Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment (22425 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu To Drag Buhari, Security Agencies To UN, ICC / Akwa Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari, Saraki, Others To Court Over NDDC MD / Saraki's Cct Trial: Finally Group Of Lawyers Drag Fg To Court, Tackles The Agf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by mjbaba: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2016
Make dem no let Bubu vex o. Otherwise he will just appoint Alhaji Ahmadu Suleiman from Sokoto state as the new MD NDDC grin grin grin
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Jok3r(m): 8:46am On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by davibid: 8:53am On Apr 26, 2016
kynbasil01:
y calling them names for asking for their right? it is Clearly in NNDC constitution... I think u should be more concern of your president who keeps going out of constitution in his rules

What do you expect when you have an illiterate as a president grin
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by tempest01(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
I actually thought of this when Dan Abia was sacked....Aks is meant to produce the head for 4 years...the daura man was not advised properly
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Itydee(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2016
Akwa Ibom should have their fair share of 4 years. Rivers cannot be compensated this way by Bullhari. He should learn to respect the law and do the right thing. If he is not called to order this way he will overshoot his bounds.
I am in total support of the court case. I hope it is discharged quickly.
This is also a test case of the weight of State political Stalwarts in the national arrangement.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Mayflowa(m): 9:07am On Apr 26, 2016
adimoh99:
If I got this right, the said guy had done 2-3 years already so they are just agitating for a year or less... So pathetic.

Please we have more bothering issues facing this government right now, you guys should leave this man to concentrate on matters that will benefit Nigeria as a nation except you want to join the people to be blamed oo.

Is this how you show your rational reasoning without recourse that what the rule is? We are in trouble in this country
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by SucreB: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2016
you drag dullard to court......OYO! this man does what he likes because we are all fools in Nigeria. Period!!!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Etizz: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2016
amtaken:
They are right!!

U are from akwa ibom.....
Niger Delta does not belong to akwa ibom a lone..... I think u should know dat
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by adimoh99(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

Is this how you show your rational reasoning without recourse that what the rule is? We are in trouble in this country

It doesn't matter if you quote me, just make you point cos I've not seen any.

What difference will he make in less than a year? just to clear up the left over? We are in more bigger trouble in this country.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Jewelbaby01(f): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2016
So many silly comments undecided Thank God for the few who are reasonable enough to understand what a law and agreement means. And for those who don't understand simple English, please go back to kindergarten

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Justicealh3(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2016
People help cheesy. Come see people of IPOB oooo, are u (people) an indigening of Nigeria
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Jewelbaby01(f): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Am not surprised anyway, its what we get when we have overfed cows in the form of humans leading us in this country. What a change in disguise! I already knew this government will be a total failure
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by alaskido(m): 9:49am On Apr 26, 2016
Bombastic Bubu at it again grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by banme1(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
cilly touts
are u sure? When u are called upon to defend yourself u will flee to chad.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by banme1(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
westlius:
When amechi dey fight 4 Apc where were d akwa iboms
they were busy drilling crude for nigeria. Olodo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by lexyclasy: 10:03am On Apr 26, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Madness
Did i hear you say madness....Is quite unfortunate to have people of your type in this Nation
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by HopeAtHand: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
Mbok, Akwa Ibom peeps should take a chill pill. NDDC is technically a property of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by mapet: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2016
opalu:
Good. Citizens must learn how to drag government to court. However this case might be academic

It is not only academic, it is stu.pid. Watch the court throw it out like trash
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by lexyclasy: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2016
Etizz:

Stop being silly here....read what is in the NDDC act about rotation of such positions among NDDC states, if The president deem fit to sack a PDP appointee from the commission without completing his 4yr term he should as well be knowledgeable to pick another person from that state to complete the 4yr term...issues like this brought hatred and acrimony ok......always look before you leap
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by lexyclasy: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Mbok, Akwa Ibom peeps should take a chill pill. NDDC is technically a property of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta.
for your brainless imagination.....what are their production quota to the nation compared to akwa ibom.....another senseless post.....where were the above mentioned states when Arch. Obong Victor Attah was spearheading the fight for resource control b4 OBJ use it against us...and decide to punish us for stirring the nest...were was Alameisigha and Odili....it was James Ibori that even supported Attah when he convene the world conference of mayors en-route Cameroon to witness the devastation as a result of environmental degradation

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by amtaken(f): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Are you aware that that office is rotational and this is Akwa Ibom's time?

Etizz:

Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by ORACLE1975(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2016
lexyclasy:
Did i hear you say madness....Is quite unfortunate to have people of your type in this Nation
bros have you been to hell?
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Seriously what does these Akwa Ibomites want? which section of the NDDC Act that stipulate that "acting" MD should follow the Zoning line? they should relax and let's face the important issue. The suit is a futile exercise...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2016
amtaken:

The office of MD NDDC is rotational but NOT the position of Acting MD. For Christ's sake Ibim is only acting. The President is yet to appoint substantive MD, NDDC.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by kluwei: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2016
It's a shame dt most Nigerian youths dnt understand the word 'constitution'
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by mayenmi: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2016
Why should he vex or appoint an Alhaji.
mjbaba:
Make dem no let Bubu vex o. Otherwise he will just appoint Alhaji Ahmadu Suleiman from Sokoto state as the new MD NDDC grin grin grin
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Etizz: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
amtaken:

Seriously, I am not aware of dat.... Thanks for D enlightenment...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Trueyarn(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
jesse8048:
I'll lik to know the outcome.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Trueyarn(m): 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Do you know the meaning of ISHI? Find out and you will be surprised to know,that you are a complete definition of that word!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by amtaken(f): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
You are welcome!

Etizz:

Seriously, I am not aware of dat.... Thanks for D enlightenment...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Lawyers Drag Buhari To Court Over NDDC Appointment by Splinz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
MadCow1:
The title of this thread made me so angry, I did this... angry

Oga kilode na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Solve The Insecurity Issue In Nigeria If You Were The President? / Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) / I Gave APC N5m In 2014 – Ike Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.