Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Youths Attack Church Over Allegations Of Adultery By Bishop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Attack Church Over Allegations Of Adultery By Bishop (338 Views)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Lagos Chapel Members Desert Church Over Sacking Of Presiding Chaplain / Monarch University Built By Bishop Tom Samson Where School Fees Is N500k (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths Attack Church Over Allegations Of Adultery By Bishop by dammy13(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2016

Youths of a community in Jesse, Delta state reportedly attacked a church named Mountain of Prayer Ministry, brutalizing worshipers and destroying church properties over allegations of adultery by the leader of the church.

Reports has it that the cleric was alleged to have been sleeping with the wife of one Austin who is the President General of Idjerhe Clan Development Union, ICDU. It was alleged that he was doing this under the guise of rendering special prayers for her.

Austin, who has been invited for questioning by security operatives, has denied sending the youths to attack the church. Commenting on the allegations, he said: “The Bishop has been sleeping with my wife for the past two years and I reported the matter to the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, yet he continued in his heinous act.”

http://www.ekitionline.com.ng/youths-attack-church-allegations-adultery-bishop/

Lalasticlala
Re: Youths Attack Church Over Allegations Of Adultery By Bishop by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
There have been negative news coming out of the state, what is happening

(1) (Reply)

Heavenly Message / The Tramp / Charisma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.