Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… (32131 Views)

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN / Buhari, End Fuel Scarcity Within 48 Hours Or You Resign - NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Engnrcollins(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
Bigblogman:
I don't want to believe this Massob boys are true representation of the Igbo nation (I stand to be corrected sha). Why not take up arms already and secure the lives of your people since it is obvious the Daura lord is not interested.

They play by the rules ... you have to warn before you strike.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by str8talk1: 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
To the pple of Southern Nigeria,u must wake up from ur slumber and cowardice.
This killing campaign by d fulani terrorists is a calculated attempt by d North to decrease the South's voting population come 2019.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by IamAtribalist: 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2016
cool
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Leiman100(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
“Again, we are warning Fulani herdsmen and their sponsors to withdraw from Biafra land." Take your case to Biafran president, Buhari is a Nigerian president. Stop contradicting yourselves
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by normrebel(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
I'm ashamed of massob,and I disassociate myself with them,idiots.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Baroba(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
LeFreakSoChic:

You should ask where their governors are.

The fat goat is busy crying and asking for useless fasting and prayers..
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Abagworo(m): 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
MASSOB and IPOB should forget meddling into communal clash in order not to give it tribal coloration. This is a clash between herdsmen and rice farmers which has lingered for years unresolved that politicising it could lead to genocide. The herdsmen have been clashing with farmers even in Sokoto and Zamfara.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by 7lives: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
chikel2000:
Seriously if PMB can't rule us pls let him resign now. What nonsense is this

Resign?, na una be the violent one, take the government by force na grin grin grin grin grin what sort of nonsense is this.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Raphaelmary(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ghenghen....watching in 3D..
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Tex42(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
Not again! Why Won't this MASSOB just stop this national embarrassment of the igbo race wit their stupid and stale ultimatum, ehh!

30days for the foolanis to continue killing ur pple, after which u'll do nothing but issue another ultimatum.

Rubbish!

In other news, I hope the world and the zombies are watching Buhari and his evil kins.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by chikel2000(m): 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
I concur
Tnx sweet
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Mendelssohn(m): 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2016
I'm not sure Nigerians need to involve the government in this at all. It's the simplest task to carry out without using a cane, not to talk of the trigger. Let's use the brains for once. Let's launch operation poison the grass in the land and see if three days will not be too long to expel them all. It's the simplest approach, to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Abagworo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2016
Tex42:
Not again! Why Won't this MASSOB just stop this national embarrassment of the igbo race wit their stupid and stale ultimatum, ehh!

30days for the foolanis to continue killing ur pple, after which u'll do nothing but issue another ultimatum.

Rubbish!

In other news, I hope the world and the zombies are watching Buhari and his evil kins.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/22-killed-fresh-farmers-fulani-clash-zamfara/

Gusau—Few days after the visit of the National President of
the Cattle Rearers Association to Zamfara State, to
reconcile the warning farmers/fulanis clans, no fewer than
23 were reported to have lost their lives in Hura Girke
village of Wonaka district of Gusau Local Government Area
of the state.
About 80 are also currently receiving medical treatment at
Mada Hospital as a result of injuries they sustained while
escaping.
It was gathered that people suspected to be Fulani cattle
rustlers stormed the village in the late hours of Sunday and
gunned down a number of people at the entrance of the
village before entering into their property.
After they succeeded in entering the property, they started
shooting indiscriminately.
The gunmen numbering about 60 and armed with different
dangerous weapons, including AK 47 rifles, arrived the
community on motorcycles. Source close to the area told
Vanguard that the gunmen made several attempts to
expand the attack, but for the intervention of security
operatives, who repelled them.
“Their mission was a reprisal one,” added the source.
Governor Abdulaziz Yari of the state while condoling with
the families of the victims, expressed sadness over the
situation and assure the people of his government’s
readiness to bring those involved to the book.
Yari who was represented by his Commissioner of Special
duties, Alhaji Sani Gusau, said arrangements will soon be
made for their assistance and appealed to the people of the
state to stop taking laws into their hands.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Rotimi47: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
How many people ultimatums don EPP? You better do something! Gather petitions against the Federal government/security agencies & go out on a peaceful protest in the East & Abuja.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by HomeOfMe(f): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
Super1Star:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/massob-to-buhari-end-fulani-herdsmen-attacks-on-s-east-in-30days-or/
I'm really shocked at MASSOB's statement. Do the herdsmen give ultimatum before they attack? In as much as you're trying to be law abiding;would you sit and watch while those people turn your communities to another chibok or Bama? I heard igbos manufactured their own ammunitions during the civil war;this is another opportunity for you to protect your region. Will you wait until your region is levelled before you know that war has started indirectly. The fulani herdsmen and their sponsors mean business!
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2016
onexile:
You people are mad. We are talking of the killings of our kinsmen by Fulani herdsmen, and you're still giving them more 30days

