Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track (25280 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos / Genevieve Nnaji And Onyeka Onwenu On Set Of "Lion Heart" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by joshuaidibia(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
Uchehot:
i am also blessed, if you are blessed hit ""like""
i am blessed. Bt will nt hit that 'LIKE'. Na by force? Na so una go dy disturb ppl life for fbuk wt pics of "10yrs of badluck if u don't LIKE,SHARE and type AMEN." is dat wat Jesus taught u in new testament?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Stuntkid172(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
delerx:
r u saying my phyno is the king of birds.
ask am ooo
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Praizekeyz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Don't take tins too serious...we are just here to have fun.
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by faithesco(f): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
Dats so sweet,my ibo brother,always representing
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by leelong(m): 4:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
calliope:
Are you Ibo?
Yes, i am

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by TomLepskie(m): 5:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Phyno nwere conneh undecided
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by siegfried99(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Terror666(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Zik Zoro taking over
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by chesterlee(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
Phyno the playmaker!!!!

Can't wait for the sophomore album mehn!!!
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by fippycbk(m): 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2016
I de wait that album seriously. He's featuring cool people, Timi Dakolo, 2 baba, Baddo, Cynthia Morgan. Album g'adigodi nchi. grin
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
pennytration:
R u living in a rock? Dont u know who phyno is

but e only asked "who that one epp" and not "hu is he "
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by vicstar(m): 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
• • • • • I know is gun' b dope embarassed because I see smoke everywhere cool
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Baroba(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
Terror666:
Zik Zoro taking over

Emmmh...he needs more hitbnot just Ogene, though I agree the kid is good..
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by pinkiberry(m): 5:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
delerx:
ironically, nnunu means chicks, chicks means girls.
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Mimisboygreat: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm. though am a confirm Yoruba boy, I love this guy music die. I often require the help of my soon-to-be ex Igbo girlfriend to understand his lyrics.
alobam
grin grin grin
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by IamOpemipo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
joshuaidibia:
i am blessed. Bt will nt hit that 'LIKE'. Na by force? Na so una go dy disturb ppl life for fbuk wt pics of "10yrs of badluck if u don't LIKE,SHARE and type AMEN." is dat wat Jesus taught u in new testament?

grin
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
His toothpick legs tho cry
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Eze nnunu!
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by daryoor03(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Who you Epp
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by cicc2010(f): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
jboy73:
She did it.

For the money!!!

Igbo kwezuonuoooii

Abeg she for do am for the love of what?
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm. though am a confirm Yoruba boy, I love this guy music die. I often require the help of my soon-to-be ex Igbo girlfriend to understand his lyrics.
alobam

badt boy, so u want her to be like the canopy in ur signature. U must marry her ooo. Her Umunna will soon summon you
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Oguguah:

badt boy, so u want her to be like the canopy in ur signature. U must marry her ooo. Her Umunna will soon summon you
lol. bros abeg no burst my kasala na
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by chiomzy25(f): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
alexistaiwo:
alobam
soon-to-be ex? I pray she is reading this.

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
chiomzy25:
soon-to-be ex? I pray she is reading this.
don't judge if u don't know the whole story
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Mbediogu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
jboy73:
She did it.

For the money!!!

Igbo kwezuonuoooii
These days, 'Ndigbo gekwe nke bu eziokwu'.
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by chiomzy25(f): 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2016
alexistaiwo:
don't judge if u don't know the whole story
ok. Am sorry
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by shugarlips(f): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
delerx:
according 2 pyhno (king of chicks)
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Dez80(m): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mightyify:
Who dem epp?
who you EPP?
who even invented this rubbish sef?
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Kennycyphers(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
younowell:
what is the meaning of sophomore?
HIS SECOND ALBUM.
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by Skyfornia(m): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
Dats so sweet,my igbo brother,always representing

Nne You are welcome....Kedu ka imere?

1 Like

Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by faithesco(f): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2016
Skyfornia:

Nne You are welcome....Kedu ka imere?
mu dikwa mma o
Re: Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track by faithesco(f): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
joshuaidibia:
kikikikikikikiki,guy ur soooo funny,can't stop laughing kikikikikik

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Lymphoma (Cancer Of The Blood) / Duncan Mighty's Car As A Youth Ambassador / BBNaija: Man Defends Nina's Sex On TV, Slams Imo Govt. For Hosting Only Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.