Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Vincent Enyeama Makes List Of Top 10 Goalkeepers In Europe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Makes List Of Top 10 Goalkeepers In Europe (382 Views)

Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Top 10 Goalkeepers In The NPFL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Makes List Of Top 10 Goalkeepers In Europe by bizday: 1:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
Former Nigeria goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama has been named among the top 10 goalkeepers in Europe for the 2015/16 season by the Swiss-based CIES Football Observatory.

The ranking was done taking into account the number of goals conceded per match, number of minutes per goal, number of passes per match, number of saves per match, number of saves per goal conceded and the percentage of saves. Readmore http://ssportsng.com/vincent-enyeama-makes-list-of-top-10-goalkeepers-in-europe/

1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes List Of Top 10 Goalkeepers In Europe by solexadex(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Congrat...
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes List Of Top 10 Goalkeepers In Europe by osesology(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
Congratulations my man

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Midfielder Nemanja Matic Agrees £20m Move To Juventus / Any Change In Sports Yet After Buhari’s One Year Reign? / Legendary Boxer, ‘the Greatest’, Is Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.