Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (29783 Views)

EFCC Explains Why Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi F.Shaw Left / 100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by jessy12: 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
are you telling them not to fight back?

Akshow:
I hope you know ur kinsmen are in there millions in d North.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by amtaken(f): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari is indeed a very big mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by shamecurls(m): 10:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Eating Okro Soup and Tuwo with my Fulani friend around Mile 12, Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2016
datalossvictim1:

I'm also disappointed in you. My name sake cry chooiii
does it add money to my account? stinking watery pu§§y b¡tch
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by ajarossi(m): 10:57am On Apr 26, 2016
I wish they ll leave all this innocent killing and come for mbaka so dat he ll enjoy a token of his God sent masiah massage
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by WildChild00(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Those Fulani men, should be arrested and treated as criminals, but they're not, perhaps God know why...
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by kogirodent: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2016
IDOMAs and IGALAs of Kogi and Benue states must join efforts wit the IGBOs to fight this scourge. The areas under attack also host our brothers living in border communities. Life don already tire us for our fatherland. From where i live Fulanis and their cattle (in their thousands) are not migrating every midnyt with their cattle making me aware of something is wrong somwhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by eddielowe(m): 10:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Stupid asslicker.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by kogirodent: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2016
IDOMAs and IGALAs of Kogi and Benue states must join efforts wit the IGBOs to fight this scourge. The areas under attack also host our brothers living in border communities. Life don already tire us for our fatherland. From where i live Fulanis and their cattle (in their thousands) are now migrating every midnyt with their cattle making me aware of something is wrong somwhere.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Ugo50: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2016
Were is haneze ndi igbo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Abeymills(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2016
Shame on bubuhari n his fulani herds men God punish them all d blood of d innocent will judge them all

2 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2016
j
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by oglalasioux(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2016
Mr. Kayode is stating the obvious but we are overlooking the fact that Boko haram has taken another form.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by cyprel(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2016
It's highly pitiable that Nigeria has gotten top this. It's very bad that the fears that well-meaning and visionary Nigerians were expressing about this muslim APC have come to fruition before our very eyes. When the likes of Fani Kayode and others well-intentioned Nigerians were warning Nigerians, before the presidential election, about mayhems and islam-oriented attacks that would befall Nigerians once Buhari gets to Aso rock, we Nigerians did not only downplay the validity and sense in their warnings but also insulted and laughed them to scorn. Now, it's happening before our very eyes. We ain't seen anything, yet. But, it's my prayer and belief that God almighty will pulverize these dippy scallywags called Fulanis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by IYANGBALI: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2016
Speaking for his in-laws
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by jlinkd78(m): 11:05am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:
Honestly, I've always been a very patriotic Nigerian, but it seems like I'm giving up on the people of this country... Not because I don't love the country, but because of the people I have to call compatriots (fellow Nigerians).
Nigeria is not the problem, Nigerians are the problem. A people who love trivial things over simple common sense, ...a people who carry religious and tribal sentiments and bias over common sense and patriotism,.....a people who prefer to be superstitious even when simple logical reasoning is required,...a people who prefer political party affiliations to national patriotism, ...a people that can be so easily impressed by bvllshit and very simple things. Man, it's depressing.

I love Nigeria and I always wish and pray we get our acts right,utilize common sense and start thinking about progressive things like advanced technology, military superiority, economic superiority, advanced medicine and science, advanced arts etc but instead, my people prefer to think and fight over stupid things like 'tribe', or fighting over religious bias. God is good and I'm sure God wants us to impress Him by doing great stuff using our common sense, why do we have to become either Muslim or Christian fanatics? Did God ask us to hate each other and fight or kill each other for Him? No!

Ask the average Nigerian if he thinks about and wishes Nigeria would become a really great country, and I bet you every Nigerian wants that, but then the same people that want these advancements are the same people thinking about and engaging in daft and low-life things like tribal bias, religious bias, political party fanatism etc.
When good people come around to start doing great things in Nigeria, we would insult them, castigate them, judge them and turn against them...tell me then, who is going to do the great work we all wish for so that the country would grow and advance?
Oh boy, I love Nigeria forever, but I tire for Nigerians....our mentality NEEDS to change!
Nice construction of English but back to d topic u never condemned or commended the Fulani massacre. It is important we know Ur stand on d above topic before we know between Nigeria and Nigerians who is to be blamed. But if I might chip in, the same Nigerians u blame here as d problem behave well and are very responsible men and women outside d shores of this Lugard's contraption. I leave it to u to now figure out d real problem.

