Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Isn't This A Valid Reason To Shun Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Isn't This A Valid Reason To Shun Marriage? (1977 Views)

Your Home Isn't Complete / You Have No Reason To Help? / Do You Use Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder? This Is The Reason To Stop Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This A Valid Reason To Shun Marriage? by crackhaus: 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2016
misreal:
How has your post helped the op..if you know a way to help the op,so that he can give birth to children who will not inherit any genetic disorder,please state it or pls dont quote me.
Ohh, so you were being serious? Apologies then.

You're right, the OP has a lot of demonic manipulations which manifest in genetic abnormalities...what on earth was I thinking! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Isn't This A Valid Reason To Shun Marriage? by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2016
First, which of these 'conditions 'are your carrying?
Re: Isn't This A Valid Reason To Shun Marriage? by cococandy(f): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016
It's a valid reason.
You can get married to someone who doesn't want babies. There's no law that says married people must have kids.
Rohypnol:
Hi everyone.
I will just get straight to the point and say that I don't want to get married simply because so many genetic diseases run in my family and I don't want to put another human being (my child) through the inconvinience of having to cope with these diseases.
Am talking genetic diseases like anaemia, hypertension, stroke, diabetes and asthma.
Can I not stay single just to keep myself from passing these problems to my offspring?
Is that a justifiable reason or am I overeacting and is marriage still a good idea?
Re: Isn't This A Valid Reason To Shun Marriage? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2016
cococandy:
It's a valid reason.
You can get married to someone who doesn't want babies. There's no law that says married people must have kids.
Sure.

I could even adopt. So many kids in this world don't have parents, its a bit selfish to neglect them and bring in more when we can take the ones already there as our own.

1 Like

Re: Isn't This A Valid Reason To Shun Marriage? by Eru009(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2016
Op, you no get problem o. Go and marry. See a Dr.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robots And Humans Will Have ‘BABIES’ And Create A New Hybrid Species In The Next / What As Life Taught You So Far? / Who Is Supposed To Pray More In A Family? The Wife Or Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.