Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? (4415 Views)

100 Cows Missing In Enugu - Fulani Herdsman Says / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses / Olufemi Olu-Kayode's Reaction To Enugu Fulani Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
falseman:

Pray you don't get raped by this animals because no one will be there to take a photo

That's all you head could think of RAPE! When you are asked to reason for once in your lifetime,now whats left of u?
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by UyiIredia(m): 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:
40 people killed in one single community,yet no single picture from this massacre...why?

I have been wondering why graphic pictures do not come with every nairaland's news links of SE fulani invasion

This kind of SW-fulani bloodbath news is now like a daily dose from the online media and radio stations,yet no images like it on the TV to proof?

Any killings or bloody pictures online are now being attributed to the fulani massacre just to tarnish the image of our fulani president.

Did the fulani people just migrate to Nigeria?

Were the fulani people not in existence during the goodluck Jonathan administration,and how come they weren't in the news like everyday then?

OAM4J Mynd44 Seun atleast,some of us nairalanders are curious..We hope to be able to put/ask out questions on the front page.

If femi fani-kayode can write anything to rubbish the fulanis after hearing the news of enugu-fulani bloodbath,and it got to front page- then a nairalander can ask simple questions like this.Thanks.

Is not a must that there must be picture. Abeg carry ya wahala go.anoda place.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
UyiIredia:

Is not a must that there must be picture. Abeg carry ya wahala go.anoda place.

Hehe see excuse!

Without fuking your wife,can you still admit shes pregnant with your baby?
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by falseman(m): 7:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

That's all you head could think of RAPE! When you are asked to reason for once in your lifetime,now whats left of u?

I assume you are still a kid to know what is going on.
You read a news of militants threatening to blowup pipeline what happened next? You foolish president deployed army down there to give them a terrorist treatment.
For several months people are murdered all over the country by this Fulani terrorist and this is all you could come up with rather than put up a thinking cap.

So here are my questions for you.

Are the people of SE the only one complaining of this group of rascals?

The photos you have seen from Benue and other places what did you dowith it or you feel taking the life of one person doesn't call for urgent action?

Are you just here to defend your foolish president for not coming out publicly to condemn this group of animals or label them as terrorist.

May God be silent to you in the face of trouble the way Buhari is silent against these killings........ Can you be bold enough to say AMEN?

Look you need to grow up. If you actually wrote all that because you aren't affect directly then I'm sorry for you when you will be consumed by this group.

1 Like

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Kusaa: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Emexicoman:

A fulani man said to my face here in Abuja that their brother is in power and that they own Nigeria now.. This happened the day we played Egypt in kd. I believe it the mentality they are working with.
he spoke to you in English or Igbo?. A beg stop this ur nonsense propaganda. If at all killing took place show us pictures simple. Hmmm vanguard even reported that Fulani are about to attack Enugu villages before later in the day the came up with their fake story. We know the target is to paint PMB government black.

1 Like

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Gayigaskia(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Well i went thru this thread expecting by the last page we will get some pictures, but rien noda nothing
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

See for yourself Seun. Seun Seun Seun!
What are you saying?
Are you one of those circulating fake pics?

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
imhotep:

What are you saying?
Are you one of those circulating fake pics?

Seun is the major culprit,he's the one taking them to the front page...

Wetin concern molue with agbani darego?
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
falseman:

I assume you are still a kid to know what is going on.
You read a news of militants threatening to blowup pipeline what happened next? You foolish president deployed army down there to give them a terrorist treatment.
For several months people are murdered all over the country by this Fulani terrorist and this is all you could come up with rather than put up a thinking cap.

So here are my questions for you.

Are the people of SE the only one complaining of this group of rascals?

The photos you have seen from Benue and other places what did you dowith it or you feel taking the life of one person doesn't call for urgent action?

Are you just here to defend your foolish president for not coming out publicly to condemn this group of animals or label them as terrorist.

May God be silent to you in the face of trouble the way Buhari is silent against these killings........ Can you be bold enough to say AMEN?

Look you need to grow up. If you actually wrote all that because you aren't affect directly then I'm sorry for you when you will be consumed by this group.

I have a bad news for you...I DIDN'T READ UP TO 7 WORDS FROM THIS SHIT.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Seun is the major culprit,he's the one taking them to the front page...

Wetin concern molue with agbani darego?
Seun is a card-carrying member of the unthinking APC follow-follow yes-men and yes-women grin grin
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by osystein(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Most of the pictures accompanying stories about Fulani herdsmen attacks are fake, I always run a Google image source search on them to see their true source. Not saying the claims about attacks are false, but don't believe everything you see.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by amiskurie(m): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
imhotep:

Seun is a card-carrying member of the unthinking APC follow-follow yes-men and yes-women grin grin

I DON'T THINK SO,HE'S MORE LIKE AN IPOB.... Seun,come and defend yourself.
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by falseman(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

I have a bad news for you...I DIDN'T READ UP TO 7 WORDS FROM THIS SHIT.

That confirms how dumb you are that you couldn't even stand to answer a reason question. Keep chanting for photos.

Zombies all over
Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by carinmom(f): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
amiskurie:

Hehe see excuse!

Without fuking your wife,can you still admit shes pregnant with your baby?

Chai my brother you get bad mouth fa grin grin

Anyway, this is the best way to handle them wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why is There Not Even a Single Picture From Enugu-fulani Bloodbath? by Emexicoman(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Kusaa:
he spoke to you in English or Igbo?. A beg stop this ur nonsense propaganda. If at all killing took place show us pictures simple. Hmmm vanguard even reported that Fulani are about to attack Enugu villages before later in the day the came up with their fake story. We know the target is to paint PMB government black.

... I have nothing against our president, and let me say u just spoke like a zombie by saying I'm lying with I wrote. U think it's all fulani that are in the bush, some of them still engage in normal conversation. In either English or pigin.. I was also asking for pics earlier till I saw them this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku And Okonjo Iweala For 2019 Presidential Election / See Pictures Of 2nd Niger Bridge In Progress (pics) / The SE And SS Will Vote Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.