Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway (14045 Views)

Ortom Orders Removal Of His Name From Wheelbarrows, Hoes / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / Kano Assembly Orders Removal Of Kwankwasiyya Inscriptions On Public Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by DONSMITH123(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2016
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Malam Muhammad Bello has ordered the removal of the speed bumps erected on the Abuja-Nyanya expressway, precisely at the Kugbo furniture market.
This directive which was announced on RayPower FM on Tuesday morning and monitored by DAILY POST was in response to the public outcry that trailed the appearance of the speed bumps said to have been constructed to enable residents cross over to Kugbo without being hit by ongoing vehicles.

Pliers of the road had since last Saturday when it was noticed cried out to the authorities to remove the bumps which had worsened the traffic snarl experienced on the road. Some say they spend over six hours returning home because of the ensuing gridlock.

The affected passengers had threatened to take laws into their hands by coming out with shovels and diggers to remove the bumps, even as they called on the government to rather construct a pedestrian bridge there.

Speaking with Mr Nwachukwu, a corps member serving in the heart of Abuja, he said, ” I live in Nyanya and since I resumed work as a corps member, I have never had such a terrible traffic experience. The speed breakers are causing serious gridlock. People who left Abuja main city around 4pm got home yesterday by 10 to 11pm. This is not good at all, especially when it’s happening in the FCT. We have been facing this terrible situation since weekend. I think the removal order is a welcome development.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/26/fct-minister-malam-bello-orders-removal-of-speed-bumps-on-abuja-nyanya-highway/

2 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:33am On Apr 26, 2016
Wao..good news..lalasticlala, Mynd44. the minister must be a nairaland member. her saw the thread created this morning about Nyanya road grin grin grin

The guy below me need help.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by benedictnsi(m): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
Wao..good news..lalasticlala, Mynd44. the minister must be a nairaland member. her saw the thread created this morning about Nyanya road grin grin grin

Can someone please give a summary of what this person just wrote

6 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:37am On Apr 26, 2016
ask me again lipsrsealed

benedictnsi:

2 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by stephnie1(f): 10:38am On Apr 26, 2016
ok
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 26, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by Tunami(m): 10:42am On Apr 26, 2016
ok.
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by SweetLove0(f): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2016
NICE ONE

1 Like

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by coldsummer: 10:46am On Apr 26, 2016
[size=18pt]ABOUT TIME!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by waledeji(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
but where is keneking sef grin grin grin
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by dunkem21(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2016
grin SleekMallam sorry SmartMallam you see that they watch NL like their success depends on it .. And it does.

The grains Buhari released was also gotten here .. and he should also share cows shocked

They should be acknowledging NLers for intelligent inputs cool

1 Like

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by ammyluv2002(f): 10:55am On Apr 26, 2016
Thank God o!
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by YOMIT(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2016
Backward governments, what happened to pedestrian bridges, what happened to speed regulating cameras (shey be na federal capital). This is just unthinkable that any foooolish person would put speed bumps on a high way (what?). The speed limits of such high ways in other countries are even 120-140km/h. Even Kenya get better speed regulators, yet dem go call theirselves "giant of Africa", Shame catch me on my first foreign trip to another African country. Even Ghana no get bad traffic polices like Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by DONSMITH123(m): 11:18am On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin funny you

dunkem21:
grin SleekMallam sorry SmartMallam you see that they watch NL like their success depends on it .. And it does.

The grains Buhari released was also gotten here ..

They should be acknowledging NLers for intelligent inputs cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by nigeriafilm(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2016
What could make a sound thinkin person thought of a speed bumps in this age of pedestrian bridge? This person wil tel you to have patient.

4 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2016
YOMIT:
Backward governments, what happened to pedestrian bridges, what happened to speed regulating cameras (shey be na federal capital). This is just unthinkable that any foooolish person would put speed bumps on a high way (what?). The speed limits of such high ways in other countries are even 120-140km/h. Even Kenya get better speed regulators, yet dem go call theirselves "giant of Africa", Shame catch me on my first foreign trip to another African country. Even Ghana no get bad traffic polices like Nigeria.
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by nairaman66(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nigeria is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by mccoy47(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Now that's a listening minister. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by rawtouch: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
senseless people
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by ajoskele(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
A listening and responsive government.
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by Massdamm(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
[i][/i]Dem won kill person..Dem won kill person..Dem won kill person..
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
Pls govt should stop fulani herdboys from killing and looting

2 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by ajoskele(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
YOMIT:
Yur moniker be like VOMIT.

5 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by Sunnycliff(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
benedictnsi:

Its not always good never to have a sense of humour!

3 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by Mutuwa(m): 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
ajoskele:
A listening and responsive government.

yes o!

COPIED,
Daddy , you told me president Muhammadu Buhari is a Fulani man, then why are you complaining of his frequent movement from one country to another in search of what will benefit us.

Have you ever seen a real Fulani man folding his hands while his cattle have nothing to eat ?
A Fulani man can travel bear footed from far north to far west or vice vasa in search of what his cattle will eat without considering his own self first.

Whether the Geographical area is accommodative or not to him ,as far as his cattle's are OK he is OK too.
I can see his mission from his vision. Since those unpleasant sound of explosive device has elapsed, everything will be in place. So stop complaining for your selfish interest instead pray hence nothing good comes easy. So my dear lovely friends please exercise patient

3 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by Lilimax(f): 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good!
The FCT Minister seems to be a a good listener; a leader that has the interest of the masses at heart. smiley

Want to use this medium to call on PMB to intervene on the rampage of the Fulani Cattle Rearers in
different parts of the country.
Most communities are no longer sleeping with their two eyes closed.
Listen to the plight of the masses abeg embarassed

1 Like

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by meditate(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who the bumps EPP? cool

1 Like

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by Hillzy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Great one, cos dat bump is a mess.ing waste of.......
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by meditate(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
.... The affected passengers had threatened to take laws into their hands by coming out with shovels and diggers to remove the bumps, even as they called on the government to rather construct a pedestrian bridge there....

Nigerians gat no chill!

2 Likes

Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by holadguy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
But why installed it before when you know you're still gonna remove it
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by iliyande(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
Good
Re: Malam Bello Orders Removal Of Speed Bumps On Abuja-nyanya Highway by Curvinus(m): 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ciroma: Why PDP Will Retake Power In 2019 / Sheriff Will Bury PDP At May21 Convention- Ex Ministers / See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.