Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. (6271 Views)

Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo) / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Kencruz: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gay Protest led by Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore owner of Saharareporters.

Here's his phone numbers:
National-08097048153
International -
+16467045433 and +12013641254
Phone him and tell him gayism is a no no in our culture.

11 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Almajiri1: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2016
So this the gay on the payroll of Tinubu.

12 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Babalegba(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kencruz:

National-08097048153
International -
Childish lies.His actions pained you so much lol

31 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Kencruz: 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
Mr seun, if you like move it to front page. What I notice in this forum is one sided report. Shame on the owners of this forum. APC paid agent.

20 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Jazzlite: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2016
Kencruz:

National-08097048153
International -
Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Leboska(m): 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
I'm I surprise? no!

1 Like

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by maupe: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
That's a weighty allegation. If you don't have the proof to back it up, I suggest you retract your statement

5 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
Watchout...Sowore vs Senate. This no be bubu u go fit impeach o... By the time he start to release pix of senator on their olosho all hell will let loose. Because he released phone number of public representatives that was suppose to be public knowledge in the first place they are now trying to attack him. They better let sleeping dog lie...gang of thieves and rogues.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Tocheagle(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Achuwa1(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
if i may ask,,where is saharareporters office here in Nigeria,,if they dont have any here tht means they are bunch of liars & deceivers tht are just trying to create & instigate problem in the anti tinubu camp.,,,,
Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by PapaZeus(m): 11:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
Guy send me card to call am abeg.etisalat or mtn(preferably etisalat)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Pheals(f): 12:41am On Apr 26, 2016
because this man .... Was realisin secret that many reporters here cant .... U are acusin him

C lies o

4 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Caseless: 2:18am On Apr 26, 2016
I love this guy!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Babacele: 3:53am On Apr 26, 2016
*welovesaharareporters,/wehatesarakiSenathieves#

1 Like

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Babacele: 3:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Achuwa1:
if i may ask,,where is saharareporters office here in Nigeria,,if they dont have any here tht means they are bunch of liars & deceivers tht are just trying to create & instigate problem in the anti tinubu camp.,,,,
na talk b this?

5 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Babacele: 3:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Kencruz:

National-08097048153
International -
where is the protest?

6 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by MrPolitics: 4:40am On Apr 26, 2016
This op gan sha.
Where did the protest take place? Do u have videos/pictures?

U just came to post BS without proof and expect people to believe you?

5 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by opalu: 4:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Are there pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by laurel03(m): 5:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Kencruz:
Mr seun, if you like move it to front page. What I notice in this forum is one sided report. Shame on the owners of this forum. APC paid agent.
Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by laurel03(m): 5:48am On Apr 26, 2016
Kencruz:
create ur own forum for PDP simple

1 Like

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by jimi4us: 6:37am On Apr 26, 2016
We all know that SAHARA guy is GAY. It's not news anymore.
Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by jahsharon: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2016
Kencruz:

Go and create your ow forum and call your ipob, ipad, ipob brethren to post anything they like.
Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by jahsharon: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2016
jimi4us:
We all know that SAHARA guy is GAY. It's not news anymore.

You are right my brother from another mother in Uguleri and Umuleri, the Sahara guy is a gay and has been sleeping with Nnamdi Kanu "our dilector".

11 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by OgbeifunErom: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2016
The op is Freeglobe aka Atlantic breeze

Sowore is really causing a lot of pain for IPOB and wailers . They are in pain. Not only is dilector in the prison of the zoo but Sowore is dealing with their adopted hero, Saraki

Una go cry tire grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by OgbeifunErom: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2016
jahsharon:

Go and create your ow forum and call your ipob, ipad, ipob brethren to post anything they like.

Igbos love Nairaland too much

After the biafra ban, they all threatened to deactivate but they are all still here

IPOB cowards

4 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by obailala(m): 7:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Kencruz:

National-08097048153
International -
Where did you get this information from?
Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by EmeritusMbaM: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2016
Almajiri1:
So this the gay on the payroll of Tinubu.

You people dont even have shame, so its true they pay you people to post on nairaland. You have all been attacking the guy since he exposed some senators and your paymasters. You guys are part of the problem of that country. Smh
Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin Others are embracing polygamy

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Abee79(m): 10:04am On Apr 26, 2016
Haters will only make him more popular undecided
Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Almajiri1: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

You people dont even have shame, so its true they pay you people to post on nairaland. You have all been attacking the guy since he exposed some senators and your paymasters. You guys are part of the problem of that country. Smh
If you still have shame in you, you would also know that Tinubu is part of the problem. The only people that pay me to speak for them are the masses on the streets that their collective commonwealth has been looted by tinubu and co politicians.
Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by EmeritusMbaM: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
Almajiri1:

If you still have shame in you, you would also know that Tinubu is part of the problem. The only people that pay me to speak for them are the masses on the streets that their collective commonwealth has been looted by tinubu and co politicians.

You are deluded. Tinubu was governor of Lagos and not Anambra, he was governor when Orji Uzor Kalu and co were governors, but you Ibos scream like he once govern your state. Hypocrisy runs in your blood and reason most of you are being paid few coins to make noise on social media. Every problem in your life must be caused by Tinubu, yet your leaders continue to steal you blind while you blame others for your problem. Cant believe a sane human can still attack that guy for exposing roques and politicians. Shame on you.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Protest Led By Gaylord Mr Omoyele Sowore Owner Of Saharareporters. by Almajiri1: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
EmeritusMbaM:

You are deluded. Tinubu was governor of Lagos and not Anambra, he was governor when Orji Uzor Kalu and co were governors, but you Ibos scream like he once govern your state. Hypocrisy runs in your blood and reason most of you are being paid few coins to make noise on social media. Every problem in your life must be caused by Tinubu, yet your leaders continue to steal you blind while you blame others for your problem. Cant believe a sane human can still attack that guy for exposing roques and politicians. Shame on you.
You would be fine only where issues of emotions like women and romance are discussed. I will excuse you for dabbling into an area opposed to your innate gifts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Field survey of slum Prevalence In Nigerian Cities-photos / FG, States And LGA Share N532.7bn In October / Why We're Vacating Ebonyi - Fulani Herdmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.