Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup (2699 Views)

Meet Phyno's Mother. She's Beautiful (Photo) / Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Trapped In Houston Flood! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Munachi abii who is a 28 year old ex mbgn beauty queen proves to her haters that she is still has it with or without makeup.

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by UrWorstNitemare: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2016
cry OK. SO? undecided
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 6:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
cry OK. SO? undecided
why come here? You was obviously interested to see
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Khd95(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Who her beauty help,abegggi shift make i look frontsad

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by UrWorstNitemare: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
why come here? You was obviously interested to see

OK... IYAF SEEN INDID....

SO OGAMI WLD DIZ BE ENOF TO CONVIENCE ME TO WIFEY HER....
undecided
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Khd95:
Who her beauty help,abegggi shift make i look frontsad
but you enjoyed watching..smh
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by themmyd: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2016
She s beautiful, she doesn't need make up at all
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 11:25am On Apr 26, 2016
themmyd:
at all
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2016
themmyd:

Palmwinetapper:
at all

Dem dey deceive you, and you sef dey follow.

mugu.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eastbay:

Dem dey deceive you, and you sef dey follow.

mugu.
why don't you back off and leave me alone
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Flexherbal(m): 2:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
She is finer without make up.
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
that's what I have been telling her
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Flexherbal:
eastbay cool
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Drajah(m): 2:30am On Apr 27, 2016
If no be say my babe fine pass her I for shock grin grin grin...she try sha
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 3:33am On Apr 27, 2016
Drajah:
If no be say my babe fine pass her I for shock grin grin grin...she try sha
but your babe is ugly
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
eastbay cool
Hoe please.

You just proved how daft and unintelligent you are.

The person said. . .
Flexherbal:

That still doesn't say you are fine. It only means you are probably marginally better than if you wore makeup. You are still ugly.

But you were too busy chasing irrelevancies like being MBGN to remember to get a simple education.

Hence silly topics from you.

Basic comprehension, you no sabi. If na to jump from prick to prick, you go get Ph.D. For dat one.

1 Like

Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 27, 2016
Continue posting your oil face.

Your mate don marry Tay-Tay.

https://www.nairaland.com/3068547/ex-miss-nigeria-sylvia-emechete-husband

A fellow ex MBGN is happily married, instead you are here boasting about having sex with a boy who is still living with his parents and just basically being a nonentity and a nuisance.

People are moving on with their lives. Instead of you to do same, you are lying about your age, posting pictures of you getting fake eyebrows and tattoos and wearing fake designer dresses.
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by flawlessT(f): 5:47am On Apr 27, 2016
She fine true true sha
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Drajah(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
but your babe is ugly

You know my babe?
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2016
Eastbay:

Hoe please.

You just proved how daft and unintelligent you are.

The person said. . .

That still doesn't say you are fine. It only means you are probably marginally better than if you wore makeup. You are still ugly.

But you were too busy chasing irrelevancies like being MBGN to remember to get a simple education.

Hence silly topics from you.

Basic comprehension, you no sabi. If na to jump from prick to prick, you go get Ph.D. For dat one.
you fool they mean I am naturally beautiful and don't need cosmetic enhancements
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you fool they mean I am naturally beautiful and don't need cosmetic enhancements
Oh dullard, thou art so hardest of hearing and learning?
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 01, 2016
Palmwinetapper:

So na UrbanFm u end up
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 01, 2016
Tisa Savage Teebillz drama don spoil market for sombori.

Nobody get Tim to even yab dis onye fulefu call munaHoe
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 9:12pm On May 01, 2016
wahabian:

So na UrbanFm u end up
what does that mean
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by johnPollock(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
this type face sef fit bewitch guy....na this kind face teebillz wife dey like carry after tbillz go don't accuse am say the bewitch am..
pls shud we tell the senate to declare them a national treat or treasure
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by johnPollock(m): 10:19pm On May 01, 2016
this type face sef fit bewitch guy o....na this kind face wey teebillz wife dey like carry after tbillz go don accuse am say dey don bewitch am..
pls shud we tell the senate to declare them a national treat or treasure
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Nobody: 12:11am On May 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
what does that mean
it means frm MBGN gonna end up as OAP
Re: Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Proves She's BEAUTIFUL Without Makeup by Palmwinetapper: 12:29am On May 02, 2016
wahabian:

it means frm MBGN gonna end up as OAP
what is oap

(1) (Reply)

Imagine You See This While Traveling At Night / A Shocker For Tony Umez After He Flaunts Daughter / 8 People With Disability You Will Admire(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.