Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata (3796 Views)

Hyundai Sonata 007 Limited Edition Toks...2.1m SOLD / Sold sold sold Hyundai Sonata 2008 V4 For Sale @600k (negotiable) / (Quick Sales) 011 Avensis...011 Sonata...09 BMW X5...012 Range Sports & more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Adeshodmotors47: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2016
In good condition with AC, Radio, Fabric seat

Price: N1,580,000

Year: 2007

Millage: 99km

4 Plug

Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2016
Are u kidding me? 1.5 what? Dude it's obvious you are not the owner of this car and don't know anything about it. I can go to a real car shop and get a brand new 2016 sonata if I add a million extra.

2 Likes

Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Mrtesso: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Are u kidding me? 1.5 what? Dude it's obvious you are not the owner of this car and don't know anything about it. I can go to a real car shop and get a brand new 2016 sonata if I add a million extra.

Pls go on, add one million, buy a brand new 2016 sonata for 2.5million and share the good news with us wen u do. I'm sure a dollar exchanges @ 50kobo at ur end.

3 Likes

Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2016
Mrtesso:

Pls go on, add one million, buy a brand new 2016 sonata for 2.5million and share the good news with us wen u do. I'm sure a dollar exchanges @ 50kobo at ur end.

Dude I'm not trying to spoil ur business but that price is too much kilode.
Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Mrtesso: 11:35am On Apr 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Dude I'm not trying to spoil ur business but that price is too much kilode.

The price shud be slightly negotiable the last time I checked. And it's toks. And some registered ones sell for higher. The price no too much. It's fair.
Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 26, 2016
Mrtesso:

The price shud be slightly negotiable the last time I checked. And it's toks. And some registered ones sell for higher. The price no too much. It's fair.

A Toyota Corolla or Honda Accord toks of the same year is sold for that amount and these cars have a better reputation than a Hyundai.
Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Mrtesso: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:

A Toyota Corolla or Honda Accord toks of the same year is sold for that amount and these cars have a better reputation than a Hyundai.

Well u call it reputation, and that's merely common opinion. And that's not proven facts about their durability. Hyundai cars are as good competitiors in the class. Besides if everyone eats beef, no one would know the value and taste of snails.

1 Like

Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mrtesso:

Well u call it reputation, and that's merely common opinion. And that's not proven facts about their durability. Hyundai cars are as good competitiors in the class. Besides if everyone eats beef, no one would know the value and taste of snails.

Men I will do anything for a big bowl of pepper snails.
Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Mrtesso: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Men I will do anything for a big bowl of pepper snails.

I won't mind joining u...in ur new Hyundai sonata. grin
Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by shikshark: 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
wow....matured minds
Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Readonee35L(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dreamwaker:
You better chill your body and don't ruin someone's market with wrong information.
I don't know how but you can never get a brand new sonata for 2.5million even ToKS or nigerian used is more than that,
The only brand new Hyundai you can get for 2.5million should be the I10
The sonata is in the same class with the camry and it actually performs better than the camry .
And it's very efficient
The 2.0T Engine will give you a chase
Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Mrtesso: 12:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Readonee35L:

The sonata is in the same class with the camry and it actually performs better than the camry .
And it's very efficient
The 2.0T Engine will give you a chase

It doesn't perform better than the Camry. It comes close, but not close enough.
Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Readonee35L(m): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2016
Mrtesso:

It doesn't perform better than the Camry. It comes close, but not close enough.
You don't know,
So let me educate you .
I'll compare the 2016 camry & sonata .
I hope you don't get confused so sit tight .

The standard 4 cylinder Camry Has a 2.5 L 2AR-FE I4 Engine producing 178hp 230 N·m (170 lb·ft) Torque .6speed Auto

While the standard 4 cylinder Sonata
2.4 L Theta GDi, 200 hp (150 kW), I4
6speed Auto

The Premium Trim (Full Opton)
Camry
a 3.5-liter V6 rated at 200 kW (268 hp) and 336 N·m (248 lb·ft)
6Speed auto

Sonata
2.0 L Theta Turbo 274 hp (204 kW),
7 speed Dual Clutch .

Both Trims the sonata is more powerful ,
Mean while the sonata's premium has 274hp for a 4 cylinder and it's more efficient and powerful than Toyota's v6 268hp.
The world is moving ahead,
Turbo Charged Engines every where
The Fuel Economy on the sonata is like a corolla .
Efficient .

Toyota Produces nice cars no doubt but I only like things that are impressive and improving not old Technologies .

Toyota has been using this same v6 Since 2004 they give you new design with the same engine plant and you guys pay big money for it,
The 1mz and 3mz even the 2grfe are the same just little difference and tweaking
Spend your money wisely don't follow your uncles word that drives a camry pencil light .

Even The Elantra flog the corolla Hands down.

V6/v8engines only exist in trucks and Bigvehicles who need more torque.
A V6 engine is a failure if it's I4 Partner performs better

1 Like

Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Mrtesso: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2016
Readonee35L:

You don't know,
So let me educate you .
I'll compare the 2016 camry & sonata .
I hope you don't get confused so sit tight .

The standard 4 cylinder Camry Has a 2.5 L 2AR-FE I4 Engine producing 178hp 230 N·m (170 lb·ft) Torque .6speed Auto

While the standard 4 cylinder Sonata
2.4 L Theta GDi, 200 hp (150 kW), I4
6speed Auto

The Premium Trim (Full Opton)
Camry
a 3.5-liter V6 rated at 200 kW (268 hp) and 336 N·m (248 lb·ft)
6Speed auto

Sonata
2.0 L Theta Turbo 274 hp (204 kW),
7 speed Dual Clutch .

