and finish dis fight with him. But guess i just av to claim senior. LOLZ . So av her. Good luck, just make sure u treat her special cuz shez special to me. Love u bro.

POSITIVITY-- Nice and smart fellow. dozin talk much but den, can be very funny.

OKANRAM-- Cool and smart guy, wish i had meet him earlier, but i guess datz destiny 4 me.

NANA-- I wish i could talk to u one more time and tell u how beauriful u look with dos smilez of urs. Am gonna miss ur smile so much.

GOODASS-- Cool broda, Please take good care of my Amigoz.

MOYOLA-- Inloff wit Okanram, just wishing u best of luck . lolz

WUNMI-- The first olori in d palace, just watch ur back, cuz some1 new and special is coming behind u. Gonna miss d drama

AJE49JA-- Gud luck bro. just take gud care of SL. Gonna miss d fight.

DHTML-- Thanks broda, gonna miss you

OREOLUWA-- She taught me out to respect odas no matter what dey say @ me. Thanks oreoluwa. Am gonna miss u too

STUDIO-- Old time friend.

DANI1LUV-- Old time friend.

MISSY B-- My slapping friend, shez always slapping me on ''slap/save thread''. she dozin know am always enjoying her soft hand on my cheeckz. lolz. Am gonna miss u too

MIVOH-- D last friend i made on NL. Though it was lyk a war, but I like and enjoyed her presence. thankz for d time and jokez we shared together. gonna miss u too

kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kiss
kisskisskisskissove you all

kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss kissow and Forever

Now to NL, Am gonna miss u so much. Bye 4 now
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by patwhizkid(f): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry
why nao?
cry cry cry cry cry cry
m m m am gonna mizz u
cry cry cry cry cry cry
plz nao
cry cry cry cry cry
wia are yu going?
cry cry cry cry
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by xoxoxo(f): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2009
who hurt/trouble u?  That's it.  I am not making anymore friends in the game section because they comes and goes like waves
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by switD: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2009
patwhizkid:

cry cry cry cry cry cry
why nao?
cry cry cry cry cry cry
m m m am gonna mizz u
cry cry cry cry cry cry
plz nao
cry cry cry cry cry
wia are yu going?
cry cry cry cry

Ow can u mizz me when u stop showing me care embarassed

xoxoxo:

who hurt/trouble u?  That's it.  I am not making anymore friends in the game section because they comes and goes like waves

I wish i cud stay. But am gonna miss u so much xoxoxo kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by patwhizkid(f): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2009
where are you going? cry cry
why are you going? cry cry
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by xoxoxo(f): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2009
swit D:

Ow can u mizz me when u stop showing me care embarassed

I wish i cud stay. But am gonna miss u so much xoxoxo kiss kiss kiss
first, okraman, now u, what's really going on.  Y'all weakening me. . . .
That girl Gabby sure recruiting 24/7 grin grin grin.  Gabby are you responsible for this?  grin grin
SwitdD:  must u leave?
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by switD: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2009
patwhizkid:

where are you going? cry cry
why are you going? cry cry

Am not going no where. just leaving NL for some reasonz .

xoxoxo:

first, okraman, now u, what's really going on.  Y'all weakening me. . . .
That girl Gabby sure recruiting 24/7 grin grin grin.  Gabby are you responsible for this?  grin grin
SwitdD:  must u leave?

Gabry is not responsible , I wish i cud tell u why and who is responsible 4 my leaving . Itz killing me inside . I don't wanna go but i can continue wit painz in my heart cry
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by patwhizkid(f): 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2009
plz what are your reasons? cry
am i the cause? cry
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by Kelvinj(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2009
alrite, safe journey
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by eleshin(m): 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
patwhizkid:

am i the cause? cry
its obvious, he may not state it clearly to you but i know you are the major cause.
and swit d,i think u shud be principled,after ur gdbye, u ought nt to post anything thereafter.
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by switD: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2009
eleshin:

its obvious, he may not state it clearly to you but i know you are the major cause.
and swit d,i think u shud be principled,after ur gdbye, u ought nt to post anything thereafter.

