Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! (2001 Views)

Nigerians React As Lady Uses Champagne To Wash Her Private Parts (VIDEO) / Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA / How an hiv positive lady almost lured me into sex without condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Undisputed88(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2016
The South African government recently passed a bill into law, that advocates the marking of every person who has tested positive to HIV near their genitals!
According to a press release issued by President Jacob Zuma, he was quoted as saying;

"The mark is to protect those who can’t say no to sex. I mean if you can’t read between the lines you should read between the legs because that’s where the HIV status swould be tatted. The choice to be HIV positive is now in your hands or your genitals for that matter…. We also encourage those who had been living with the virus to go to the nearest public hospitals to get their status tatted in."

President Jacob Zuma who happens to be HIV positive, also volunteered to be the first South African citizen to get his status tatted near his genitals and he also announced that the first 10 million people(who have already been tested positive) to volunteer to have their HIV statuses tatted on their genitals would be given a R50 000 funeral expense voucher.

This development has evoked mixed reactions from all over the World, as most people feel it's uncalled for and infringes on the fundamental human rights of HIV positive people. Declaring a HIV positive status publicly, should be done voluntarily and not forced, this move definitely has some political undertone beneath it.
See how people reacted to this new law;

Source: http://gossipmirrors..com.ng/2016/03/south-africa-marks-hiv-positive-citizens.html

1 Share

Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by donbenedict(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2016
If buhari try am for nigeria. Chei u go see person wey no be hiv patient dey beg to get hiv just because of d money grin

Dem go dey sell hiv virus for market grin big business..

Okon: Iya basira, u get hiv?

Iya basira: I get ooo, na 50 naira

Okon: oya give me five injection.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by evy1(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2016
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Undisputed88(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2016
donbenedict:
If buhari try am for nigeria. Chei u go see person wey no be hiv patient dey want the mark just because of d money grin
Lol, but d tin go reduce d risk of infection too oooo
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by donbenedict(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2016
Undisputed88:
Lol, but d tin go reduce d risk of infection too oooo
urm I really dnt think so.. it will increase it as long as money is involved

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by khristals(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2016
he must be pained as whoever infected him never gave him a "heads-up"...

but then this doesn't solve sh!t..
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by staymore: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Undisputed88:
The South African government recently passed a bill into law, that advocates the marking of every person who has tested positive to HIV near their genitals!
According to a press release issued by President Jacob Zuma, he was quoted as saying;

"The mark is to protect those who can’t say no to sex. I mean if you can’t read between the lines you should read between the legs because that’s where the HIV status swould be tatted. The choice to be HIV positive is now in your hands or your genitals for that matter…. We also encourage those who had been living with the virus to go to the nearest public hospitals to get their status tatted in."

President Jacob Zuma who happens to be HIV positive, also volunteered to be the first South African citizen to get his status tatted near his genitals and he also announced that the first 10 million people(who have already been tested positive) to volunteer to have their HIV statuses tatted on their genitals would be given a R50 000 funeral expense voucher.

This development has evoked mixed reactions from all over the World, as most people feel it's uncalled for and infringes on the fundamental human rights of HIV positive people. Declaring a HIV positive status publicly, should be done voluntarily and not forced, this move definitely has some political undertone beneath it.
See how people reacted to this new law;

Source: http://gossipmirrors..com.ng/2016/03/south-africa-marks-hiv-positive-citizens.html

The exchange rate of RS50,000 is how much in Naira? Some guys will claim HIV+ immediately.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Undisputed88(m): 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
staymore:

The exchange rate of RS50,000 is how much is Naira?
HABA! U sef wan collect d mark?
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by nnachukz(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
It will go a long way in helping people to avoid getting the disease. But wait oo, that babe wea dey pic carry am? I like that stature.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Nature8(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
I love this, nice one..
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Unblockable: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
These bloggers can lie sha. How is Zuma HIV Positive? http://mg.co.za/article/2010-04-26-zuma-reveals-his-hiv-status BTW, this was passed sometimes last year not this year.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Pwayne2016(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Adontkia
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Fmartin(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Nna mhen! smiley

'if u can't read in between the line, then should read in between the legs' this gat 'lafin... grin
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by MduZA: 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Unblockable:
These bloggers can lie sha. How is Zuma HIV Positive? http://mg.co.za/article/2010-04-26-zuma-reveals-his-hiv-status BTW, this was passed sometimes last year not this year.

The whole content is a fallacy...there is no such bill or proposed bill in SA
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Undisputed88(m): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
Unblockable:
U must be an ALIEN living in wonderland bros! So u no sabi say Zuma dey HIV positive?
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Unblockable: 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Undisputed88:
U must be an ALIEN living in wonderland bros! So u no sabi say Zuma dey HIV positive?

Click on the link I provided and stop lying.
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Undisputed88(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Unblockable:

Click on the link I provided and stop lying.
Symptoms of "FUEL SCARCITY FEVER".
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Undisputed88:

This guy is a fool, u people just like carrying fake news
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Undisputed88(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

This guy is a fool, u people just like carrying fake news
I can vividly imagine the type of "HOME" in which you were raised, typical "ANIMAL FARM" settings! I pity your parents, you were just an addition to the "OLOSHO UNION" in this country. Kitikpa gbagbuo gi dia!
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by ajuwarhodes(f): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Undisputed88:
I can vividly imagine the type of "HOME" in which you were raised, typical "ANIMAL FARM" settings! I pity your parents, you were just an addition to the "OLOSHO UNION" in this country. Kitikpa gbagbuo gi dia!

The kind of home in which u come from that didn't give u good educational background to make proper findings before spewing rubbish about the president of another country. Eeediiot. Saying Zuma is HIV positive. In fact u are very stupid for carrying such stupid rumors

What else do u know other than calling every lady, olosho? Am not quick to abusing people's home but will do with u foolish boy!
If ur mother isn't an Olosho how wld she have given birth to a bastard like u. All the females in ur entire family are Olosho,u will be blessed with olosho as children. But of course u are an olosho fucker.oloriburuku,omoale,masanfani eda
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by tabisegroup(m): 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
what is Hiv?
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Undisputed88(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

The kind of home in which u come from that didn't give u good educational background to make proper findings before spewing rubbish about the president of another country. Eeediiot. Saying Zuma is HIV positive. In fact u are very stupid for carrying such stupid rumors

What else do u know other than calling every lady, olosho? Am not quick to abusing people's home but will do with u foolish boy!
If ur mother isn't an Olosho how wld she have given birth to a bastard like u. All the females in ur entire family are Olosho,u will be blessed with olosho as children. But of course u are an olosho fucker.oloriburuku,omoale,masanfani eda
Its "FOOLHARDY" to bandy words with a SLUT , see as u vomit all d poison wey dey ya corrupt mind. U need prayers ASAP. On your behalf, I go commence Dry Fasting, for 1 month.
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Undisputed88 post=45194561]Its "FOOLHARDY" to bandy words with a SLUT , see as u vomit all d poison wey dey ya corrupt mind. U need prayers ASAP. On your behalf, I go commence Dry Fasting, for 1 month.[/quote

And na that fasting go kill u!!! Fake rumor carrier am sure u ain't only a rumor carrier, u must be an HIV carrier too!!!
Re: South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! by Undisputed88(m): 11:20am On May 01, 2016
[quote author=ajuwarhodes post=45196756][/quote]Na u infect me? HIV Time Bomb waiting to Explode na im you be.

(1) (Reply)

Talking About Physiotherapy / How To Stop Hair Growth On The Jaw / Facts About Female Genital Mutilation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.