Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself (25607 Views)

Sola Sobowale Poses With Her Twin Daughters / Actress Sola Sobowale Shares Throwback Photo / Veteran Actress Sola Sobowale Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2016
wow......woman whr av u bin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by Midastorch(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
im not a fan of yoruba nollywood actresses but this woman is one of exceptional few.....the truth is that most old generation actresses in yoruba line are much more versatile than most of the new generations...

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by osesology(m): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
tolexy007:

and who cares? undecided
Dont mind them, having belly ache because of someone who doesn't know they exist.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by sherif4owo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
fine woman
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by kidsam: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2016
I just love this woman, she is soo good at what she does.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by iamrealdeji(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Why is she always shouting in movies and trying to beat up everybody that's holding her not to fight. Aggressive but beautiful woman
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by purpledferanmi1: 1:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Does she like you?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by shaneroberts26: 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
mimzy:
She has aged gracefully...

Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by HaneefahRN(f): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
I love this woman ehn
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by seunajia: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2016
Toyin Tomato. Fine actress. She portrayed with fervour the role of a quintessential wicked Yoruba wife/woman. As Patience Ozokwor is to Ibowood, so is Sola Sobowale to Yorubawood.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by Blessograo(f): 2:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
action mama with Davido's kind of voice
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by Toppie2(f): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
I love this woman.Where has she been?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by Shollyjay90(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
tolexy007:
cheesy nice one... I remember her film den LAGIDIGBA nice movie
Lagidigba......Obinrin Ogun.....Yeah Remember Vividly
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by ajimega: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
khristals:
toyin tomato.. I still don't like you
HUG TRANSFORMER
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by Caracta(f): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
I like this woman sooo much!

She has aged gracefully.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by tarekamos: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2016
khristals:
toyin tomato.. I still don't like you

Na your cup of tea be dat, me i like her well well.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by dangotesmummy: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jhosh:
grin

Iffu see this woman for film..
The story-line go be about
Her husband cheating on her /impregnate a qirl ..
Nd then she qo start trouble with d qirl till something bad happen..
you're talking about ohun oko somida tongue

Learn to differentiate movie roles from the real personality if YOU really went to school tongue
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
money121:
Popular Yoruba Actress, Sola Sobowale shared these new pictures of herself via her Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEn7PfLC25r/
that's my mom, my name sake
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by Jhosh(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
dangotesmummy:
you're talking about ohun oko somida tongue

Learn to differentiate movie roles from the real personality if YOU really went to school tongue

Must you quote me ?

You get time self..'
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by dangotesmummy: 11:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Jhosh:

Must you quote me ?

You get time self..'
yes i must especially when I spot a semi illiterate typing incoherently grin tongue
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by christabell18(f): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2016
Borrow some brain if u cnt get for free...u cnt b her'u cn only b lyk her ...get dt
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by Jhosh(m): 12:40am On Apr 27, 2016
undecided
dangotesmummy:
yes i must especially when I spot a semi illiterate typing incoherently grin tongue

Owk..' Just do you
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by dangotesmummy: 12:54am On Apr 27, 2016
Jhosh:

undecided

Owk..' Just do you
ela oju Kan.E pain am grin

Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by deewhone(f): 1:38am On Apr 27, 2016
No-nonsense woman
Re: Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Shares Lovely New Pics Of Herself by AIN03(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2016
cheesy
rita25:
fine elderly woman ...I love her roles in Fuji house of commotion

You can say that again wink
rita25:
fine elderly woman ...I love her roles in Fuji house of commotion

You can say that again...winks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mosun Filani Celebrates Her Birthday At Motherless Babies Home, Osogbo / Seun Egbegbe Grants First Interview, Says ‘I Was Never Arrested’ (Video) / Munachi Abii Stuns On SEE THROUGH Dress. Sexy Babe!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.