Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken (998 Views)

Yummy Oven Baked Chicken ... Easy BBQ Chicken / How To Boil Egg To Prevent Rotten Smell / 1 Gallon Authentic Texas BBQ Sauce -N5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken by Hurray2030: 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Bought BBQ Chicken from Shoprite, the Palms Lekki today at about 2.30 pm and found it rotten,smelling and completely uneatable.I bough it for my son,and after tasting it,he discovered it was bad.Can you imagine it.My Son has stated complaining of stomach ache. To make matters worse,the chicken was largely undone(uncooked).

This is not my first experience.Infact,Jakande Circle outlet is worse.They are yet to get right the fried rice they sell in the outlet and the chicken they sell is more often than not largely tasteless amongst others. I think NAFDAC needs to visit these outlets to check what they store in their refrigerators e.t.c
Re: Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken by missingrib(f): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2016
learn to fry ur own chicken and cook ur own fried rice and stop buying from every eatery you see.....BTW nafdac abeg make u na do Una job..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken by Galacious1: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
missingrib:
learn to fry ur own chicken and cook ur own fried rice and stop buying from every eatery you see..
15hrs workers don't av d time
Re: Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken by Hurray2030: 7:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
That is the point.I was for instance caught up in traffic making me to pick my son from School late,therefore the need to buy food before getting home
Re: Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken by ucheheart(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
Galacious1:
15hrs workers don't av d time
then continue eating the poison, don't complain.
Re: Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken by okirewaju(f): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Yikes that's bad
Re: Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken by Qualer: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2016
missingrib:
learn to fry ur own chicken and cook ur own fried rice and stop buying from every eatery you see.....BTW nafdac abeg make u na do Una job..

(1) (Reply)

Tomtoes Sells For #250 Per Basin In Taraba / Healthy Eating: Truth About Eating Too Much Fish / How To Make Chicken Shawarma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.