Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Photo: Monarch’s Son Murdered After Paying N5m Ransom For His Kidnapped Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo: Monarch’s Son Murdered After Paying N5m Ransom For His Kidnapped Daughter (717 Views)

Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) / Kidnapped Delta State Polytechnic Registrar Regains Freedom; N5M Ransom Paid / Margaret Emefiele's Kidnappers Demand N1.5billion As Ransom For Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Monarch’s Son Murdered After Paying N5m Ransom For His Kidnapped Daughter by queendalyn(f): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2016

Prince Chimaeze Oforduru (pictured) who is the the son of the traditional ruler of Ikwuano Autonomous community in Isi Ala Mbano town of Imo state, was assassinated by unidentified gunmen in Owerri city in Imo state on Saturday April 23rd, few weeks after he paid N5m ransom to secure the release of his five-year old daughter who was kidnapped.
According to PM News , the unidentified gunmen trailed the deceased to his home at New layout in Owerri and then opened fire, killing him instantly.
Oforduru who was only recently elected as the president of the National Association of Nigeria Traders, NANTS, Imo state chapter, is married with two daughters. His body has been deposited in a morgue while the police is investigating the reason behind his assassination.

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/26/photo-monarchs-son-murdered-weeks-after-paying-n5m-ransom-for-his-kidnapped-daughter/
Re: Photo: Monarch’s Son Murdered After Paying N5m Ransom For His Kidnapped Daughter by queendalyn(f): 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
This is getting serious
Re: Photo: Monarch’s Son Murdered After Paying N5m Ransom For His Kidnapped Daughter by youngaz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oh my goodness me!!!.....which means dey kidnapped d daughter to get to him......dey were actually after im nt d daughter bt #wat kuld he ave done
Re: Photo: Monarch’s Son Murdered After Paying N5m Ransom For His Kidnapped Daughter by mamawin(f): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
youngaz:
Oh my goodness me!!!.....which means dey kidnapped d daughter to get to him......dey were actually after im nt d daughter bt #wat kuld he ave done
could he have identified one or some of d kidnappers? na real wah o
Re: Photo: Monarch’s Son Murdered After Paying N5m Ransom For His Kidnapped Daughter by Pidggin(f): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eyah sad
Re: Photo: Monarch’s Son Murdered After Paying N5m Ransom For His Kidnapped Daughter by dubemnaija: 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
It's High time everyone starts getting ode-shi.

RIP to the dead

In Nigeria, if kidnappers are not pursuing you for ransome, Yoruba ritualists will be pursuing you to kill you for money. If Fulani herdsmen are not looking for you to maim you, boko boys will be after you to bomb you. Just small protest, bubu will arrest you. I don tire for this con3 sef

(1) (Reply)

Video: Watch What This Police Did To 3 Ladies After Getting Drunk In Nightclub / Gold Necklace Thief Caught This Morning(wit Pic) / See What A Father Did To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.