Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,897 members, 7,848,613 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Politicians Planning Sponsored Protest Against Me, Saraki Alleges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Planning Sponsored Protest Against Me, Saraki Alleges (336 Views)

Paris Club Fund: Magu On Mudslinging Campaign Against Me – Saraki / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge / CCT Trial: Saraki Alleges Plot To Remove Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politicians Planning Sponsored Protest Against Me, Saraki Alleges by Colydatom(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
The Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Monday raised the alarm that some unnamed politicians were planning to sponsor a mass protest against him beginning from today.

Saraki who is facing trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) over allegations of improper declarations of assets, said in a statement by his
Media Adviser, Yusuph Olaniyonu that the protesters were not genuinely concerned Nigerians but hirelings paid to cause commotion.

Olaniyonu in the statement, said the sponsored demonstration will “seek to ground human and vehicular activities on some major streets of Abuja, particularly, those leading to the National Assembly Complex”.

According to him, the “sponsors of the protests are determined to ground the operations of the National Assembly to prove the point that the members should move against the leadership of the Senate.”.............

More; http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/04/26/politicians-planning-sponsored-protest-against-me-saraki-alleges/

Re: Politicians Planning Sponsored Protest Against Me, Saraki Alleges by iyeade123: 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mr Oga do the needful!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Rescues Over 1000 Beggars And 31 Homeless Babies / Buhari Orders For The Security Of Communities Under Attack / How Protest Improve Our Electricity Generation In Yola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.