Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,690 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) (1814 Views)

Nelson Gold Slumps And Dies On A Movie Location In Enugu (Photos) / Keydar Williams Anifowose Dies On Way Back From Ajayi Crowther University / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by janzguy: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
The immediate past Secretary General of Mass Communication Student Association (MACOSA), Nasarawa State University, Keffi Comrade Dan Ocheme, is dead.

Dan died yesterday in ghastly motor accident, enroute Jigawa state where he was posted for the compulsory NYSC one year programme, a close friend wrote on their Whatsapp group page.

Dan was an active member of MACOSA and editor of NSUK CampusWatch. Severally Dan wrote stories for Daily Trust newspaper.

He contested for the seat of MACOSA president with Malau Sylvanus but stepped down for Malau, and settled for the Secretary. This was when I served as the Financial Secretary.

RIP

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/04/tragedy-university-graduate-dies-on-his.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
such a pity! atfer toiling and suffering in school. May the Lord console your family.

2 Likes

Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by ozy4christ(f): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chai!! He didnt even get 2 wear d khaki.RIP BRO.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by HolyHero: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Rest in peace ... Comrade
Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by LouisBERG: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
Buy why.. After about 4-5 years spent in the citadel of learning fate had to pay it's role on him in suCh unusual and disheartened way.

Myriads of potential, intellectual prowess, initiative, creativity, and formidable dexterity embedded in this fellow had gone to the great beyond with hIm....it's a piTy

rest well in the bossom of the loRd.
My Condolence to his family.
....Just Sad

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by spill(m): 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by Ramanto(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
What A Pity. May God Console Those He Left.
N.B Don't blame it on NYSC, death can catch UP with anyone anywhere
Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
haaa this is a sad news.... really sad.... r.I.p
Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by Drajah(m): 7:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
E get any year wey Copa no dey die for NYSC?....RIP bro
Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by Rapsowdee01(m): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
God !! I commit everyone going for their Youth Corp in your hands.... It's not like they want to die... It's just that it's necessary.... Rip Bro...

Pls who has an idea if the Americans or British also do Youth Corp programme ??
Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
LORD have mercy.
Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by saveall: 11:44pm On Apr 26, 2016
NONSENSE, KHAKI NONSENSE. THEY SHOULD STOP THIS NONSENSE SERVICE!
ozy4christ:
Chai!! He didnt even get 2 wear d khaki.RIP BRO.
Re: Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) by ozy4christ(f): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2016
saveall:
NONSENSE, KHAKI NONSENSE. THEY SHOULD STOP THIS NONSENSE SERVICE!
hey bro,chill is there no place,where people dont die?nysc is very good,people get connected,some find their missing rib,u travel 2 where u havent been b4, co'mmn u get immediate salary after ur school which when managd it can help,oh u gat 2 meet people .my its advantages is more dan disadvantages.its unfortunate he died at dat point,remembr if its his tym 2 die,he wil surely die.DIS WORLD IS NOT MY OWN.something must kil a man

(1) (Reply)

Hot Couple ....adaeze And Joseph Yobo / See Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage Wit Winner Of Miss Tourism Nigeria(pics / Oge Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.