Both Trims the sonata is more powerful ,
Mean while the sonata's premium has 274hp for a 4 cylinder and it's more efficient and powerful than Toyota's v6 268hp.
The world is moving ahead,
Turbo Charged Engines every where
The Fuel Economy on the sonata is like a corolla .
Efficient .

Toyota Produces nice cars no doubt but I only like things that are impressive and improving not old Technologies .

Toyota has been using this same v6 Since 2004 they give you new design with the same engine plant and you guys pay big money for it,
The 1mz and 3mz even the 2grfe are the same just little difference and tweaking
Spend your money wisely don't follow your uncles word that drives a camry pencil light .

Even The Elantra flog the corolla Hands down.

V6/v8engines only exist in trucks and Bigvehicles who need more torque.
A V6 engine is a failure if it's I4 Partner performs better

Lol, ur epistle is quite illuminating. That being said, ur opinion is based on paper reviews focusing mainly on wat waits beneath the hood.

Interestingly there's more to a mid-class sedan than speed.

Theres comfort, theres interior styling and material quality, theres maneuverability, theres reliability, (how many repairs carried out per 100 miles), theres the NIGERIAN FACTOR, which a lot of reviews omit, very importantly too, theres safety features and safety rating too, plus theres more the toyota camry scores higher and is the peoples choice judging from the aforementioned.

And permit me to state that the sonata only upped their status from 2015/16 models. And their i4's produce more horsepower on paper not in practical terms. You are right on the corolla — elantra comparison.

But on a flat run, u can bet, a sonata will never outsmart a Camry. Never!!!

My uncle dey drive hilux, and to him that's better than all the cars ever made grin grin

Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Readonee35L(m): 10:51am On Apr 27, 2016
Mrtesso:

Lol, ur epistle is quite illuminating. That being said, ur opinion is based on paper reviews focusing mainly on wat waits beneath the hood.

Interestingly there's more to a mid-class sedan than speed.

Theres comfort, theres interior styling and material quality, theres maneuverability, theres reliability, (how many repairs carried out per 100 miles), theres the NIGERIAN FACTOR, which a lot of reviews omit, very importantly too, theres safety features and safety rating too, plus theres more the toyota camry scores higher and is the peoples choice judging from the aforementioned.

And permit me to state that the sonata only upped their status from 2015/16 models. And their i4's produce more horsepower on paper not in practical terms. You are right on the corolla — elantra comparison.

But on a flat run, u can bet, a sonata will never outsmart a Camry. Never!!!

My uncle dey drive hilux, and to him that's better than all the cars ever made grin grin

Lol..
It's funny .
There is no reason why the camry is ahead
Styling
Power
Interior
Efficiency.
The Hyundai is very reliable
E.t.c
If you like it or not Hyundai and Kia are here to stay.
The sonata has more gadget
Better sound
Comfortable seats .
7 speed Dual Clutch tranny .
With time it'll get what it deserves because they are really working hard .

Not a 2003 camry that has the same base with a 2009 camry,
Different casing and interior .
And a 5s peed auto, and you pay big bucks.

Mr man I have a venza v6 and I know how it performs ,
Toyota has a good past of reliability, and that's what is keeping them up for now,
They've had there own issues too
Stripped head bolt
Unintended Acceleration,
Airbag recalls e.t.c

If you're a petrolhead, you'll get my drift ,but if you only know your car by the name it carries ,I seize my argument .

2 Likes

Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by Mrtesso: 11:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Readonee35L:

Lol..
It's funny .
There is no reason why the camry is ahead
Styling
Power
Interior
Efficiency.
The Hyundai is very reliable
E.t.c
If you like it or not Hyundai and Kia are here to stay.
The sonata has more gadget
Better sound
Comfortable seats .
7 speed Dual Clutch tranny .
With time it'll get what it deserves because they are really working hard .

Not a 2003 camry that has the same base with a 2009 camry,
Different casing and interior .
And a 5s peed auto, and you pay big bucks.

Mr man I have a venza v6 and I know how it performs ,
Toyota has a good past of reliability, and that's what is keeping them up for now,
They've had there own issues too
Stripped head bolt
Unintended Acceleration,
Airbag recalls e.t.c

If you're a petrolhead, you'll get my drift ,but if you only know your car by the name it carries ,I seize my argument .

Noted. I'm German-oriented. And I see from a better vantage the difference between Japan and Korea. I'm not against Korean cars staying or struggling against the tide. But do a bit more of practicality review, and I'll be more convinced.

Are u consciously omitting their safety ratings? I know that our car dealers here prefer buying salvaged Toyota cars for refurbishing to the Korean products.

@ Op, I really do not mean to derail ur thread. Happy sales oh. My apologies Biko. 2007 sonata for sale!!! It's a great ride albeit. I just get emotional wen people tend to downgrade the Camry to give Sonata an edge. grin
Re: Tokumbo Hyundai Sonata by mare23ayo(m): 12:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Toks of a car that doesn't have second hand value, that brand should not be more than 1million.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tile boiler with sprayer. / Foreign Used Full Option 2008 Lexus RX 350..price : 3.7M / Toyota Sienna 2002 Xle With DVD For 1.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.