Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,593 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Niigeria Islamization An Agenda That Must Be Thwarted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niigeria Islamization An Agenda That Must Be Thwarted (579 Views)

An Agenda For Adopted Yoruba / "Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Is That An Agenda Of Islamizing Nigeria? -- Emir Of Kano Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niigeria Islamization An Agenda That Must Be Thwarted by nothingdou1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2016
The hausa/fulani herds men activities,when critically looked into and analyzed,can be seen as a hidden agenda in progress, amongst other plans, to occupy and islamize the southern part of nigeria(bringing to mind Usman dan fodio),the president and his cohort,both national and international, won't deny this conspiracies. How do one explain the fact that a commander in chief as he claims,is yet to address the issue of illicit activities of these hausa/fulani herds men(meyeti),to which he his there patron. Just mere orders,will bring this perpetrators to book. But of great importance to him is how to mete bokoharam treatment, to pipeline vandals whose activities i don't subscribe to any way, unarmed Indigineous people of biafra(IPOB) protesters as well the shiites sect of islam which is different from his sunni sect. Vis-a-vis infringing on their human rights and killing them when they try speaking out of the ill treatments and defend their territories. But keeps mute and act hypocritically on the issues of hausa/fulani herds men killings in benue,ondo,delta,enugu,taraba,edo abia etc,.
Their illegal activities are encouraged with protection from the federal government,who overlooks the illegal arms they poses and even arrest the victims of the host communities if any one of these herds men get killed or injured during clashes,when try defending themselves. Which the force has refused to render, perhaps following orders from above.
There is more to what we can see. His body odour and the lackadaisical attitude of the international communities can confirm all. The northeast bokoharam issue when critically looked at you will agree with me that majority of those targeted at were christians and churches as well as non-sunni muslims and their mosques, who are of different sect from that of the northern hausa/fualani sunni. Have you asked why the alleged missing chibok girls were forced to convert to and accept islam,that's to show you they weren't initially or the forceful abduction into marriages of teenage christian girls who are as well hypnotized, from the southern part after of the country. And not only islamizing, but also making sure they are of a particular sect the sunni. This can be seen taking a case study of the shiites issue whose activities are checkmated in zaria and other nothern parts.They are gradually perfecting the plans just as the way it was done in Turkey. The hausa/fualani, presently occupies all key sectors and governments position. Equipping themselves Economically,Politically and Force wise. They are gradually introducing it into Education and Religion. since man is controlled by what the minds takes in. Do you think the issue on regulation of religious activity bill by kaduna state government was a fluke? don't be deceived. We are just been myopic about all these things and giving less attention to all. While they go on with their gradual method of establishing the islamic ideologies on all citizens and states and eliminate those that opposes the agenda. This which they carry out by a method called "taqquiyya".This plans have been organised for years. Don't think they are coincidence. But my disappointments is our so-called leaders and representatives from the southern parts which comprises the Governors and legislatures at all levels representing us who have kept mute on all these Islamic agenda activities. Their refusal to speak still baffles me. I don't know if it should be seen as an act of Fear, cowardice,or monetary gain given them to shut up,or perhaps their selfish interest have over cloud their sense Of reasoning. Let them bare in mind the proverbial saying"if a goat finish eating the yams from the barn of the owner's neighbours,it will turn to its owners".They should also know that when their ground soldiers succeeds in overcoming their constituencies, they will be next in line. And perhaps booted out of the affairs of the government and relegated to common citizens, because as far as they are concern you are an infidel. If you even accept the faith you will still be segregated. Ask our yoruba brothers who are muslim they will explain better or even the shiites sect. The renowned religious leaders should also Stand up and condemn this acts and conspiracies. Irrespective of your denomination be it orthodox or protestant or pentecostals. They should preach less of seed sowing tithes and offering collection and do what is required of them. concentrate more on sustaining christianity. My words for them,let them know that Turkey was once a christian nation,and when the whole churches were either destroyed or turned to mosques. They never spared any denomination. They never freed the orthodox and punish the pentecostals, or vice versa all where converted. The last time I checked the Nigerian constitution allows her citizen to practise the Religion of their choice and not forcing them into it by any form. But the recent activities has kept me wandering that section is just for formality. Also this constitution never had clauses emphasizing christianity but rather islam and sharia what does that tells you. And i know they also know that nigeria is perceived as an islamic state. The youth should also stand up to speak up many of us are now lazy and just relegated to just E-warriors.perhaps next time I will write on the our youth. I will end this piece by say" A word they say is enough for the wise".
Re: Niigeria Islamization An Agenda That Must Be Thwarted by mamawin(f): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
honestly, one shouldn't bother to reply ds yr thread because every sane Nigerians know that for the Fulanis it's their illiteracy and d foolish love for their livestock that drive them. but islamization ? you are d only one standing
Re: Niigeria Islamization An Agenda That Must Be Thwarted by APCsupporter: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Personally I don't like or support what these fulani guys are doing but whenever I remember how you ibos mocked us and celebrated when boko haram was killing us in hundreds, I get 0 pity for una. This is called karma.

Boko haram killed over 15,000 while gej was dancing and sharing the money with dasuki yet almost all of you supported and hailed him but just 300 of your people were killed and you are ranting upandan and raining curses on Buhari.

As boko haram is a problem of the North, Fulani 'herdsmen' is a problem of the SE so its not my business
Re: Niigeria Islamization An Agenda That Must Be Thwarted by APCsupporter: 4:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Personally I don't like or support what these fulani guys are doing but whenever I remember how you ibos mocked us and celebrated when boko haram was killing us in hundreds, I get 0 pity for una. This is called karma.

Boko haram killed over 15,000 while gej was dancing and sharing the money with dasuki yet almost all of you supported and hailed him but just 300 of your people were killed and you are ranting upandan and raining curses on Buhari.

As boko haram is a problem of the North, Fulani 'herdsmen' is a problem of the SE so its not my business

You now know how it hurts.
Re: Niigeria Islamization An Agenda That Must Be Thwarted by APCsupporter: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
I wonder how ibos would react if Buhari goes to a club today to dance after these killings just like what gej did to us.
Re: Niigeria Islamization An Agenda That Must Be Thwarted by nothingdou1(m): 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
APCsupporter:
You now know how it hurts.
APCsupporter:
I wonder how ibos would react if Buhari goes to a club today to dance after these killings just like what gej did to us.
Well my dear why is the whole crime been carried by just one religion alone don't derail from the writeup the caption Is clear.the major agitation of the bokoharam is to give them an islamic state and we all know that the nothern elites will not deny knowing anything about these conspiracies is just that the mission has been hijacked that's why it appears as if it is problematic.what do you say about the deadly terrorist group members been granted amnesty and released from prison by this administration.now come to the south who those carrying out these dastardly acts same religion,whatdoes that signify.are they the only religion in nigeria we have traditional worshippers and christian judahism ete.my dear discuss the topic and not been political about it

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attacks: Read What The Catholic Bishop Of Nsukka Said / Lawsuit Against CBN Governor Falls Apart As Plaintiffs Reportedly Collect N350m / The Moment President Buhari Signed The Controversial 2016 Budget (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.