Itz not yet ova today. So am still hia. Afta today, u can say wateva u like. just walk off cuz am not interesting in U .

patwhizkid:

am i the cause? cry

Nope, u NOT . But i will truly miss u
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by patwhizkid(f): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
[

[quote][/quote]

Plz nao
tellmi why nao cry cry cry
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by Kelvinj(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2009
4 were, im go still post 10 yrs cumin
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by xoxoxo(f): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2009
what do you mean by 'he"  Are you saying  SwitD is a he and not a she. . . . .somebody please hold my hands because I am feeling light-headed right now.
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by switD: 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
Kelvinj:

4 were, im go still post 10 yrs cumin

ur funny .

patwhizkid:

[

Plz nao
tellmi why nao  cry cry cry

I will tell gabry and i will ask her to pass it to u
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by patwhizkid(f): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2009
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
i gonna mizz ya so mach cry cry
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by switD: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2009
patwhizkid:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
i gonna mizz ya so mach cry cry

Am gonna Miss u moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bye now cry
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by Kelvinj(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2009
xoxoxo:

what do you mean by 'he"  Are you saying  SwitD is a he and not a she. . . . .somebody please hold my hands because I am feeling light-headed right now.  
so na today u knw say nyash dey bak
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by xoxoxo(f): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2009
Kelvinj:

so na today u knw say nyash dey bak
English please. I'm praying/hoping that the translation = she is a he because am beginning to feel real sick inside. cry cry cry like betrayed. cry cry cry

SwitD, please confirm so I can feel better inside
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by Kelvinj(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2009
xoxoxo:

English please.  I'm praying/hoping that the translation = she is a he because am beginning to feel real sick inside. cry cry cry like betrayed. cry cry cry

SwitD, please confirm so I can feel better inside
sorry sweety datz wat u get wen peeps cant even state their sex
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by Phemour: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2009
Swit D meeeeeeee
Aburo Meeeeeeee

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by xoxoxo(f): 1:25am On Aug 08, 2009
Kelvinj:

sorry sweety datz wat u get wen peeps cant even state their sex
don't think SwitD is a guy because the dude above me is sending kisses ( kiss kiss) men kiss on the cheeks not puff mouth kiss
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by chibaby5(f): 1:49am On Aug 08, 2009
awwwwwwwwwwwwww. .u really have 2 sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by sexyLeamon(f): 4:25am On Aug 08, 2009
OH MY GOD SWITD is this a joke? shocked shocked shocked please tell me u are kidding i beg cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by Kelvinj(m): 4:54am On Aug 08, 2009
swit D, u still dey. No worry i undastand afterall is it not since 2007 that jayz told us he haz retired 4rm music industry but till 2day he is still releasing albums 2 tyms a yr, u case no different naw!
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by Gabry(f): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2009
SWIT D, WHERE ARE U GOING? WHY? WHY U DID NOT TELL ME? PLEASEEE COME BACK!!! I TOLD U I CARE FOR U OOO. . . OR U DISSAPOINTED CAUSE U FEEL I DID NOT? WELL I REALLY DID!!! WHY? WHY THI? TELL ME U DEPRESS? TELL ME !!! WHATS GOING ON I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS. . . . . . . . . .

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by tkb417(m): 10:58am On Aug 08, 2009
Kelvinj:

swit D, u still dey. No worry i undastand afterall is it not since 2007 that jayz told us he haz retired 4rm music industry but till 2day he is still releasing albums 2 tyms a yr, u case no different naw!
grin no mind dem
na tactics
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2009
is this guy serious? shocked I hope not
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by nature262(m): 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2009
i think this is a new game on Nl : start a goodbye thread and see how many people will miss you , very funny
*singing* na na na na, (2x)
hay hay hay hay Goodbye,
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by xoxoxo(f): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2009
rokiatu:

is this guy serious? shocked I hope not
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by nature262(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2009
Xoxo,  i have seen a thread similar to this you started,
how is it ur stil on Nl

on swit d's sex if s/he/it wanted you to know s/he would have indicated but
obviously he is a guy
Re: A Gudbye Note To All My Nl Friendz by Moyola(f): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2009
swit D:

MOYOLA-- Inloff wit Okanramn, just wishing u best of luck . lolz

LOL & F!! grin no komment! lipsrsealed tongue

Y yu lvin nauu?!! embarassed Gdluck anywayz!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Excuse Game..... / Words Without Vowels / The "i Forgive You" Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.