Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Quit Smoking Today,is It Possible? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Quit Smoking Today,is It Possible? (708 Views)

Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? / Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Quit Smoking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Smoking Today,is It Possible? by healthman: 4:56am On Aug 08, 2009
[color=#990000]TODAY MANY SMOKER AND PEOPLE THINK,THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED HABIT,WELL THERE IS HABIT BUT ON HEALTH ISSUES,MODERN SCIENTIST DONT THINK THERE IS SOMETHING CALLED HABIT,AS A SMOKER,YOU SMOKE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE OR GET INTIMIDATED BY FRIENDS OR PEERS,AND YOU WANNA GET YOURSELF OUT OF THESE,I THINK THIS PIECE OF ADVICE CAN SAVE YOU THROUGH WHAT YOU DONT LIKE
MY PEOPLE,I NEED SUGGESTION,QUITING SMOKING,IS IT POSSIBLE?TO KNOW OW TO GET OUT OF THIS VISIT A RELIABLE HEALTH WEB ON WWW.HEALTHMANWORLD..COM,BUT YOUR REPLIES AN REVIEWS HERE,FOR MORE ISSUES ON HEALTH PRODUCT COOKED BY EXPERTS,U CAN EQUALLY CHECK THE WEB.
[/color]
Re: Quit Smoking Today,is It Possible? by mamagee6(f): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2009
I don't know, I'm not a smoker.
Re: Quit Smoking Today,is It Possible? by healthman: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2009
mama gee,isnt compulsory u are a smker,i think pple smoking re pple like me and u,if u ve a better way frm curing it just post it here,or visit www.healthmanworld.blogsopt.com
Re: Quit Smoking Today,is It Possible? by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2009
Yes it is possible to quit smoking with the help of God and determination to quit it,to know more about the effects of smoking cigarette visit http://www.smokershealthtips..com
Re: Quit Smoking Today,is It Possible? by jamace(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2009
I was told that to quit smoking, a smoker only need to urinate on the cigar, allow the cigar to dry and then lit and smoke it. I'm not a smoker so I have not confirmed that. Maybe, a smoker can help us out by experimenting on it. Waiting.
Re: Quit Smoking Today,is It Possible? by infosupply: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
quitting smoking starts first with the state of your mind. you have to make up your mind completely to quit before any technique can work. for more info visit: http://healthdigesttips..com

(1) (Reply)

Black Spots / The Right Food For Healthy Living / Tommy Rumble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.