4 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by ogene007: 11:05am On Apr 26, 2016
Mayor21:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205551739822292&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10205551739822292%3Atl_objid.10205551739822292%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A-2560147590303018317
Buhari and his fulani militants are itching for another civil war. They would be shocked with what can happen very quickly if war breaks out. Saudi backing will not be enough to protect them if and when that war breaks out. The time for all peace loving people across the world to speak to Buhari is now. Buhari should call his militants to order because the clock is ticking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by chibaik(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:
Honestly, I've always been a very patriotic Nigerian, but it seems like I'm giving up on the people of this country... Not because I don't love the country, but because of the people I have to call compatriots (fellow Nigerians).
Nigeria is not the problem, Nigerians are the problem. A people who love trivial things over simple common sense, ...a people who carry religious and tribal sentiments and bias over common sense and patriotism,.....a people who prefer to be superstitious even when simple logical reasoning is required,...a people who prefer political party affiliations to national patriotism, ...a people that can be so easily impressed by bvllshit and very simple things. Man, it's depressing.

I love Nigeria and I always wish and pray we get our acts right,utilize common sense and start thinking about progressive things like advanced technology, military superiority, economic superiority, advanced medicine and science, advanced arts etc but instead, my people prefer to think and fight over stupid things like 'tribe', or fighting over religious bias. God is good and I'm sure God wants us to impress Him by doing great stuff using our common sense, why do we have to become either Muslim or Christian fanatics? Did God ask us to hate each other and fight or kill each other for Him? No!

Ask the average Nigerian if he thinks about and wishes Nigeria would become a really great country, and I bet you every Nigerian wants that, but then the same people that want these advancements are the same people thinking about and engaging in daft and low-life things like tribal bias, religious bias, political party fanatism etc.
When good people come around to start doing great things in Nigeria, we would insult them, castigate them, judge them and turn against them...tell me then, who is going to do the great work we all wish for so that the country would grow and advance?
Oh boy, I love Nigeria forever, but I tire for Nigerians....our mentality NEEDS to change!

Finally your point is what?

8 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2016
chibaik:

Finally your point is what?
help me ask am o

4 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2016
Mayor21:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10205551739822292&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10205551739822292%3Atl_objid.10205551739822292%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1462085999%3A-2560147590303018317

i just hope it isnt boko haram transforming to fulani herdmen, hmmm..... , resemblance in their operation

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Okies27(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:

. You didnt say anything new that we dont wish for. Whats your take on these fulani herdsmen n our fulani president. Remember,sometime ago,the US tag the herdmen as a terrorist group and nothing has been done. Guy,say something concerning the situation n stop beating about the bush. We all want better Nigeria but some dont want better Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2016
Buhari's silence is very loud.

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by str8talk1: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Any supporter of Fulani terrorists is a big fool and a vampire.
Host communities shld decimate these 'beasts', man,woman,children and make use of their cows for barbecue.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by asha01: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:

make your point clear on the problem at hand

6 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by str8talk1: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2016
Any supporter of Fulani terrorists is a big fo.ol and a vampire.
Host communities shld decimate these 'beasts', man,woman,children and make use of their cows for barbecue.
Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by ndcide(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2016
prettyboi1:

Didn't get your point, even when I tried to force it in. Maybe because I don't lie to myself.

3 Likes

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2016
Mayor21:

THE ROAD TO KIGALI
The number of Igbos slaughtered by Fulani militants in Enugu this afternoon has gone up to 100.
Many churches and homes have been burnt to the ground. When will President Muhammadu Buhari appreciate the fact that NON-FULANI LIVES MATTER?
In reaction to this horrific situation,
Mr. Babatunde O. Gbadamosi, a highly respected Lagos-based businessman, wrote the following:
"Scores slaughtered by ‪#‎FulaniTerrorists‬ in Enugu, but the Fulani President, Muhammadu Buhari, his Fulani senior security commanders and government functionaries are more interested in pipeline vandals that are killing no one!
Nigerians, if you don't arm yourselves and fight back, na una sabi.
Those of you Yoruba APC zombies that think you are special, when they finish with the MiddleBelt, the South-South and the South East, you will be next, and there will be no one left to defend you.
I am referring to you, my Muslim uncles and aunties, who think the Fulanis will see you as kindred spirits and spare you. They will not.
Just as they are fake Muslims in the eyes of the Arabs, you are also fake Muslims in their eyes, only useful to help subjugate your people under their rule, then you will see pepper.
Kill Afonjaism now, and stand for something, or your children will one day curse the day you were born".
Mr. Lere Olayinka added the following:

