Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Where Is A Fr Mbaka? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is A Fr Mbaka? (1234 Views)

2019: God Has Not Revealed Anything About Atiku – Fr. Mbaka. / Biafra Zionist Threatens To Send Fr. Mbaka To Exile / Peter Obi Visits Fr. Mbaka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by UbaniOgbonna: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
am just wondering the face he will use to condemn this fulani attack on his own people.
am still thinking what he will tell his congregations
am wondering if he will tell his congregation to have patients
am still figuring out what excuses he will give to his congregation on Buhari's disturbing silence on this matter.

Honestly inasmuch as I don't want to hate a priest of God i think am beginning to dislike this man small small (may God forgive me)
mbaka I used to know is the voice of the voiceless an out spoken, neutral and fearless man of God especially when it comes to his own people just wondering what happened to him. well the devil is powerful and he may be targeting him for a long time due to the tough time he's giving him and this snare trap got him.

I pray he finds himself back again can't afford to see a powerful priest like that go down like that.

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by Almajiri1: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is one low mbaka would have to live with the rest of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by UbaniOgbonna: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Almajiri1:
This is one low mbaka would have to live with the rest of his life.
the man of God fall hand no be here
Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by munchi(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
UbaniOgbonna:
am just wondering the face he will use to condemn this fulani attack on his own people.
am still thinking what he will tell his congregations
am wondering if he will tell his congregation to have patients
am still figuring out what excuses he will give to his congregation on Buhari's disturbing silence on this matter.

Honestly inasmuch as I don't want to hate a priest of God i think am beginning to dislike this man small small (may God forgive me)
mbaka I used to know is the voice of the voiceless an out spoken, neutral and fearless man of God especially when it comes to his own people just wondering what happened to him. well the devil is powerful and he may be targeting him for a long time due to the tough time he's giving him and this snare trap got him.

I pray he finds himself back again can't afford to see a powerful priest like that go down like that.

cc
Lalasticlala obinoscopy

wait till the end before you criticise
Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by banki(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is father mbaka the one that attacked people

1 Like

Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by Ojiofor: 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
APC is a CULT!
Once you join them automatically you have lost your voice even ilf your community is wiped out you dare not talk.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by DonCortino: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
munchi:

wait till the end before you criticise
Which end? Over 40 killed in cold blood u r waiting for the end!

1 Like

Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by Blackfire(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
He will soon speak.
*waiting patiently*.
Is a pity he has nothing to say... Than to put himself in more trouble.
Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by Splinz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
That fake ass is hiding in shame...
Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by munchi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
DonCortino:
Which end? Over 40 killed in cold blood u r waiting for the end!
I know.....
said that because his a man of GOD
Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by henryutd(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
And you think he will remain silent forever? Don't worry, he is still thinking of what to say. The spirit will tell him something soon.

I mean the spirit. I don't know whether it's Holy Spirit or evil spirit.
Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by Naijiant: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by Udopasa: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
Same people that advocated that Rev Fr Mbaka be gagged and shut off from public speech by the Holy Roman Catholic Church are the same people demanding that Mbaka should comment on this current issue. Isn't that hypocrisy? 'wete dike, gbue dike mana ubosi ogu achoba dike'. It's indeed a shame!
Re: Where Is A Fr Mbaka? by Amanwulu1(m): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Hiding frm buhari boys(fulani herdsmen)

(1) (Reply)

TVC Presenter Arrested Over Brutal Assault On Girlfriend In Lagos / Onitsha Main Market:what Makes It Boom In The West Africa Sub-region / #EDODECIDES To #ONDODECIDES: Overvoting Observation, Complain,Suggestion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.