Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! (1677 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Masked Like Wizkid In New Photo. Fans React / Shocking Davido Is Broke Cannot Pay MC Invited To Chioma Birthday / I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! by charming1111(m): 5:29am On Apr 26, 2016
A celebrity is an individual who is outstanding in his/her career and whom alot of other individuals look up-to as a role model. They are constantly on TV engaging in one interview or the other and always feeling like a “million dollars”

Celebrities, especially musicians are fond of showing-off; they shoot musical videos using exotic cars, five star hotels, private jets, girls in bikinis, etc and make us believe they’ve made it; and then we discover they cannot pay their house rents.

Come to think of it, why claim to be the “baba nla”, “the girls dem dada”, the nigger that rocks “expensive shit” and yet you can’t pay your house rent? In the voice of Hon Patrick Obayagbon, I would say “this is a pitiable disma-pisma and it is regrettably lucrubious”

In recent past, during an interview, Banky W said that “he would prefer to be quiet and rich than to be famous and broke” This statement coming from the EME boss(who claimed that his money is longer than jimmy jatt’s career), clearly shows that most if not all musicians, are broke!!!

Over the years, different celebrities have given themselves various names such as:
1. “bureau d changer”.........This nigger is the only artiste that puts on coat of many colours. If for any reason, this guy decides to leave his younger brother, his CAREER must PULL OVER.

2. “ejanla aka bangalee”..... this nigger has been hustling after his break up with his former business partner. In a bid to remain relevant in the music industry, he has done several remixes with the likes of olamide, oritsefemi, iyanya, etc. But thank God for EMERGENCY else, he for go GHANA go sell GALA.

3. “the musical Taliban”....... personally, I nickname this artiste “you know”. Whenever he is interviewed, he must use the phrase “you know” and I begin to wonder why he just can’t develop himself.

4. “the okoye brothers” these dudes have stolen the hearts of the ladies. At first, they were 1 and not 2; but when the daughters of eve came around, they decided to go PERSONALLY.

5. In the whole of Nigerian music industry, there is 1 musician I respect so much and his name is 2face Idibia, aka 2baba. Although he is the father of nations, he is the only artiste who has been very consistent and very humble. You can never see 2baba on social media showing off a rolex wrist watch, an exotic car, etc. Sometimes I wonder why he doesn’t show off at all. Could it be that the expense from his seven children is affecting him financially? But all the same, 2baba is a legend and his humility and coded things would always earn him all the respect a true legend deserves.

http://www.infongr.com/2016/04/the-reasons-why-celebrities-cannot-pay.html

Re: The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! by akpur1(m): 5:52am On Apr 26, 2016
What an Idiotic post

4 Likes

Re: The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! by bigtt76(f): 6:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Exactly my thoughts too angry

akpur1:
What an Idiotic post
Re: The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! by mhizpeaarl(f): 6:27am On Apr 26, 2016
undecided OP dz z nt only Wack, but also Lame!

1 Like

Re: The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! by laurenjones: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2016
u be linda?
Re: The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! by UIA04(f): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Maybe the reason 2face doest show off is he hardly sings about money, like wise those in marvins

OP if you write a book titled become a millionaire in a week and you dress in rags tell me if people will bother about looking at you twice, let alone buying your book.

Even bankers dress big, it doesn't mean they earn millions.

All na packaging.

It also depends on the individual, just because Bella naija founder attends events doesn't mean Seun too should but they are all making their money.
Re: The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! by UIA04(f): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
I've always wondered What offenses lead to a ban on nairaland, and how will you know you've been banned?
Re: The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! by charming1111(m): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2016
laurenjones:
u be linda?
NOPE.........BUT I'M A BLOGGER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC
Re: The Reasons Why Celebrities Like Wizkid Cannot Pay House Rent!!! by charming1111(m): 5:56am On Apr 27, 2016
UIA04:
Maybe the reason 2face doest show off is he hardly sings about money, like wise those in marvins

OP if you write a book titled become a millionaire in a week and you dress in rags tell me if people will bother about looking at you twice, let alone buying your book.

Even bankers dress big, it doesn't mean they earn millions.

All na packaging.

It also depends on the individual, just because Bella naija founder attends events doesn't mean Seun too should but they are all making their money.
TRUE TALK

(1) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With This Outfit? (Picture) / See This Adorable Photos Of Ghanian Actress Jakie Appiah / Reality Stars Charlotte Dawson, Katie Salmon And More Flash Their Knickers And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.