Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buhari And His Bloodsucking Kimsmen. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And His Bloodsucking Kimsmen. (469 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari And His Bloodsucking Kimsmen. by cleverg(m): 1:15am On Apr 26, 2016
Blood sucking Buhari Kinsmen Strikes Again!
By Comrade Goodluck George G.

Scores of persons have been reportedly
killed in the Fulani herdsmen(Buhari's Kinsmen) invasion of Ukpabi,Nimbo in Uzo-Uwani Local Government Area of Enugu State in the early of hours of Yesterday.

This Fulani herdsmen are Boko Haram in disguise,Nigerians had been deceived by the FG and APC, Boko Haram has not been defeated but they(Bokoharam) has only changed their mode of operation. Gone are those days when Boko Haram dwell in Sambisa forest and Insurgency is in the N/East. Boko Haram had spread their tentacles all throughout the country and there is Insurgency nationwide..
Our Military have been killing thousands of innocent and unarmed Biafra but peaceful protesters and also illegally detain the Biafra Activists. Our Brainless president even disobey court order after different courts of competent jurisdiction granted Nnamdi Kanu bail on various occassion but his kinsmen(Fulani herdsmen) are killing innocent nigerians and illegally posses firearms yet our brainless president don't care about the evil deeds of his blood sucking kinsmen.

Wait o, Buhari is from katshina, He is a #Fulani and he also owns many cows, then he is a # herdsman, that is to say Buhari is a #fulaniherdsman and his colleagues/kinsmen are the one sucking the blood of Innocent Nigerians.
If I hear" Say Buhari" from any sycophants, It is God of thuinder(Sango) will kill that person, and God of Iron(Ogun) will sucked the blood of any fool that shout APC/change. The blood of the innocent People that lost their lives are on Buhari's neck and if Buhari dies today,Our Brainless President will surely rot in hell.
I'm angry and any fool that thinks what I said is rubbish,I urge that person to go and hug transformer.
-Comrade Goodluck

#Follow me on twitter @Goodluckngr
Whatsapp :08107755395.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And His Bloodsucking Kimsmen. by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 26, 2016
The loony priest called Fr. Ejike Mbaka will never open his mouth in this case of massacre. Even when a Catholic church was destroyed and set ablaze......he will keep mum to be political correct.

Ejike Mbaka the imp and idiot will never open his mouth to condemn this attack. He only come out when a christain is in charge, he cannot see the sufferings of poor masses and how they are killed in their homes for nothing.

The christains in Nigeria are their own worst enemies. Let it be a Christain president, Mbaka and his idiotic vision dreamers will tell us how God told them that their papa ran away and the Eagle couldn't fry with him.

Chineke kpokwa unu cha Oku.

All the christains that voted this man tyrant and agent of violence called Buhari should bury themselves alive.

The devil that will meet all of you and those pulpit all of you climb to vomit those rubbish is doing frog jump.

Make devil and evil meet all of you ijn Amen.

My heart are with Uzouwani people.
Re: Buhari And His Bloodsucking Kimsmen. by IamAtribalist: 3:22am On Apr 26, 2016
cool

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Menace !!! Be your Brother’s Keeper !!! / Saraki: CCB/EFCC Still Searching For Evidence In The Middle Of A Hatchet Trial / Ashes Or Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.