Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years (21228 Views)

Senate Signs Petroleum Industry Governance Bill After 16 Years / NNPC fuel loading Deport In Zamfara state!!! Why Cant FG Revive It. / Supply Of Petroleum Products Returns To Aba NNPC Depot After 16 Years In NATIONA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by bigtt76(f): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2016
But for how long naaaa before the vandalized return back to business? angry
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by chamberlin1(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Only u answer bobby and dick. Na wa oh
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by mavinc4u(f): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2016
mhunkey:

Dem jona never re-opened it,they only promised too

my dear take it easy. the news said GEJ reopened it which Orji commissioned sometime back.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by mavinc4u(f): 9:04am On Apr 26, 2016
omolola15:

Read it again

They didn't say the past government didn't try to re open it. What if the past administration opened it and couldn't keep it opened for long. At least their are people in aba that can confirm this news for us. My aba people abeg oooo. Se una Depot dey work for the past 2 years? Make una verify biko.

and what if this administration opened it and it didn't work for a month? besides the news said it had been suspended for 16 years. To be honest, was it really fixed by this administration that is yet to finalised the budget because i don't understand some things here. just curious.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2016
989900B:
Kachickwu is working, I mean he's trying to do something, instead of wailing, why don't y'all wailers try to do something positive too -- anything.
Wailing is an action.it compels the FG to sit up and let the whole world know wa g wan in Ibo do Nigeria. grin
Feel free to collect form GOC.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by erico2k2(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

and what if this administration opened it and it didn't work for a month? besides the news said it had been suspended for 16 years. To be honest, was it really fixed by this administration that is yet to finalised the budget because i don't understand some things here. just curious.
So at this stage U still believe news from this govt? ??
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2016
That is what I called change,who said pmb is not working? Where are the Igbos miscreants?
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by eminikansoso(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2016
LadyExcellency:
The kind of lies disseminated in this administration is preposterous. Is it the one opened by Jonathan administration after 12 years closure?

Abia State And Re-Opening Of Aba NNPC Depot.
ON JULY 20, 2012 2:09 PM

THE recent re-opening of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, depot at Aba, Abia State is a landmark achievement and welcome development, especially for the residents of the commercial city of Aba and its environs who have suffered for long due to its closure some years ago as result of insecurity, bunkering and pipeline vandalism.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/Abia-and-re-opening-of-aba-nnpc-depot/

According to book of Ben Bruce, verse common sense, RECEIVE COMMON SENSE.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Odogwuskido(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2016
DaniDani:
This is a blatant lie. I work in a private company along osisioma and I can confirm to you that osisioma depot has been loading fuel and other products since t. a Orji and fg under Jonathan commissioned it.Even today they loaded oil to tankers ask any body that deals on petroleum products in aba
Thank you for the first hand information. These government sef!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Duru009(m): 9:44am On Apr 26, 2016
Prince Bobby Dicck
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by hornyman(m): 9:47am On Apr 26, 2016
diegwu01:
"Buhari Hates the Ibos" - IPOB
even with all the hate, PMB shows love

Buhari don't hate the igbos, its ur wild imaginations, rather I will say its some Igbos that hate Buhari. If its you the Igbos don't vote for u, I knw for sure you won't develop their state but if its Me I will not hold it against them, I will try my very best for all states, exactly what Buhari is doing. He has only spent almost one year in office so give him time. Don't judge the performance of someone who has spent almost one year in office, just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Nnabugwu8590:

https://www.today.ng/news/national/111967/fuel-loading-resumes-aba-depot-after-16-years

This is one of the greatest lies of the year. Depot that was distributing fuel last year. Why is our government lying like this. Ok, there are lying to the world to be praised or what? I can't seem to understand Nigerian government

1 Like

Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Odogwuskido:

Thank you for the first hand information. These government sef!

My friend has been loading fuel from Osisioma depot since last year. These people are lying
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2016
AntiIPOB:
That is what I called change,who said pmb is not working?
Where are the Igbos miscreants?

It is because of people like you that Nigerian government churn out lies every day. They know you like it.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2016
We are too lazy to verify information, that is the reason anyone can sell any lie to us. What a country of lazy citizen and lying government.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by 989900B: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2016
erico2k2:

Wailing is an action.it compels the FG to sit up and let the whole world know wa g wan in Ibo do Nigeria. grin
Feel free to collect form GOC.