You know what happened at Awgu and Ani-Nri??
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2016
Should be three days and not the other way.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by deph: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
now ppl kno say massob dey abi.... wen kanu wx arrested u ppl said massob is rubbish group... nonsense group... now is shul take up.... lol... Una neva c tins.... betrayals.....wen kanu wx shouting.... ppl said he is mad.... lol... abeg pop corn tins...
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Even after 30 days and the fulani attacks any Igbo community. Nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by planetx: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Keep on issuing useless ultimatum, just like we are hearing from the empty chest beaters that the killings can never happen in Imo and Anambra, we will soon hear the ultimatum extended to 90 days then 120 days then till infinity. If you think this animals gives a damn about some silly ultimatum you will realize to late that they don't when their sharp machete is descending on your neck.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by palsenator(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Super1Star:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/massob-to-buhari-end-fulani-herdsmen-attacks-on-s-east-in-30days-or/
Where are the stupid IPOB supporters that said the yorubas are cowards because of what happened at Mile2? Where are those people that chanted BiafraOrDeath ? Now the Bloodsucking Fulanis have descended on the people if Enugu but all we could see is 30 days ultimatum. I don't support violence but the truth be told, the Fulanis are so superior to any other tribes when it comes to warfare. I love their guts. At this point when the yolobas and Igbos are both cowards , I think we should beg the Fulanis not to kill us again while we surrender our lands to them through the proposed grazing bill. But if we are true sons of our ancestors, we should fight back with whatever means we have. Send them back to where they belong ,hell. For the first time,the southern regions both East and West need to unite and stop the rape of our women,killing of our people and forcefully taking of our lands by these bastards. I really pity the South East whobhave been cheated before independence and still been cheated in their land but the Fulanis.
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by mindtricks: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2016
Signs of unfathomables failure of Buhari's continues to innundate and stare us in the face by the day.

May be we just laugh about it, all those being killed by these murderers being indirectly backed by the got, may not have died afterall?

undecided
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by palsenator(m): 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Leiman100:

“Again, we are warning Fulani herdsmen and their sponsors to withdraw from Biafra land." Take your case to Biafran president, Buhari is a Nigerian president. Stop contradicting yourselves
You are hearing ranting when your people are being killed . Wake up, drop Biafra for now and fight against these cockroaches called Fulanis
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by afanide: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Super1Star:

Now you talking sense.

NOT THAT 'CRYING GOVERNOR' THAT I THINK A LADY WOULDV'E BEEN BETTER OFF..............
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by faithesco(f): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
chikel2000:
Tnx sweet
uwc darl
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by udatso: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2016
Icecomrade:

Reading comments and seeing how much our youths have lost their senses.
Passing cheap comments on serious issues
The sad thing is majority of them are well educated but lack common sense and so unwise in their pronunciations
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by chikel2000(m): 6:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
faithesco:
uwc darl
Smiles
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by darlenese(f): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Soldiers have surrounded waffi and and its environs , becos of pipeline vandalism when nor concern us, initially I thought they were sent to the creeks only , na wah ooo, its easy for Buhari to swing into actions when it comes to issues concerning Niger Delta , But when his Brothers are going about slaughtering people , and turning villages he has refused to say a word!
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by daryoor03(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
MASSSOB talk is cheap
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Femiwilli: 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
[size=13pt]Why hassn't OPC done the same?[/size]
Re: MASSOB To Buhari: End Fulani Herdsmen Attacks On S-east In 30days Or… by Desskyboi: 7:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
[b][/b]30 dayz is much, one week is ok by dem. dis is intimidation, in our own land Fulani will come to murdered igbo's. It can neva be obtainable to anywher, why are we so INSENSATE as ice ? Frm d history of igbo, i neva hear/see wher it is written that igbo's are DENSE, OBTUSE, INSENSATE, MORONIC, DOLTISH, TEDIOUS, WEARISOME, NUMSKULLED and DAFFY. If we keep malice, we'll hear that fulani's have taken our belonging n birthright.... Bastards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speaker Dogara, Six Political Parties, Others Move To Stop Governor Abubakar / Ademola Adeleke Sworn-in As 6th Elected Osun Governor / FG Seeks Abolition Of Visa Requirement Among D-8 Member Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.