Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Pictures Taken When You Were a Child - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Taken When You Were a Child (3690 Views)

10 Crazy Pictures Taken Just A Second Before Disaster / Pictures Taken After Today's Rain / Some Of The World's Most Touching Pictures Ever Taken. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by chinani(f): 6:02am On Mar 15, 2006
@ QUEENZY

what big eyes you have ! You look like the prototypical cartoon kid that gets everything they want when the mom/dad looks into the kid's BIG BROWN EYES. awwwww, I just want to pinch your cheeks. kiss
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 15, 2006
@Chinani
U are very funny. I know i have large eyes and ummm most times i always get my way wink
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by 2cantango(f): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2006
Queenzy sweetie you are just so adorable kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by snazzydawn(f): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2006
queenzy has the most soulful eyes.Very adorable,I must say.
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Grizzly(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2006
Hey sup, snaaazzy. how u doin, and where u been.?
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2006
Thanks every one for ya comments *blushes* kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Grizzly(m): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2006
Yeah right, (Hits head) Come to think of it, i havent even contributed to Queenzzy's pic. ummm, undecided She cute. well everybody's said that. she also looks suspiciously innocent, -
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Rhodalyn(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2006
Queenzy, you were real cute, still is you've got such an angelic face
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss to Grizzly bear
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2006
My files are refusing to upload here and they are JPG files, Seun, chek ur setting b4 i get angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by weev(f): 11:30pm On Mar 15, 2006
mummy ,daddy and little weev

Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 16, 2006
U pretty weev and ur momma and daddy too cheesy
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Grizzly(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2006
Thats true.
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 16, 2006
cool
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by 2cantango(f): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2006
very true cheesy
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by cheekee(f): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2006
yap your whole family is cute weev wink wink
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2006
cool
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by weev(f): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2006
thank you all so much! its my favorite picture ever, i am number 5 out of 7 kids and its the only one with just the 3 of us. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by chinani(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2006
really? your parents have 7 kids? (my parents have 5, I have like we're kindred spirits wink )

but, that makes the picture even MORE special!
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2006
In my family we are 9 children, 5girls and 4boys and i am the last child. cheesy
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by gbenga9ja(m): 1:53am On Mar 19, 2006
I really do like this forum so much. Dats why i'm putting up the pic of i and my sister kemmy, it makes me remember the good old days and it also makes me wanna be a kid again, an innocent looking kid, turn back the hands of time, be serious in school, participate in sports, debates, do well in my exams, be a prefect or an headboy in skool, be popular, get lots of awards, go for spelling competitions, quizzes, interhouse sports etc but its all gud, age always goes up and not down. I really love this picture, the two of us were cuties back then and we still are, we were very close and we still are close, u know, blood is thicker than water. I bet no other person's lil kid pictures can beat this one and all of you just making comments, stop making comments alone and send ur kid pictures, it is a very good forum. It is really very nice seeing pictures of grown ups when they r little, cos i like comparing it with the one on their profile, i notice there is no much changes, even the same as mine, there is no much changes, i look a lot like when i was little and so does my sister.

Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by 2cantango(f): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2006
@gbenga_9ja: what an adorable pic cheesy you and your sister are a pair of cuties cheesy
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by damygurl(f): 12:35am On Mar 21, 2006
Dats me when i was like not sure but some days old!!

Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by eveseh(f): 6:14pm On May 20, 2006
nice picx but i dont have one
Re: Pictures Taken When You Were a Child by chosenbabe(f): 6:38pm On May 20, 2006
OMG

Queenzy really look pretty in that first pics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frequent Ask Questions On Nairaland Forum / MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? / SSS Recruitment! SSS Recruitment!! SSS Recruitment!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.