"In this April alone, Buhari's Fulani herdsmen killed almost 200 Nigerians, but Buhari's headache is Niger Delta".
In his own contribution Mr. Charles Ogbu wrote the following:
"The Fulani vampires are at it again. Today, Enugu, my state is their target. Dozens of people have been reportedly killed and hundreds displaced with buildings including a catholic church burnt.
This murderous group killed hundreds in ‪#‎Agatu‬ and occupied their land. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.
They went to Anioma in Delta state, abducted and killed their king. The fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing.
They went to Awgu community in Enugu state, killed dozens and abducted dozens. The Fulani president did nothing. The Fulani headed DSS did nothing. Only the police and the army did something this time: they arrested 78 indigenes of Awgu who are the victims and dumped them in prison and denied them bail on the allegation that they planned on attacking the fulanis. Meanwhile, the perpetrators were allowed to roam free
It took a ‪#‎hashtag‬ campaign on social media for the ‪#‎Awgu78‬ to be released.
Today, these vultures are back again, visiting death and destruction on defenseless Uzo-uwani people of Enugu state for no just cause.
The president will not say anything about this. The DSS will not say anything. The police will describe it as a mere misunderstanding between farmers and herdsmen. They will hardly confirm that anyone was killed neither will they arrest or prosecute any of those invading fulani vultures.
The jadi-jadi governor of Enugu state called Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will neither say nor do anything about this.
The religious criminal called Father Mbaka ...the one who swore that Buhari is the Lord's anointed... will not talk.
Basically, the citizens are left with no choice than to defend themselves by any means necessary. You either die fighting to defend your honour, your family, your land and your dignity as a human person or you die cowering in fear like some coward. Either way, you stand little chance.
Permit me to point out one fact here:
The Fulanis are not invincible (undefeatable) because they posses some kind of special fighting prowess. No! Not at all. These fulanis are invincible because they are enjoying govt support/cover/protection in their murderous activities. The impunity with which these guys operate is state-sponsored.
This is a fact, not just my opinion. Deep down, you know it. I know it.

President Buhari has a constitutional duty to protect the lives and properties of all Nigerians. He swore to do this. He is being paid to do this. He has deliberately chosen not to do this. He has chosen to place the interest of his Fulani brethren above the lives of innocent Nigerians. Buhari believes that his Fulani people are superior to other Nigerians. This is no different from the mindset displayed by Hitler which led to the world war. We know how it ended.
The silence of President Buhari over the murderous activities of his fulani brethren is a moral tragedy! This is the height of man's inhumanity to man!
Believe it or not, it will come to a time that Nigerians will rise up in their numbers and confront the Fulani beasts together with their sponsors.
There is a limit to what a man can take.
Let it be on record that Buhari is the one setting this country on the road once travelled by Rwandans in 1994".
‪#‎GrazingBillMustDie‬
‪#‎SayNoToFulaniOccupation‬
My take? This is Yugoslavia downloading. This is the road to Kigali. This is Rwanda unfolding before our very eyes.
A few months ago I wrote an essay about the atrocities of the Fulani militants titled 'The Herdsmen From Hell' and I referred to them as "vampires, cockroaches and tsetse flies".
In return for this I received the usual insults from shortsighted Nigerians who have always believed that the best way to contain evil is to tolerate it, bow before it, accept it and welcome it with open arms.
It appears that I have now been vindicated and my concerns have proved to be legitimate.
The very same people that condemned me and called me "'a Fulani-hating racist", "a purveyor of hate speech", "a hater of muslims" and "a loud-mouthed and paranoid alarmist" just a few months ago are now saying that I was right.
Yet sadly it is too late. The vampires are now in control and they have tasted blood. The Nigerian supporter of APC are on a roll and they are determined to conquer new lands for the Caliphate.
Worse still they have the covert backing and unofficial endorsement of the state. They will not stop now and neither will they retreat.
Yet they are in for a shocker. Unless there is divine intervention, what lies ahead for this country is conflict, terror, bloodshed, war and ultimately a very messy and violent division.
It saddens me to say so but that is the bitter truth. That is what "chanji" has brought upon us.

THE BOLDED FOR YORUBA MUSLIMS IS SPOT ON!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre by Capernaum(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2016
Did FFK call Father Mbaka a religious criminal?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Only Abandoned Project That Buhari Will Not Complete - Tolu Ogunlesi / APC Governors Resolve To Seek Ekweremadu’s Removal As They Meet With Buhari / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.