Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics (21077 Views)

Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids / Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by shamecurls(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hope he bought Amala, goat meat and Ponmo for the family of the late doctor
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by Hillzy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Daniyemi:
#IstandWithFayose who do you stand for?

I can see u confused
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by ipreach: 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fayose our man
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by agbonkamen(f): 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
Fayose should remove his sandal at least
na im shoe dey pain u for body abi na dat one dey ground now.
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by pullingmaster: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hmm ;DHmm
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by iamrealdeji(m): 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fayose na real omo agba. See how he do leg. Very humble guy though
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by swiffy(f): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rip 2 d dead
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
searchiing4love:
na wa o u Blind, u no see am say em no put am for Leg well, na wa o
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by Arobake: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
cynicalarry:
R.I.P Dr Lexy. U came. U saw. U conquered!

Lexie! Tunde Aladesanmi!! I still consulted with both when i came home last. To imagine that next time Im back home I cant see them again is beyond sad.

May the souls of all of the deceased rest in ansolute peace.
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by doctorgyna(m): 1:55am On Apr 27, 2016
searchiing4love:
try borrow small sense
Re: Fayose Visits Family Of One Of The Doctors Who Died Recently In A Car Crash.pics by ItuExchange(m): 6:12am On Apr 27, 2016
Fayose is good in some areas... Only that I don't like how he bad-mouths the president. Yet, it's a good thing for the government t have some form of opposition.

Neteller here: .com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package / Yamah Mohammed: Senators Slam Ambassadorial Nominee Over Comments On APC Crisis / A New Dawn Of Greater Economic Development Coming To Anambra-state!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.