Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria (2033 Views)

What Management Professional Exam Is Ideal To Start With As A Banker? / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Highly Profitable Talents And How They Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria by Charleschidera(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2016
I have been receiving SMS, Emails and Calls from people asking me to help them suggest money yielding business that they can start with less capital. I suggested to many of them some of the less capital business that am about to unveil to you now. I received a phone call from one of them last week telling me how successful the business I suggested to him was and how he is currently making huge income from it.

Through this blog post, I will be listing some business that can help you make something out of the little you have. I am going to use valuable insight of the research and my personal experience. So if you are looking for a business to start in Nigeria with the little income you have, you are at the right place

As we all know, the population of Nigeria have been increasing rapidly and they are known as one of the most populated country in Africa. Nigeria is a fast-growing economy with some of the world’s best known companies operating on its soil.

Nigeria is a land of great opportunities, especially for those who are willing to take the plunge. But despite the countries rapidly growing economy, employment opportunities are still limited for a native, which has pressed Nigerian’s to create employment opportunities of their own.

People have been thinking that for them to start a business, they must have huge amount of money but the good news I want you to hear is that, starting a money yielding business in Nigeria is not a difficult task if you are well equipped with the fundamental resource and knowledge.

Instead of carrying file around in the name of searching for job, pick one of the business that am going list below and keep yourself busy.

As you go through the list below, you will discover some of the suitable business that you can start with low capital in Nigeria.

1. Computer/Photocopy

Computer/Photocopy is a small but money yielding business that you can start with just low capital. Many people usually neglect this business and those that do it, not knowing that they earn a lot. If you want to start this kind of business, you have to consider the area and how people staying there are in need of it. All you need to start up this business is CPU, Keyboard, Monitor, Photocopy machine or better still Laptop. You can also choose to be doing only photocopy business.

So, it is advisable to start this computer/photocopy business around a student or business area.

2. Internet Business

Can you imagine a world without internet? I don't think it would have been a better one. Nigerians and Africans as a whole are going into a digital life. Almost everything can now be done online. Both assignments, research and projects.

If you can provide internet connection at fair rate, make friends, make costumer with them, throw some occasional offer and advertise smartly, you will see yourself earning higher.

3. Recharge Card Vouchers Printing and Selling:

In Nigeria and Africa as a whole, there is an increase in demand of recharge card for both call and Data subscription. The use of mobile phone is increasing day by day. Starting up this business of printing and selling of recharge card will definitely yield unexpected money. All you need is to make customers and advertise your business around your area.

4. Website Designing:

Web designing is another money yielding business in Nigeria. Many offices, company and business organization are looking for people who can design their website for them.

All you need to - See more at: http://www.pearlword.com/2016/04/must-read-10-money-yielding-business.html?m=0#sthash.B2XQuLqS.dpuf
Re: 10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria by Samexdx(m): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2016
S
Re: 10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria by Young03(m): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2016
shut up and u think D's u mentioned needs less capital

or dreaming
Re: 10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria by Charleschidera(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Young03:
shut up and u think D's u mentioned needs less capital

or dreaming

It depends on how buoyant you are to start it, some people might decide to start in a large scale. But You can decide to start from small one before expanding it.
Re: 10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria by Eyinimofe22: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016

Re: 10 Money Profitable Business That You Can Start With Less Capital In Nigeria by clems93(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2016
With a one time investment of 4,000, you can earn more than you can ever imagine.

(1) (Reply)

What It Takes To Become A Digital Marketing Expert / Meet 30 Years Old Vulcaniser, Isah Adam Husseini Who Graduated With 1st Class / Poses No Woman Should Use At Work To Avoid Molestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.