Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) (4621 Views)

How To Create A Payoneer Account Free Usa,uk Number Without Social Security Numb / I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. / Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2016
hello nairalander, here is a reliable source on how to make serious income with your Facebook account,am giving out the info for free just to help some graduate who is jobless due to the current situation of this country. you can actually make 100$-200$ per day for a beginner.
well,let cut the long story short and move down to the main purpose of this this thread but before I start I need comment to tell me go ahead...wanna know who is following...thanks

5 Likes

Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by bastien: 11:10am On Apr 26, 2016
Carry on
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2016
Go on
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by khune(m): 11:12am On Apr 26, 2016
carry on
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by IamKollinx(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Lol. People will never get sense in their lifetime.

Carry on sha....
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2016
I can see that you guys are really ready to make money,now let start
first of all you must understand that the sucess of this method depends upon your Facebook account and the number of friends you have
so you must create a new Facebook account and add friends, follow the steps stated below

step 1 :create a new Facebook account if you already have a Facebook account, do not us it.
ignore the old account (existing) just create a new Facebook account because in your existing account,your friends are your personal friends and also they are not very niche targeted,your new Facebook account should look like a profile of 18-21 years old girl, Girls get more attention and gain friend quickly.
her name should be sweet and common one,it shouldn't look like a fake profile, it should sober,natural and simple.
goto-->__ for the picture..am sorry that I couldn't give out the site..I would have given it out but am afraid i might get banned,so just try and look for a very real picture
well,you can Google search it .

Step 2 loading 90%

1 Like

Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by bastien: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by treasureboy: 8:17am On Apr 27, 2016
so after creating the female profile, what next?
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op, when last did you use Facebook Wealth Formula for CPA offer?

It just about clickbank....

Newbies, when last did you click a link on social media asking you to buy stuff or complete simple tasks to get paid?

Actually, it is paying, I am making money from it but it is not as the Op promise

1 Like

Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
step 2 :after you've created a new Facebook account,its the time to add friends to it you can add maximum of 5000friends to your facebook account,your motive should be to exploit this opportunity. this is the most important task .how much money you will make depends upon the number of friends you have..I'll tell you how I added 5000 friends in 7 days only in my next post .
note : but you will never need to add 5000 friends to make money,you can start making money as soon as you as you have only 1000 friends (just 2days)

1 Like

Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by chybyke4ly(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nobody shld cme here n strt pasting email address b4 the forum gets riddled wit lots of it .if ur so bizi to learn,then u shld be checkn up on the forum probably when u r less bizi.
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by mkbessman(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2016
sir pls we are waiting oooo
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by Joshua8694(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2016
please continue
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by ahms12(m): 12:19pm On May 05, 2016
continue

1 Like

Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by obiageligraced(f): 2:44pm On May 05, 2016
Pls I am interested........ Carry on
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by doughziay: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Update ooooooooooo
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by Shollay20(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Carry on please
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by dmediator555(m): 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Tommylil:
hello nairalander, here is a reliable source on how to make serious income with your Facebook account,am giving out the info for free just to help some graduate who is jobless due to the current situation of this country. you can actually make 100$-200$ per day for a beginner.
well,let cut the long story short and move down to the main purpose of this this thread but before I start I need comment to tell me go ahead...wanna know who is following...thanks

Nawa oo. You started a talk since April n its talkin u close to 3months to list down few points @OP, are you even serious with your hidden Secrets? Why keep desperados in huge suspense? Guy, men dey vex ooo
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by ahms12(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
we r waiting oooo....please whr is d group admin.
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by 2sexynet: 12:52am On Aug 01, 2016
dmediator555:

Nawa oo. You started a talk since April n its talkin u close to 3months to list down few points @OP, are you even serious with your hidden Secrets? Why keep desperados in huge suspense? Guy, men dey vex ooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by Seajae: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
The man na scammertozoa. Na why he run grin
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by emysilva: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2016
If u wish to make more money in other business related to MMM, kindly join the whatsapp group, where I will give u guys this piece of mind blowing article
https:///IYYQygAcxqh26ZgAFZS6sl
Re: Tutorial On How To Make Money With Facebook Account (free) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Most of the social media dont reward you at all for using their service. All these have really changed rescently:

(1) (Reply)

Foriegn Business / Nospecto And Co Any News / Delivery Truck And Bus For Hire (lagos Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.