Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,995 members, 7,814,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos (28194 Views)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea / Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day / Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by dainformant(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2016
The youngest female House of Representative Member, Hon. Omosede G. Igbinedion brought joy and happiness to the women of Ovia North East on Saturday through her empowerment program. The beautiful princess from the Esama of Benin Household, gave out sewing machines, cash and other empowerment items to the local women who couldn't contain their happiness. Here are some pictures from the empowerment event.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/hon-igbinedion-wins-praises-from-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by dainformant(m): 9:52am On Apr 26, 2016
more

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by TippyTop(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Great pictures, but the Igbinedions should hide their heads in shame. Lucky fxcked up the Igbinedion name, I doubt Omosede can restore the Esama's name.

12 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by pyyxxaro: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2016
Omosede the Igbo smoker undecided

The Igbenidions are gradually coming back

Can't wait to see the Ibori(s) come back cry

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2016
she try ....nice one
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2016
A country where the rich is always worshipped embarassed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by CastedDude: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2016
God bless u... nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by Damianbrown(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2016
I hope she continues this way, because our politicians na once in a every four years them dey perform.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2016
May God continue to bless her as she brings joy to her people, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by CastedDude: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2016
read the post before u start misunderstanding.... she was praised because she helped the poor ...na poor person u want make dem worship before
MondeLuv:
A country where the rich is always worshipped embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 26, 2016
CastedDude:
read the post before u start misunderstanding.... she was praised because she helped the poor ...na poor person u want make dem worship before

Read my post too sir. "Slowly" this time.

22 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by coolitempa(f): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2016
The shameless family of looters are back.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by evy1(m): 10:26am On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

Read my post too sir. "Slowly" this time.
Am sorry i quoted you, i meant to quote the other guy.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by evy1(m): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2016
CastedDude:
So what was she voted into power for,was is not to represent her constituency,we adore all this politicians even when is their primary duty to serve the masses that voted them in.

5 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
evy1:

I'm not bothered dear. Hope your fine
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by evy1(m): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2016
MondeLuv:

I'm not bothered dear. Hope your fine
Yes Dear,Have a nice day ahead.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by neolboy(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
stunning
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
I'm shocked she is not bleached out.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by nairaman66(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good for her!
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by MadCow1: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmmm Benin people again ..
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by Originality007: 12:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
wetin shine for here? undecided
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by Massdamm(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abule sowo
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Esama of Benin is greater than oba of Benin during lucky governorship era cheesy
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by triplewisdom: 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Gradually the weight is coming off!
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by BossDanniee(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by rawtouch: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
good gesture
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by mccoy47(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thieving family. Mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by MoreWahala: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
evy1:
How wont you quote the wrong person, when you are rushing to just quote someone and type trash.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by lordcyl3(m): 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
she's doing her job as a representative.
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by JesusmyGod1: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Useless girl and family of thieves

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Empowers Women With Sewing Machines & Cash - Photos by Hillzy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nice gesture, but wat dat criminal of a brother of ur's did emmmh is only God dat will judge him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Commissions 20 Patrol Vehicles To Boost Amotekun Operations (photos) / President Buhari Takes A Train Ride In Lagos (Pictures) / World's Ten Smallest Militaries- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.