Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's (509 Views)

Etisalat Data Package: The Diary Of An Angry Nairalander / Seun And Lalasticlala / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2016
Let me get straight to the point, Am very upset and very dissappointed in the way NAIRALAND AS A FORUM is been ran in terms of the activities of the MOD's and Mr. Seun of recent.. If u did notice Mr. Seun nairaland was having many comments on post before the Unreasonable way of making front page topics, I dont get. u wil see post like "SEE WHY, AND THIS HAPPENED, HE LATER....... ETC" common not cool, we have been viewing nairaland topics very well before the Uncalled for way of writing front page topics, I VIEW LIKE EVERY HOUR, To hv fun, read news, get updated, Crack my ribs with funny post and comment.... Mr. Seun am addressing this to you because you the boss, Just check the views and comments on Former post as at of last year and early this year, compared to now. PLEASE IT BECOMING boring, Someone like me i dont view post where i see AND THIS HAPPENED, Nd many odaz. Lala, Mynd, Mr.Seun and all other nice MOD's, Long live nairaland. One of the best forum if not the best.

1 Like

Re: An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's by missingrib(f): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
we don hear u.....
Re: An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2016
missingrib:
we don hear u.....
Toh! Hear or no hear, Me don yarn
Re: An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2016
@OP, get prepared. I'm suing u for spiritual plagiarism. Why did u write something like what is in my mind? One thing about people is that power will intoxicate them. d wailer's & zombies parties are notorious for complaining against the abuse of power in aso rock when worse abuse are happening here on d federal republic of nl. Sometimes, u wonder why u'r banned & wonder why some people are 4 eva unbanned. it's so similar to herdsmen killing & going scotfree, unscolded while those who protest against d killing are arrested & detained. if u guys don't hear from me again, know i've been charged with treason & felony against the state of nl for writing dis & have been sent to BANNING MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON. cc: His Online Majesty Seun & His cabinet.
Re: An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's by DesChyko: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Exactly man. I thought of this today. It has been repeated so often and in some instances, the suspense wasn't worth the hype. It's quite boring:making Nairaland no different from those annoying blogs that display irrelevant heaelines to draw traffic. Nairaland has gone beyond that stage years back.
Re: An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
BreketeMind:
@OP, get prepared. I'm suing u for spiritual plagiarism. Why did u write something like what is in my mind? One thing about people is that power will intoxicate them. d wailer's & zombies parties are notorious for complaining against the abuse of power in aso rock when worse abuse are happening here on d federal republic of nl. Sometimes, u wonder why u'r banned & wonder why some people are 4 eva unbanned. it's so similar to herdsmen killing & going scotfree, unscolded while those who protest against d killing are arrested & detained. if u guys don't hear from me again, know i've been charged with treason & felony against the state of nl for writing dis & have been sent to BANNING MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON. cc: His Online Majesty Seun & His cabinet.
Lolz! Funny dude, No kill me with laugh
Re: An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
DesChyko:
Exactly man. I thought of this today. It has been repeated so often and in some instances, the suspense wasn't worth the hype. It's quite boring:making Nairaland no different from those annoying blogs that display irrelevant heaelines to draw traffic. Nairaland has gone beyond that stage years back.
so onpoint bro! Nairaland has passed dt level, NICE POINT.
Re: An Angry Nairalander Message To Mr.seun And Other Mod's by moscobabs(m): 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
its very irritating thought am the only one noticing this. Seun should just talk to his moderators its not professional at all

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert: Help! 419 trying to dupe me! / Abbreviations In Health Care - Cc, Ml, Ml And Μg, Ug, Mcg / Question Of The Day.... What Will You Do As A Good Citizen Of The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.