We all wail (criticize); it's not a competition.

It becomes a problem when wailing uncontrollably for both good and bad turns into a habit -- that's not wailing, that's 'piss-poor-nagging', or thoughtlessness if you will.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Odogwuskido(m): 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

My friend has been loading fuel from Osisioma depot since last year. These people are lying
Like lai Mohammadu
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2016
diegwu01:
commissioned, but it never operated for one day. stop hating unnecessarily
pls help define commissioned for me I didn't get u at all embarassed
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Meritocracy: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2016
LadyExcellency:
The kind of lies disseminated in this administration is preposterous. Is it the one opened by Jonathan administration after 12 years closure?

THE recent re-opening of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, depot at Aba, Abia State is a landmark achievement and welcome development, especially for the residents of the commercial city of Aba and its environs who have suffered for long due to its closure some years ago as result of insecurity, bunkering and pipeline vandalism.

Since 2012 is it working or why people like to support failure
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by MrBendel(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2016
DaniDani:
This is a blatant lie. I work in a private company along osisioma and I can confirm to you that osisioma depot has been loading fuel and other products since t. a Orji and fg under Jonathan commissioned it.Even today they loaded oil to tankers ask any body that deals on petroleum products in aba

Stop lying. Rather thank the government which you hate so much.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

until it becomes a reality, we are watching them wink
port Harcourt refinery is working now so this is very possible.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
tolustx:
Before u make dis conclusion, wait for about two months and check if that depot is still up and running. If it is, then make dis d first change. Didn't u hear @ d inception of dis administration dat Port Harcourt refinery was working? What is d condition now?
port Harcourt and warri refinery started working this month not to full capacity tho, Kaduna refinery sud be working buy the end of the month.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Buchoalfa: 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
Caseless:
liar! You know nothing about the topic. Maybe you think we are talking about tonimas here.
zombie spotted.
Is Tonimas NNPC depot.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by ajealadick(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
diegwu01:
"Buhari Hates the Ibos" - IPOB
even with all the hate, PMB shows love

ARE WE STILL IN THE ZOO?[b][/b] Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 26, 2016
MrBendel:

Stop lying. Rather thank the government which you hate so much.

I have to call my friend after I saw this to confirm the where he got his fuel for distribution last year. He told me Osisioma depot. Stop helping government to sell lies in the name of politics. Though the depot is not consistent like most depot in Nigeria, but it has been working.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50am On Apr 26, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Wow!... I like this. Burst their lies!
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by Nature129(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2016
DaniDani:

What they load at Aba depot are trucks they receive from other NNPC depots, mainly PH. When it arrives, they confirm that the said quantity is complete and then resell to people in Aba and its environs. Therefore, the products they sell to Aba people are mainly received "in trucks" from other depots
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by stuhporh: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2016
DaniDani:

Bros please dont spread this kind of news, that depot doesnt work.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by adconline(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
Another lie. Why can't newspapers verify and hold this govt accountable? This depot was opened a few yrs back and FG has been paying Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF) to oil marketers that have lifted PMS from this location. Why would FG pay marketers for lifting oil from a non-functioning depot??
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by omolola15(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
mavinc4u:

Opening it is 1 thing and maintaining it is something else. And that has always been our problem in this country. They start lots of good things but they never have the will to see it through. And the only time i can commend anyone for anything is when they keep it going. And i think somethings don't need the budget to be fixed. I just hope this country gets better no matter who's in charge.
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by erico2k2(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
989900B:

We all wail (criticize); it's not a competition.

It becomes a problem when wailing uncontrollably for both good and bad turns into a habit -- that's not wailing, that's 'piss-poor-nagging', or thoughtlessness if you will.
Wether anyone likes it or not it has come so stay
Re: Fuel Loading Resumes Aba Depot After 16 Years by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
stuhporh:

Bros please dont spread this kind of news, that depot doesnt work.
If you don't know the depot in question then relax.it's not by force that you have to comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Governors Reject Autonomy For Local Government Councils / Victor Umeh Dances After Winning Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.